X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by Guru
    [tweet:23zqv693]https://twitter.com/justlucyslife/status/1028029713380515841[/tweet:23zqv693]
    ugh my ghey heart can't take it.

Amanda hasn't aged a bit.

Leave a comment:

• Erotica
    replied
    Originally posted by Rihab
    Originally posted by DnBLover
    Originally posted by LongingHeart
    Of course just a coincidence yup - I used to think like that too
    Yeah, it's clearly not a coincidence. I'm definitely not against the people and not saying they are all like it, but something needs to be done. If you want to change societies, you need to adjust. Period
    Sh*t like this is bound to happen when you open the floodgates to Millions of people and then all you give them is money and maybe a language course.
    They didn't have a plan and still don't

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied
    Sorry Mr D.
    If you come to my house, you will obey my rules. If these guys are immigrants, they should be deported. If they accept Germany, they must abide by German laws. Last I checked, a male wearing make up is perfectly acceptable. Gay marriage is too (I think). But were they immigrants or German by birth?

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    Yeah, it's clearly not a coincidence. I'm definitely not against the people and not saying they are all like it, but something needs to be done. If you want to change societies, you need to adjust. Period
    It’s not just them who have to adjust, our country has to do a much better job integrating these people. Sh*t like this is bound to happen when you open the floodgates to Millions of people and then all you give them is money and maybe a language course. Most of the real work is still being done by volunteers here.

I’m very sorry about what happened to you, MrDiva. Get well soon.

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied
    [tweet:sz07vucj]https://twitter.com/justlucyslife/status/1028029713380515841[/tweet:sz07vucj]

Leave a comment:

• Erotica
    replied
    I hope you get better soon MrDiva

I think that people that commit crimes like that one should be kicked out of the country immediately.

When I see that I am glad I don't go to big public events like that

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    no you were trying to put all arabs in one box which is just wrong. That's the ultra-right-way of going about things. Everyone can do whatever they want, have any religion they want, live their lives however they want... but criminal individuals (INDIVIDUALS) need to feel the consequences of their actions. That's all.

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied
    Re: The Random Thought Thread

I am so sorry that happened to you, Diva :(

Were you alone when they attacked you? Is there a witness?

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied

Leave a comment:

• LongingHeart
    replied

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Wtf? This is not acceptable.
    It shows how accepting other people with drastically different cultures into different societies needs to impose change of beliefs and certain costumes.
    no it doesn't.

It only shows that there were 3 vile persons who need to be caught and put in prison.

Leave a comment:

• ArmyOfMe
    replied

Stay strong Diva <3

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied

I know there were three, but I would've gone berserk on their asses.

Leave a comment:

• MrDiva
    replied
    Originally posted by Hugo
    And the fact that they might be closeted gay.
    !!!

So many Arabs try it with me but boo hoo nobody can know etc

Leave a comment:

• LongingHeart
    replied
    It shows how accepting other people with drastically different cultures into different societies needs to impose change of beliefs and certain costumes.

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied

And the fact that they might be closeted gay.

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat
    Completely agree. I am all for immigration but we need a system that makes sure the people that are coming integrate fully and have to abide the laws fully. We should not make exceptions for them just because "it's their culture or religion".

F**k that. You either integrate or if you make multiple severe offenses you get kicked out. Especially if it is offenses like beating someone up for expressing themselves (which is a fundamental & defining right in modern western countries).
    I think it's the problem of educating people into society, most of us learn to be tolerant and accepting, it doesn't always come by design.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne

I forgot to correct my age thingy didn't I.

I'm actually 28, not 19.
    gurl wut? How can you mistakenly write 19 instead of 28?
    I was just winding you up to begin with.
    Hah! So my intuition that a teenager would never stan for Celine was right after all.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Completely agree. I am all for immigration but we need a system that makes sure the people that are coming integrate fully and have to abide the laws fully. We should not make exceptions for them just because "it's their culture or religion".

F**k that. You either integrate or if you make multiple severe offenses you get kicked out. Especially if it is offenses like beating someone up for expressing themselves (which is a fundamental & defining right in modern western countries).

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied

I'm actually 28, not 19.
    I was just winding you up to begin with.

Leave a comment:

• MrDiva
    replied

Wtf they just told me I’m in the intensive care unit

It’s a bit much

I’m ok minus my face...

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied

I'm actually 28, not 19.

Leave a comment:

• MrDiva
    replied
    I love my Arabs... they’re good looking

Haha

Honestly tho... most aren’t like that. Most don’t do that to people. Some do, yeah.
    It’s a problem
    But what can you do.
    These people have the constitutional right to seek refuge in Germany. It’s not in their constitution. Its in ours. And it’s a good one.

Leave a comment:

• MrDiva
    replied
    Thanks guys

The funny thing is
    The guys themselves did call the ambulance when they noticed I didn’t stand up anymore.

Nobody was arrested. and nobody probably will be... there’s many Arabs in my city lol

I am so pissed off by my mother
    She’s complaining about the INVOICE
    Can you believe it.

I don’t know what’s happening today but honestly
    Everybody seems to have lost their mind

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X