This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yop. Mars is also delish, tho.
    be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby
      Is there like Arabs there, in that bar? If yes, girrrl, why you complain

I'm a kind of sis who like them all, couldn't name my specific type, but the Middle Eastern guys are my current fav.
      YES
      straight homophobic Arab guys
      They totally tolerate me but I could not go there with my bf and kiss him I think

And for the record that just makes it worse
      Hot guys that are out of reach :(
      Haha

Comment

Btw tf? Just found out that Milky Way is actually Mars in USA?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milky_W ... colate_bar)
        Yeah I knew that!
        Milky Way is called three musketeers there
        However, it tastes a little bit more sweet

Comment

Btw tf? Just found out that Milky Way is actually Mars in USA?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milky_W ... colate_bar)
          Nope, I've only seen Mars at international stores or when I traveled outside the US. Milky Way is quite popular here. We also have three musketeers which is slightly different.
          F*ck off and lose my number.

Comment

• ^Basically that

And Mars isn't the it thing in the USA. We're more of Hershey's
            Please Stop the Music

Comment

• Milky Way and Three Musketeers are the candies you would take when people are handing them out but you wouldn't buy them while you're waiting in line at the grocery store.
              Please Stop the Music

Comment

• What I meant that choco bar under name of MW is actualky what whole world knows as Mars.
                be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• I slept ~10 hours since sunday midday. Thank god something like coffee exists

Comment

• Originally posted by Crackiswack
                    Milky Way and Three Musketeers are the candies you would take when people are handing them out but you wouldn't buy them while you're waiting in line at the grocery store.
                    This!
                    There's a Milky Way
                    Three Musketeers
                    And Mars

I think their popularity is in that order from greatest to least but they're all 3 different candies...so does one actually taste like another in other countries?

Anyway yeah I wouldn't personally buy these although Milky Way does have commercials and all...I like to buy Snickers or Hershey bars
                    Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Hershey's tastes like vomit.
                      late.

Comment

• Originally posted by urbanmusik
                        Hershey's tastes like vomit.
                        Then I guess I love vomit

I love going into the Hershey's store in Times Square cause they always give u a small free candy when u walk in
                        Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• I don't think I have ever tried Hershey's but it can't be worse than what I once had. A chocolate egg called "Milky Kid" had the absolute worst chocolate I have ever had the displeasure of tasting. It was really bitter and somehow reminded me of cocoa powder mixed with flour. The chocolate used in many ice cream cones is also awful.

Comment

• @musicrecords:
                            Your three musketeers is named Milky Way here
                            Your Milky Way is named Mars here

Comment

• Wtf that's confusing
                              Please Stop the Music

Comment

• Everyone that's had the Cadbury chocolate (the kind from Europe not the US type) tells me is the best of all chocolates
                                Please Stop the Music

Comment

• The most forgettable chocolate I've had are all those Mozart ones they always have in Vienna
                                  Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• Since we're having an in depth discussion about chocolate, I just wanted to give a quick reminder that cocoa beans are getting harder to get and the majority of chocolate bars in the US have fruit and nut fillings (that we don't know about) to cover it up.
                                    Please Stop the Music

Comment

Everyone that's had the Cadbury chocolate (the kind from Europe not the US type) tells me is the best of all chocolates
                                      Yeah it is, nothing better tbh

Comment

• Kinder chocolate is really nice too

Comment

Since we're having an in depth discussion about chocolate, I just wanted to give a quick reminder that cocoa beans are getting harder to get and the majority of chocolate bars in the US have fruit and nut fillings (that we don't know about) to cover it up.
                                          Did u know chocolate factories around the world actually let a certain number of bugs/insect fragments in in the making process? Apparently there's lots of bugs in cocoa that they can't remove them all
                                          Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• Chocalote is unhaeltgy, way too much sugae. Y'all shuold quit eating chocalote abs start smokkijg instead!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab
                                              Chocalote is unhaeltgy, way too much sugae. Y'all shuold quit eating chocalote abs start smokkijg instead!!
                                              After seeing this messy post, I think you should lay off the smokkijg

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab
                                                Chocalote is unhaeltgy, way too much sugae. Y'all shuold quit eating chocalote abs start smokkijg instead!!
                                                That's hilarious, the first thing I found funny today. Thanks so much!

Speaking of smokers, they are the reason today and this whole year have been a nightmare for me. Yes, my neighbors still smoke inside. I have had a lot of stress from writing my MA thesis (thankfully soon completed), and it's worse when the cigarette smell and the poisonous particles give you a constant headache and occasional eye twitching and blurred vision, along with making my toothache worse. I need to move to a different apartment soon, otherwise I'll lose my health (both mental and physical). Although I could have similar idiot neighbors there. This year is one of the worst in my life and definitely the most boring, the only enjoyment I have had is from watching old cartoons which remind me of the better times. And I'm afraid there's no end in sight. :(

Comment

• Originally posted by biscuits
                                                  Originally posted by Rihab
                                                  After seeing this messy post, I think you should lay off the smokkijg
                                                  The rudity.

Comment

• Biscuits
                                                    F*ck off and lose my number.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X