X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MusicRecords
    Originally posted by EAI
    My heart is racing. It's taking everything in me not to beat the shit out of my room mate.
    Why? Spill the tea
    I'd be here all night trying to explain everything he does.
    Main issue is that he is filthy.
    Our bathroom is the worst place anyone can go. If I need to use the bathroom, I have to clean the piss off the toilet first. He pees everywhere. When I confronted him nicely about it, he denied it and cursed me out. We've been fighting about this since the beginning of the school year and he's been threatening to fight me. I want to beat the living shit out of him and his childish ass, but it's not worth getting kicked out of school for. I'm running out of options. I spent an hour deep cleaning the bathroom and right after I'm done, he leaves a mess and blames it on my non-existent guests. Sometimes I think he has mental issues. He is an overly aggressive compulsive liar. I'm not one to fight, I'm super passive, but he's provoking me. He just texted me and told me that I'm a little bitch. I want to bust his door down and choke him. I've been so patient. One more month...

Like I said there is SOOOOOO much more stuff that he does. I'd be here all night trying to explain everything else. My other room mates hate him too, but lucky for them, they don't share a bathroom with him.
    F*ck off and lose my number.

Comment

• ^ Sounds atrociuos :-? I probably would not be able to remain calm. I mean it not "if" but "when" I would lose my cool.
      R.i.P. Tara

R.i.P. Whitney

Comment

• EAI: sounds horrible! He sounds like a person you cant have a good talk too, so try to reason him would not be helpfull. But you said one month, so one of you is moving soon? Hang in there, if hes being ridiculous again remember its not for long anymore! ?

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan
          My mother just called. My grandmother officially passed away.
          :-(
          My condolences

Comment

• Originally posted by EAI
            Originally posted by MusicRecords
            Originally posted by EAI
            My heart is racing. It's taking everything in me not to beat the shit out of my room mate.
            Why? Spill the tea
            I'd be here all night trying to explain everything he does.
            Main issue is that he is filthy.
            Our bathroom is the worst place anyone can go. If I need to use the bathroom, I have to clean the piss off the toilet first. He pees everywhere. When I confronted him nicely about it, he denied it and cursed me out. We've been fighting about this since the beginning of the school year and he's been threatening to fight me. I want to beat the living shit out of him and his childish ass, but it's not worth getting kicked out of school for. I'm running out of options. I spent an hour deep cleaning the bathroom and right after I'm done, he leaves a mess and blames it on my non-existent guests. Sometimes I think he has mental issues. He is an overly aggressive compulsive liar. I'm not one to fight, I'm super passive, but he's provoking me. He just texted me and told me that I'm a little bitch. I want to bust his door down and choke him. I've been so patient. One more month...

Like I said there is SOOOOOO much more stuff that he does. I'd be here all night trying to explain everything else. My other room mates hate him too, but lucky for them, they don't share a bathroom with him.
            ugh...... sounds like the worst situation ever :-? :evil: There's a reason why I hate having someone living with me
            The "right thing" to say to you would probably be something like "just keep calm, ignore him, be the better person...." but f that. I would totally "beat the living shit out of him" - sorry not sorry.
            People need to learn their lesson and some people need to learn the hard way.

Comment

• Stay strong TIfan. What you and your family went through lately is awful.
              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• You guys are so cute. Thank yall.
                Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1
                  My heart is with you and your family sis!

sn: Why yall keep doing my gurl crackiswack's threads like that. #JusticeForCrackiswackCrackischeap
                  Thank you!!! There's a whole lot of threads that are the same as other ones!
                  Please Stop the Music

Comment

• EAI, While I don't commend violence, if you're gonna beat his ass, you might as well record it and share it on here.

If you would get expelled though, don't doit. Just try your best to provoke him so he hits first and you can claim self defense. But only if you won't get expelled
                    Please Stop the Music

Comment

• Thank you all for your support.
                      F*ck off and lose my number.

Comment

• Condolences to you and your family, Tlfan.
                        My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• So excited for new Broken Social Scene

[youtube:1r20ev3n]8sGaLNMKwjo[/youtube:1r20ev3n]

I love, love, love this song and this particular album so much.

Queer as Folk had the best soundtracks in TV series ever.
                          "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Currently in love with coconut hot chocolate, if I gain a few extra pounds u know why
                            Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Fan Bingbing is the fashion queen of this century.
                              Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan
                                Can Bingbing is the fashion queen of this century.
                                You mean Fan? she's so cute, love that baby looking face but at the same time she looks like she can turn fierce any moment
                                Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• ^^ auto correct can be the devil at times.
                                  Diva!!!

Comment

• I covered Power of Love, I know its a lil pitchy

[youtube:21t0s8ns]_QHmI5M5adk[/youtube:21t0s8ns]
                                    Please Stop the Music

Comment

• 22 years ago today Selena Quintanilla was murdered
                                      As a Spanish speaker and Texan I grew up with her music although by the time I could remember anything she was already killed (I was only months old when it happened) but her songs kept being played through the years. She was also a great fashion designer and had just opened her boutique, I wonder how far she would've gone if she were still alive

Btw, with the biopic with Jlo playing her, still love this scene!

[youtube:1rugqn9j]P9qu6rqjuC8[/youtube:1rugqn9j]
                                      Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• J.lo (Feat. Pitbull) did a phenomenal job in Selenas movie. Her story is still so sad to this day. But it's so beautiful the legacy she has with her short time of being a star.

Comment

• Crackiswhack

Good job!
                                          Diva!!!

Comment

• Can't wait for Keshas new album, Sony plans to release it this year
                                            Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords
                                              Can't wait for Keshas new album, Sony plans to release it this year
                                              Yes! I can't wait either but i'm not convinced we will get it this year unfortunately
                                              #Pray4AL6

Comment

• Is that Irish or Elvish?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab
                                                  Is that Irish or Elvish?
                                                  Welsh
                                                  trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
                                                  trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

• Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
                                                    Looking at Welsh hurts my eyes but hearing the language and the Welsh accent gives me life

also it's Gaelic not Irish edit: just googled it and you can call it Irish too #mybad
                                                    Gaelic and Irish are different

Gaelic is like a group of languages

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaelic

Comment

Working...
                                                    X