• Show
Clear All

• God is real

Ne me cherche pas, je ne suis plus là, baby

Comment

• ^ Not a fan but im fuking happy for her
      i love it when country artists dominate iTunes /BB chart

Comment

• Survivor is a timeless classic. It makes me want to be more successful and shit on bitches. The good sistren were so empowering

Comment

• Originally posted by BlankSpace
          ^ Not a fan but im fuking happy for her
          i love it when country artists dominate iTunes /BB chart
          +1
          Floped and localed

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills
            ...and to think I was excited to see a parent on here
            When I hear someone is going to be a parent, first thing that goes through my mind:
            is it an accident or does someone really wants to bring a child into this world?!
            My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• I sort of understand why people want kids (though I personally don't want to have any), but people do it so early! It was incredible to hear a few years ago that some of my former classmates had become parents. People basically give away all their freedom as young adults. And as I've said before, I often feel old and I'm just 24 – I can't even imagine how old I would feel if I had kids.

Comment

• Drunk, but...
                Wway too many people have kids and et married just cuz of baby no wonder we have so many arseholes areound the world thatw ere raised by shitty parewnt. Put that gun on and think a bit ugh
                be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• I would love kids someday <3
                  Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords
                    I would love kids someday <3
                    Would they like you tho nnnnnn

I should get drunk more often

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby
                      Originally posted by MusicRecords

You act the same when you're drunk as when you're not though

Haha really though taking care of a baby is so sweet. As the oldest I remember I was like 14-15 when I took care of my youngest brother when he was a baby on the days there was no daycare, it takes a lot of time and patience but omg they're the sweetest memories <3 I would feed him spoon to mouth when he was getting out of the formula stage, carry him in my arms until he fell asleep, change his diapers, bathe him...babies need lots of attention but I'd still love to have my own someday
                      Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• There's been a time where we wanted kids.
                        But seeing there are way too many people on earth, it sounds a bit selfish to add more people.
                        I found a way to accept I'll never become a father.
                        It has a lot of good sides too: everything we do, is just for the two of us. When I see how many problems people have for having (to deal with) children, I count myself lucky for not having them.
                        My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay
                          There's been a time where we wanted kids.
                          But seeing there are way too many people on earth, it sounds a bit selfish to add more people.
                          It has a lot of good sides too: everything we do, is just for the two of us. When I see how many problems people have for having (to deal with) children, I count myself lucky for not having them.
                          Lol selfish to add more people? Girl bye it's like me saying it's selfish you'd rather spend all the time with your other half

I think it's only a bit messy when you bring a baby to this world not having the time to care about him or give em the attention they need or even worse not having the means to support a baby in your family, cause they're expansive
                          Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

Originally posted by Serby

I'd say his spelling skills even improve a bit when he's drunk

Comment

• Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
                              Originally posted by Serby

I'd say his spelling skills even improve a bit when he's drunk
                              Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

When I start thinking like this, I instantly start reminiscing myself as a kid, a few seconds and I am over the idea .

Comment

• Originally posted by Nippian93
                                  When I start thinking like this, I instantly start reminiscing myself as a kid, a few seconds and I am over the idea .
                                  Haha oh all my childhood memories and what I made my parents go through
                                  Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• Props for mine for not killing me.

Comment

• 'Cause honey I'll come get my things, but I can't let go
                                      I'm waiting for it, that green light, I want it
                                      Oh, I wish I could get my things and just let go
                                      "Your Billboard Top Ten" Game: All-Time Top contributors Countdown

Comment

• Originally posted by Phoenixx
                                        'Cause honey I'll come get my things, but I can't let go
                                        Oh, I wish I could get my things and just let go
                                        Props for u not posting lyrics from a Chainsmokers or Adele song
                                        Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by Nippian93
                                          Same
                                          Floped and localed

Comment

• Must be very rewarding feeling, but also very difficult. but adopting would be nice, ao many little kids waiting for someone to love them.

Comment

Originally posted by RayRay
                                              There's been a time where we wanted kids.
                                              Lol selfish to add more people? Girl bye it's like me saying it's selfish you'd rather spend all the time with your other half

I think it's only a bit messy when you bring a baby to this world not having the time to care about him or give em the attention they need or even worse not having the means to support a baby in your family, cause they're expansive
                                              I agree there's nothing selfish with wanting to have a kid an sich, rather the opposite. To reproduce yourself is one of the two main goals biological creatures have during their lifetime. Of course a lot of people struggle with their kids, but you get something back that is very special. It's a kind of love you can never experience if you aren't a parent. I will probably never be one either and I do struggle with it a lot, but I will give it a place too in time. There are a lot of difficult questions that need to be asked around it though when it comes to giving birth as same-sex couples. I said birth, gay parenthood shouldn't be an issue at all when it comes to forster care or adoption. There are no hard arguments as a society to deny them access to those options. When it comes to the biological link the ethical questions are founded, but I do think it should be possible within a strict legal framework. But it's hard (for example the issue of commercial surrogacy).

I don't agree with your other part Musicrecords, you make it sound like poor people shouldn't have or be able to get childeren (I hope that's not what you imply). Or what do you mean with 'means'? A lot of children are born without being planned, ready or not ready. Add to that that 'being ready' or 'having time to give them attention' are meaningless criteria. First of all what does it mean to be ready or having time? There's no ideal way to raise a kid, there are a lot of pro's and cons to different styles. A lot of parents who thought they were 'ready' weren't and vice versa. Also time is so fickle, personally I think it's important a kid has a community network it can fall back to, but how it's organised within a community/society should be quite open in my opinion and the role of the parents can have a lot of gradations. In a lot of cultures the community has a bigger role in the raising process than parents.

Overpopulation should be tackled on a worldwide scale though. Although I don't see this happening until it's too late. The amount of children can and should be limited within time and it will come with a big price (for example wealth).
                                              Eudaimonia
                                              Last.fm
                                              Instagram

Comment

• I don't like kids, i simply can't stand them.
                                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• If y'alls parents had the same mentality as you people here , none of y'all would have been born smh
                                                  F*ck off and lose my number.

Comment

• Originally posted by EAI
                                                    If y'alls parents had the same mentality as you people here , none of y'all would have been born smh
                                                    That conclusion is correct

But
                                                    A) I'm not my parents so I'm allowed to have another point of view on a subject than them
                                                    B) i wouldn't care or even be able to notice the fact that I don't exist had I never been born

Comment

Working...
                                                    X