X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MusicRecords
    Originally posted by cheapthrills
    And then they play Blurred Lines :evil:
    The fact u took the time to note all those songs down... cute playlist though but yeah BL ruined it
    I know - the third song in I was like, I HAVE to post this on UKmix, so I started noting them.
    Stupid Robin Thicke

Comment

• All around the world pretty girls!
      Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• 14 would be looked down in the states.

But early to mid high school is when people start doing that stuff (sneaking tho)
        Please Stop the Music

Comment

• Originally posted by Nippian93
          Originally posted by Phoenixx
          oh my ***t! Today I've heard that a friend of me (20 years old) died at a motorcycle accident at sunday evening...
          R.I.P.[*] :(
          Thanks to all of you! XO
          "Your Billboard Top Ten" Game: All-Time Top contributors Countdown

Comment

• I wish Billboard would have allowed MJ's songs to chart after his passing. As well as his albums. He probably would have been Billboards top artist of 2009.
            Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan
              I wish Billboard would have allowed MJ's songs to chart after his passing. As well as his albums. He probably would have been Billboards top artist of 2009.
              +1
              True
              Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills
                The restaurant I just went to played these songs:

Cyndi Lauper - Girls Just Want to Have Fun
                Aretha Franklin - Think
                Madonna - Vogue
                Whitney Houston - I Wanna Dance With Somebody
                Tina Turner - Proud Mary
                Celine Dion - Where Does My Heart Beat Now?

And I am thinking what kind of retro UKmix Female Countdown Diva playlist...

And then they play Blurred Lines :evil:
                It was going really well and then...

Comment

• I always seem to hear "So Emotional" by Whitney whenever I go to restaurants or bars that play old-school music. I rarely hear How Will I Know or I Wanna Dance.
                  Diva!!!

Comment

• I'm pissed off so many stores still have winter/cold weather clothes...like take out the spring/summer stuff so I can shop :evil:
                    Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• Why do the gays pop up and contact me to get my pu-c now that I'm not single? Where were they in times of need?

Comment

• Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
                        Why do the gays pop up and contact me to get my pu-c now that I'm not single? Where were they in times of need?
                        This is how it works. Soon as I was swoop up off the market, everyone wanted me to D-liver.

Comment

• Oh, is that how it works? Hm.

Sorry, everyone, I am suddenly deeply committed and in love. Do NOT hit on me!

Comment

• Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
                            Why do the gays pop up and contact me to get my pu-c now that I'm not single? Where were they in times of need?
                            What thought we were gonna hook up and 3some when I go to Milan next week...
                            Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• Maybe it's a sub-conscience thing? When something is gone, or taken, you want it more because you can't have it now. Not sure lol.
                              Kylie Minogue, Garbage, Simply Red, Coldplay, U2, Janet Jackson, Nine Inch Nails, Tove Lo, Blue October, Godsmack

Comment

• Watching an old documentary on Janis Joplin. I wish her and Tina had ran away from everything and took care of each other.
                                Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills
                                  Oh, is that how it works? Hm.

Sorry, everyone, I am suddenly deeply committed and in love. Do NOT hit on me!
                                  I promise, give it a try

Comment

• ^ I can confirm also.

Founf this guy on yt, I'm screaming

[youtube:3k9f49yr]6thShBed95g[/youtube:3k9f49yr]
                                    be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• "Your Billboard Top Ten" Game: All-Time Top contributors Countdown

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan
                                        Watching an old documentary on Janis Joplin. I wish her and Tina had ran away from everything and took care of each other.
                                        Yeah such a sad case, she was so interesting and loved her style, wish she would've lived longer to see what else she would've done with music :(
                                        Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• My work/school day is over...drinking wine and eating cheese & crackers cause idgaf

Can someone make time go faster please?
                                          Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• As soon as I buy Ukmix I'm gonna instantly ban some of u hoes
                                            Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords
                                              As soon as I buy Ukmix I'm gonna instantly ban some of u hoes
                                              You're really even worse than I thought, and that's? not an easy thing to do, I must say.
                                              This kind of attitude will do terrible things for you in your life. Grow some humility (and some other things), would be good for you.

Unfortunately money doesn't get you a decent personality. Shame.
                                              I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                              I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover
                                                Originally posted by MusicRecords
                                                As soon as I buy Ukmix I'm gonna instantly ban some of u hoes
                                                You're really even worse than I thought, and that's? not an easy thing to do, I must say.
                                                This kind of attitude will do terrible things for you in your life. Grow some humility (and some other things), would be good for you.

Unfortunately money doesn't get you a decent personality. Shame.
                                                You know I'm kidding right? I'm not actually buying the site
                                                Take a chill pill man, and sure money can't buy everything but here's a few $ so u can buy a sense of humor
                                                Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• !
                                                  #Pray4AL6

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRager
                                                    !
                                                    Lol Ikr? these people man
                                                    Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

Working...
                                                    X