Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A more beautiful song was never made than...

[youtube:nrhnknru]mp6V5B9WJng[/youtube:nrhnknru]

Her vocals are enchanting.

Comment

• Not normally a fan of Kate Bush, but that was amazing

Comment

• Does somebody know what helps if you have like general digestion issues? I heard ginger helps, any experiences?! Thanks guys
        2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

• Originally posted by KokoCollino
          Does somebody know what helps if you have like general digestion issues? I heard ginger helps, any experiences?! Thanks guys
          I know this works for me...

Comment

Does somebody know what helps if you have like general digestion issues? I heard ginger helps, any experiences?! Thanks guys
            Ginger did wonders for my digestion problems!
            Floped and localed

Comment

I never really had oats in my diet, but since I do, my digestion is like of a baby.
              be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• ^ I stopped eating oats some weeks ago, maybe that's it

Thanks already guys Tried ginger too!

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy
                  Originally posted by Colbie
                  Can't believe its 10 years today since Bubbly was released
                  I cannot believe that it was my 12th UKMIX anniversary yesterday and nobody congratulated me for not getting banned in my early UKMIX tenure. However, I was once warned by Shane for promoting an "illegal" downloads site... (it was in 2010).
                  Congrats

Comment

• When your fave teaches you how to be a humanitarian. I am now solving digestion issues.

Comment

• So I graduated on Friday - I got my master's and I'm so relieved to be done!

And now I have this weird emotion of feeling like I'm supposed to be working on school projects when there are no more school projects. I'm at a loss what to do with my new free time. More UKMix, I guess.

Comment

• Congrats on 12 years Stevyy the legend (with horrible taste in music btw)
                        F*ck off and lose my number.

Comment

• Originally posted by biscuits
                          Originally posted by MusicRecords
                          Originally posted by theArmy

Get a job!
                          Ikr?
                          Why quote something which has already been reprimanded?
                          Well I thought it was funny...and plus if it was that bad I figured that post would have been deleted by a mod or something, but wasn't so I guess it's okay
                          Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by EAI
                            Congrats on 12 years Stevyy the legend (with horrible taste in music btw)
                            +1
                            Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

^ I stopped eating oats some weeks ago, maybe that's it

probably a basic advice, but mine got way better when I gave up coffee
                              last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by Carbon
                                Originally posted by KokoCollino
                                ^ I stopped eating oats some weeks ago, maybe that's it

probably a basic advice, but mine got way better when I gave up coffee
                                Baby it's not basic, I thought about it, but I'm addicted

Comment

• Hot 100. uk
                                  #1 despacito. #1 despacito
                                  #3 I am the one #2 I am the one

canada. Australia
                                  #1 despacito. #1I am the one
                                  #3 iam the one. #2 despacito

spotify ww
                                  #1 despacito
                                  #2 I am the one

jealous haters bieber is untalented , hates his fans etc

bieberwhat? What r u saying? I can't listen you from the top of the charts.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/imag ... 43mbR0z8bg
                                  Billboard : Everything Justin Bieber touches turns to Gold

Comment

• For some reason I always say I'm more of a night than morning person...but truth is I actually really like mornings. Like right now that I'm in Vienna I keep getting up at around 5:30 AM (the sun is actually out that early ) and just walking my dog in the empty streets of Vienna...so relaxing. Maybe it's the setting cause that wouldn't be the case in NYC, it's loud at any hour
                                    Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• I think I've said it before but I also find it kinda annoying how I am based in NYC and live in Manhattan is a good area and all...but after years of living there I have NEVER encountered a celebrity randomly on the streets...all my friends always tell me how they always see celebrities casually doing their thing, like my friend once had Cameron Diaz randomly come into the bar he was at and sat next to him and wa sjust hsving a drink with some other person. One of my friends also saw Britney Spears at Sarabeths restaurant when she went to NYC last year during the time she went for the VMAs, and other friends have encountered celebrities like Niel Patrick Harris....like wtf I've never seen anyone it doesn't bother me but whenever I tell people I love her whey always ask if I've seen anyone famous
                                      Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• Ti Kcuf
                                        Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords
                                          For some reason I always say I'm more of a night than morning person...but truth is I actually really like mornings. Like right now that I'm in Vienna I keep getting up at around 5:30 AM (the sun is actually out that early ) and just walking my dog in the empty streets of Vienna...so relaxing. Maybe it's the setting cause that wouldn't be the case in NYC, it's loud at any hour
                                          In the peak of the summer, it gets light around 4.30am or so if I remember it well.

Comment

• ^ i love that. it couldn't be better to wake up when you have to go to work... it's always so depressing when it's still completely dark :-?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike
                                              ^ i love that. it couldn't be better to wake up when you have to go to work... it's always so depressing when it's still completely dark :-?
                                              Yeah I hate that, makes it so much harder to get out of bed
                                              *CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

Comment

• If i was Rita Ora, i would have ménage-,à-trois with Charlie Puth and Shawn Mendes.
                                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• ^ Why do you have to be Rita Ora to do that?

Comment

• I'm so proud for my african american roots.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X