Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Random Thought Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • cheapthrills
    replied
    My son watches The Rich Life on youtube and seeing the ridiculous things celebrities spend their money on is the most disheartening thing ever.

    Sorry about your break-up, Michiel. :(

    EDIT: Oooh page 1111

    Leave a comment:


  • urbanmusik
    replied
    Surely that house of Celine’s wasn’t nice to live in? Sure, a water park is fun, but the place looks like a generic holiday resort. It doesn’t look personal or in the slightest bit homely.

    If I had that amount of money I’d want to build something serene that pushed the boundaries of design.

    Leave a comment:


  • Serby
    replied
    Re: The Random Thought Thread

    Side note to my hugo response:

    Since hugo was joking (obvs, like he always does!!!), hunger and water issues obvs wouldn't be solved, I was just using his logic of that weak shade. Sis, you need to try better and not shade yourself.

    Leave a comment:


  • Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by Gravity
    Originally posted by spiritboy
    ^ I agree. She deserved to do whatever she wants. And people who criticize that house wouldn't think twice if they offered to live there
    I would never like in a place like that. But like Wayne said, she earned her money, she can spend it however she wants.
    +1

    I do think money can be spent better, but everyone does whatever they please with their cash.

    Leave a comment:


  • Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by Hugo
    Originally posted by Wayne
    That was such a beautiful house, it was palatial - however, it was an environmental disaster (the minimum amount of water needed to sustain it was around 25 million litres per year
    Kids in Africa could've drunk all that water.
    Kinda like kids in Brazil, but instead ~90% of soy and corn grown in deforested Amazonia ends up being factory farming animas' food, includig the ones consumed in Europe, right?

    #itsbeenalongtime #sorrynotsorry #dontturnthisintoBeylyricsconvo

    Leave a comment:


  • Gravity
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy
    ^ I agree. She deserved to do whatever she wants. And people who criticize that house wouldn't think twice if they offered to live there
    I would never like in a place like that. But like Wayne said, she earned her money, she can spend it however she wants.

    Leave a comment:


  • menime123
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne
    Originally posted by spiritboy
    If i could afford that house, i would've lived in it.
    Of course you would, anyone would - it was a ridiculously OTT house.

    As she said in an interview, she wanted a water park - she built one. It wasn’t well thought out, I concede - but she worked hard for her money, she can do whatever she wants with it.
    If I could afford to build my dream house, I totally would. I mean, we’ve all played The Sims

    Leave a comment:


  • spiritboy
    replied
    Re: The Random Thought Thread

    ^ I agree. She deserved to do whatever she wants. And people who criticize that house wouldn't think twice if they offered to live there

    Leave a comment:


  • Wayne
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy
    If i could afford that house, i would've lived in it.
    Of course you would, anyone would - it was a ridiculously OTT house.

    As she said in an interview, she wanted a water park - she built one. It wasn’t well thought out, I concede - but she worked hard for her money, she can do whatever she wants with it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wayne
    replied
    Originally posted by Michiel
    Back on the market. Love sucks!
    Ahh, long relationship?

    Leave a comment:


  • spiritboy
    replied
    If i could afford that house, i would've lived in it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Michiel
    replied
    Back on the market. Love sucks!

    Leave a comment:


  • Gravity
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne
    Originally posted by Hugo
    Originally posted by Wayne
    That was such a beautiful house, it was palatial - however, it was an environmental disaster (the minimum amount of water needed to sustain it was around 25 million litres per year
    Kids in Africa could've drunk all that water.
    Hopefully you’ll remember that the next time you have a long shower.
    You guys are hilarious

    Leave a comment:


  • ForeverYoung
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    Originally posted by Serby
    Originally posted by SummerPeur
    Awh, the poor cow.
    Lmao
    Sorry but that was way too well played

    I remember that water fortress Céline called a house. Extravagant? Impressive? Sure. But ultimately tacky AF.

    Leave a comment:


  • MusicLover88
    replied
    Re: The Random Thought Thread

    I really miss my girl GoldMoney :( :( :(

    Leave a comment:


  • aRat
    replied
    Nah I need my popstitutes to be successful so I can drag basics and dusties. I could never stan for obscure icelandic flops like you do. If that makes me uncool then so be it.

    Leave a comment:


  • heppolo
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat
    So? I Never said I only stan for unknown flops?
    if you do otherwise you're faceless and bandwagonesque. if you stan for unknown flops you're trendy, hip and cool.

    Leave a comment:


  • aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by heppolo
    Originally posted by aRat
    Originally posted by heppolo
    Originally posted by aRat
    I am a Dua and Rih stan first and foremost anyway so...
    bandwagonesque
    How?
    It's not like Dua and Rih are some unknown singers from Palau.
    So? I Never said I only stan for unknown flops?

    Leave a comment:


  • heppolo
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat
    Originally posted by heppolo
    Originally posted by aRat
    I am a Dua and Rih stan first and foremost anyway so...
    bandwagonesque
    How?
    It's not like Dua and Rih are some unknown singers from Palau.

    Leave a comment:


  • aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by heppolo
    Originally posted by aRat
    I am a Dua and Rih stan first and foremost anyway so...
    bandwagonesque
    How?

    Leave a comment:


  • Wayne
    replied
    Originally posted by Hugo
    Originally posted by Wayne
    That was such a beautiful house, it was palatial - however, it was an environmental disaster (the minimum amount of water needed to sustain it was around 25 million litres per year
    Kids in Africa could've drunk all that water.
    Hopefully you’ll remember that the next time you have a long shower.

    Leave a comment:


  • heppolo
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat
    I am a Dua and Rih stan first and foremost anyway so...
    bandwagonesque

    Leave a comment:


  • Hugo
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne
    That was such a beautiful house, it was palatial - however, it was an environmental disaster (the minimum amount of water needed to sustain it was around 25 million litres per year
    Kids in Africa could've drunk all that water.

    Leave a comment:


  • heppolo
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne
    Originally posted by heppolo
    Originally posted by Wayne
    Marvellous house, massive in scale.
    Delusions of grandeur.
    It was indeed ostentatious, and maybe even poorly thought out, but it certainly was not delusions of grandeur.
    To me it looks like something with a Trump name on it.

    Leave a comment:


  • aRat
    replied
    Re: The Random Thought Thread

    We been knew Madino>>>>>> other dusties. I am a Dua and Rih stan first and foremost anyway so...

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X