X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• InFamous
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat View Post
    Will you ever stop abusing that dusty "I DoN't kNOw HeR" phrase?
    The fact that they think that was the greatest phrase ever spoken kills me. They have been living off that for the last 16 years.

OT - Anna Wintour is the latest person that they hate, is there anyone they don't hate and fyi Mariah was never invited to the Met Gala because she has zero fashion sense. The fan fiction to come up with a story that she was invited but did not go and that is why Anna Wintour hates her is priceless. Is there any other fan base that literally exists in a bubble of delusion such as this.

Stream this amazing track and current number one on itunes US.

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied

Your composure is so brittle, and you hold yourself so well
    Inside, you cling to pieces of a broken carousel
    Tonight, these streets are heaving with young hearts on the chase
    We'll have this place on lockdown, it's here for you to taste
    Last edited by stevyy; Sat November 9, 2019, 01:39.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by stevyy View Post
    i dont even know who they is.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by flopho View Post
    I can smell it too but I'm not sure if it's really talent, at least I hope that's not what talent smells like
    It is talent mixed with drugz and piss but there is still talent there.

Also is it just me or does Post look almost hot lately?

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    i dont even know who they is.

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied

Behold the future queen and king of pop.

I can literally smell the talent coming out of this pic.

Unless Lewis Capaldi becomes the male Adele (then it's gonna be a picture of Lewis and Adele together).

Leave a comment:

• flopho
    replied

I can smell it too but I'm not sure if it's really talent, at least I hope that's not what talent smells like

Leave a comment:

• Hejira
    replied
    Listen end of the day it's people. They invent systems to allow themselves to act like lunatics. Blaming religion is useless since it's an invention people made in the first place to make themselves feel better about all types of actions.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by InFamous View Post
    Obviously not, if people use religion to perpetrate hate or violence then no.
    but that is what religion has been doing for the past 2000 years.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
    Does that logic apply towards extremist and radical groups too?
    Obviously not, if people use religion to perpetrate hate or violence then no.

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Originally posted by InFamous View Post
    That is quite disrespectful to people who believe. Respect others.
    Does that logic apply towards extremist and radical groups too?

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
    Lady Gaga and Mariah Carey should duet in the future, one as the Oscar & Grammy winning Queen of Pop and the other Best Selling Female Artist and Kween of Everything
    Are people still peddling this blatant lie about Miss Carey ?

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    hey, don't talk trash about kids' cognitive abilities.

I have nothing against spirituality... but what we call corporate religion today is an abomination... across all religous faiths.

I mean the POPE (across history) has covered up child-rape stories by his priests. The Catholic Church is vile... and in before Muslims try to hold their nose up... just don't... and judging by Israel's actions... my community ain't much better.

corporate religion should just stop at this point... and Scientology members shud be shot up to the universe in a rocket, so they can meat their alien priest or whatever.

Scientology actually is the most hilarious "faith".
    I meant it in the way that a child will believe any fictional story you tell them until they reach a certain point where they develop critical thinking and start questioning & analyzing things more...

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by flopho View Post
    talking about cherry picking, interesting that you only mention the bible
    bc people throw it in my face all the time... (I'm Jewish). The old Testament is straight up science fiction. Also for historical reasons, I can be more butthurt about Christians... Holocaust and all.

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Agree. I also think that most people who believe these childish religious myths blindly never really advanced beyond a child's cognitive ability
    hey, don't talk trash about kids' cognitive abilities.

I have nothing against spirituality... but what we call corporate religion today is an abomination... across all religous faiths.

I mean the POPE (across history) has covered up child-rape stories by his priests. The Catholic Church is vile... and in before Muslims try to hold their nose up... just don't... and judging by Israel's actions... my community ain't much better.

corporate religion should just stop at this point... and Scientology members shud be shot up to the universe in a rocket, so they can meat their alien priest or whatever.

Scientology actually is the most hilarious "faith".

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Am i not stanning enough for new Dua Lipa song?
    That comment was full of lies henny

But yes you can continue stanning for that Dua Herpa song

Leave a comment:

• flopho
    replied
    but they do. Human rights and the Bible contradict each other... I mean... why are we not stoning divorced people to death... it's in the Bible... when people cherry pick those verses which condemn homosexuality they must also take all the other verses literal.

I mean even jealousy goes against the 10 commandments. Which means that everyone who's ever been jealous of sb else or sth others have, will not go to heaven anymore. We could probably condemn 99,9% of all children to hell then.
    talking about cherry picking, interesting that you only mention the bible

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
    Have all the beliefs you want but religion is sheer garbage. Pure retrograde garbage. Bin it.
    Agree. I also think that most people who believe these childish religious myths blindly never really advanced beyond a child's cognitive ability

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Am i not stanning enough for new Dua Lipa song?

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Lady Gaga and Mariah Carey should duet in the future, one as the Oscar & Grammy winning Queen of Pop and the other Best Selling Female Artist and Kween of Everything

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
    I also believe that faith and homosexuality needn't contradict each other. Sexuality, political view and religious beliefs are independent concepts and allow all kinds of combinations.
    but they do. Human rights and the Bible contradict each other... I mean... why are we not stoning divorced people to death... it's in the Bible... when people cherry pick those verses which condemn homosexuality they must also take all the other verses literal.

I mean even jealousy goes against the 10 commandments. Which means that everyone who's ever been jealous of sb else or sth others have, will not go to heaven anymore. We could probably condemn 99,9% of all children to hell then.

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    I generally try to keep an open mind when it comes to religion, but at the same time I can't help but think there's always a certain level of self-hate involved when a LGBT+ individual openly supports Christianity / Judaism / Islam. I'm personally still 'protestant' on paper, but only because I believe that 'my' church doesn't do harm to anyone, not because I believe in god. If I'd been raised catholic (or something equally hateful), I would've left already.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
    Have all the beliefs you want but religion is sheer garbage. Pure retrograde garbage. Bin it.
    That is quite disrespectful to people who believe. Respect others.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X