X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MusicRecords
    replied
    I wish I had the courage and time to actually be one of those people who do airline reviews and travel blogs since I could easily fit the content and theme Iím just too lazy and donít have the time to edit and stuff plus I donít think Iíd be entrataining but rather boring af .

I donít think theyíre useless but I think thereís too many youtubers who kinda do the same thing now. It used to be back in the day that there were only a few ďbigĒ stars in each category (a few big comedians, fashion gurus, etc)....now you find soooo many popular people over 100k or over 500k subscribers who do the same thing theme wise...itís hard to follow only a few people for each category because for example, thereís sooo many popular people who do travel blogs, so many people who do reviews for a certain thing, so many people who have good entertaining/comedy channels etc, so now I donít bother subscribing to anyone but rather just watch on the basis of whatever I search.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Re: The Random Thought Thread

Useless how? You cannlearn a lot about make up, languages, history, social justice movement, veganism, environment etc etc

Youtuber =/= some random ass person who only does pranks and stupid shit.

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    Youtubers aren't useless ... They earn thousands of dollars every week through Youtube views

... At least the ones who are popular whose videos get millions of views.

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    Originally posted by KEY9481
    Originally posted by Gravity
    Am I the only one who can't stand any YouTubers?
    Useless people!!!
    agree

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied
    Originally posted by KEY9481
    Useless people!!!
    there's a bunch of idiots among them, but some are also cool and their channels are interesting to follow.

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    [youtube:3n58stb3]vTww1RSD6Z8[/youtube:3n58stb3]

Hope Americans won't be upset she used the F-word on live television.

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied

I love some Youtubers.
    Tyrone Magnus
    Muchlovefromky
    Beyond The Trailer

Leave a comment:

• KEY9481
    replied
    Useless people!!!

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

Lol why? Sure some could be annoyig, but they started out as two 'broke' friends who went on to travel the world and now they made itbig and to a MTV show. Plus they are language freaks. Check them out!

Leave a comment:

• Gravity
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Anyone else heard of/know/love Damon&Joe YTers?
    [youtube:3bq5bz9m]sxLTUE-2CQE[/youtube:3bq5bz9m]

Well, I just met Damon last night in a club! and I was a druuuunk mess and fangurled so much omg

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by urbanmusik
    Instagram automatically views the next person's story unless you quickly exit. I have no interest in most of the stories I watch, it's just something to pass the time when waiting on a bus etc.
    Azealia Banks' stories are always a mess and fun. I check them pretty much on a daily basis.

Leave a comment:

• urbanmusik
    replied
    Instagram automatically views the next person's story unless you quickly exit. I have no interest in most of the stories I watch, it's just something to pass the time when waiting on a bus etc.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by Tansike
    Originally posted by Carbon
    Thatís why I almost never watch pplsís stories.
    Same
    Whatís so bad about someone (like a close friend or family memeber) knowing that you have seen their insta story though? it would only be awkward if you were stalking or hiding from someone

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied
    Originally posted by Carbon
    Same

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    ^yes

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    I donít even think my life is THAT interesting or that Iím anything special but apparently I have an Instagram stalker
    Details about this stalker:
    I do not follow him/her and he/she doesnít follow me
    His/her Instagram account has 0 posts, 0 followers and he/she follows 0 people plus has no profile pic
    He/she does not like the posts I make, HOWEVER, this person always/usually checks out my Instagram stories :-?

Da fak like he/she created a fake account (and made it obvious that itís fake), just to check out my profile, not follow me (my insta is public anyway so no need to follow to see content) but always checks out my insta stories weird...
    Wait... people know when you've seen their stories??

Well, I'm never checking those again, Instagram keeps giving me reasons to hate it.

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    during my teenage years (up to late 2000s) everyone I knew hyped up Muse, whereas I was a fan of Mew.
    [youtube:7unel3nr]hsA88gSANts[/youtube:7unel3nr]

Leave a comment:

• Colbie
    replied
    Mixed feelings about the new ďWhatís hot sectionĒ on the homepage
    I'm actualy not a fan of it tbh....

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied

It's probably one of your exes

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    I donít even think my life is THAT interesting or that Iím anything special but apparently I have an Instagram stalker
    Details about this stalker:
    I do not follow him/her and he/she doesnít follow me
    His/her Instagram account has 0 posts, 0 followers and he/she follows 0 people plus has no profile pic
    He/she does not like the posts I make, HOWEVER, this person always/usually checks out my Instagram stories :-?

Da fak like he/she created a fake account (and made it obvious that itís fake), just to check out my profile, not follow me (my insta is public anyway so no need to follow to see content) but always checks out my insta stories weird...

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by cheapthrills
    +1

How are they choosen?
    My survivor is one of the hot threads, so I approve.
    I didnít even know it existed

Bye Felicia.

Seriously, how are these threads chosen? If itís by mod team we can take a guess at what threads will be on top *surprise surprise* but if itís by popularity then the Mariah thread would be there 24/7

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied
    +1

How are they choosen?
    My survivor is one of the hot threads, so I approve.

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied
    Originally posted by BlueScorpion
    aRat I can't even quote your statement(s) but you truly have issues. That was incredibly rude and not funny at all. Grow up.
    I guess teasing the disabled is what passes for humor with some folks. :evil:

Jesus, rat, who hurt you?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X