X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy
    I am capable of loving people, just as friends though.

If i like someone too much, i put a distance between us or never see him again until my feelings are cooler.
    Sounds like you have your guard up or some trust issues.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by Spartan
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    ^I have a thing for psychopaths and James Bond kinda daddies
    Me too hun.
    <3

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Originally posted by MrLeonix
    Relationships are overrated. I don't think i can maintain one
    One of the main traits for either sociopathic or psychopathic persons is the inability to maintain relationships / incapacity of love.

I'm not saying it with prejudice though ... I don't think having psychophatic traits is a bad thing, it is a false myth that every psychopath out there is a killer, thats what movies have tried to sell us for decades.
    I am capable of loving people, just as friends though.

If i like someone too much, i put a distance between us or never see him again until my feelings are cooler.

Leave a comment:

• Spartan
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    Me too hun.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    One of the main traits for either sociopathic or psychopathic persons is the inability to maintain relationships / incapacity of love.

I'm not saying it with prejudice though ... I don't think having psychophatic traits is a bad thing, it is a false myth that every psychopath out there is a killer, thats what movies have tried to sell us for decades.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Re: The Random Thought Thread

God Is A Myth by Ariana is such a BOP

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied
    Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
    Originally posted by BlueScorpion
    People these days are not willing to build anything together and when they do they cheat and play games.

Move this to unpopular opinions if a lie is detected.
    More often than not, when we say those things we are the ones that are not ready.
    You know... We often see others as a reflection of ourselves.

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ArmyOfMe
    replied
    People these days are not willing to build anything together and when they do they cheat and play games.

More often than not, when we say those things we are the ones that are not ready.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by Serby
    Why do I have to be single? I can be a #2 (album).
    I'm sure you'll be someone's #1 album hun love happens

this singles/album analogy is weird tbh

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    that thing when you have a sleepless night
    [tweet:1lln6ef4]https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1032495180530835456[/tweet:1lln6ef4]

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied

Random.

I hate it when ANY artist brags about money on there songs. I've spent so much time with homeless, and their stories are more than bad choices and drugs (also bad choices). Many people are one check away from being homeless. Then bragging is not inspiring others to work like them (maybe some). It's just tacky and I lose respect for anyone that does it.

Leave a comment:

• aja676
    replied
    Originally posted by aja676
    People from some other forum are calling for my head because they think I'm a sockpuppet. (Unfortunate timing. People barely register new accounts there anyway, except for one guy and his numerous socks.)
    Oh, this is such a cluster **** TBH, It's actually pretty understandable why they're so angry. Apparently, the guy they are angry about is such a C-word and under one of his sockpuppets, disrespected the death of a member. If you were to ask me why you should believe I'm not that guy, my explanation would be that I'm just overly nosey (I was caught reading threads about that guy), and that I have a picture with a sign to prove it, but apparently, my suspicious actions are so much like that guy. But considering how bad they took the one comment about the dead member, I feel bad now for standing there and watching everything burn, I guess?

Leave a comment:

• Bellus
    replied

True T :(

Leave a comment:

• BlueScorpion
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

Why do I have to be single? I can be a #2 (album).

Leave a comment:

• Michiel
    replied
    Originally posted by menime123
    Originally posted by RayRay
    Originally posted by Michiel
    Back on the market. Love sucks!
    What happened?
    Reading between the lines here, but I think something went wrong and someone got dumped.
    It was actually a mutual agreement. Very hard, since there is still much love. Just did not work at this point of our lives.

@Serby bitch you better be single in september!

Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied
    Originally posted by urbanmusik
    Surely that house of Celine’s wasn’t nice to live in? Sure, a water park is fun, but the place looks like a generic holiday resort. It doesn’t look personal or in the slightest bit homely.

If I had that amount of money I’d want to build something serene that pushed the boundaries of design.
    +1

generally, I'm never fascinated by celebrities' homes tbh

Leave a comment:

• menime123
    replied
    Originally posted by RayRay
    What happened?

Reading between the lines here, but I think something went wrong and someone got dumped.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by Gravity
    Originally posted by Wayne
    Originally posted by Hugo
    Originally posted by Wayne
    That was such a beautiful house, it was palatial - however, it was an environmental disaster (the minimum amount of water needed to sustain it was around 25 million litres per year
    Kids in Africa could've drunk all that water.
    Hopefully you’ll remember that the next time you have a long shower.
    You guys are hilarious

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    What happened?

Leave a comment:

• KEY9481
    replied
    Originally posted by MrLeonix
    Can someone explain to me whats the tea with Nicki Minaj's hate?

I don't really follow or pay much attention to the woman so I don't know what exactly happened, but I've noticed (not only here) but on social media overall that there's an extreme dislike for her, plenty of haters and references of stuff "she did" and how horrible she is . . . but that's the thing, I never found out what she did and I'm curious?

Did she say or did something offensive? is it something Trump or racial related?. . . The hate for her is real.
    From what I've gathered :

- defended her pedophile brother
    - collaborated with pedophile 6ix9ine
    - loves to shade yet complain when attacks about the same reasons

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    You just havent met me yet!

Lord I'm quoting Buble lol September it is

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    Can someone explain to me whats the tea with Nicki Minaj's hate?

I don't really follow or pay much attention to the woman so I don't know what exactly happened, but I've noticed (not only here) but on social media overall that there's an extreme dislike for her, plenty of haters and references of stuff "she did" and how horrible she is . . . but that's the thing, I never found out what she did and I'm curious?

Did she say or did something offensive? is it something Trump or racial related?. . . The hate for her is real.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X