• Girl Gone Wild is the best Madonna song ever. Lemme stan some more
    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
      Originally posted by theArmy
      Ain't no crying in the club.....
      I have questions....
      OH MY GOD, I just came into this thread to post that line

What a song....she wrote it at 19 by herself in a hotel bathroom!!!!

Comment

• My new single is coming. Thotland Girls.
        Diva!!!

Comment

• I was going to post the same thing too. I feel so basic now.

Comment

• 3:38 kids goals lmao im dead

[youtube:33gez9bw]bCIYrf40zdE[/youtube:33gez9bw]
            be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
              Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
              Ain't no crying in the club.....
              I have questions....
              OH MY GOD, I just came into this thread to post that line

What a song....she wrote it at 19 by herself in a hotel bathroom!!!!
              Yahhhs!! Camilizers unite
              Feeling doomed in hotel rooms

Comment

• Everyone I watch a documentary on a late artist, I always wish I could have saved them. I wonder how we would look at Jimi Hendrix had he still been here with us
                Diva!!!

Comment

• I wish I could've saved Jimi and Teena Marie
                  Two of the purest souls ever.
                  Floped and localed

Comment

• I was supposed to get back to NYC today but my flight got cancelled and soI get to spend an extra day in Vienna with my loves The airline was actually gonna book me a hotel but I'm lucky I actually have a place to stay here...I felt bad for all the other passengers who were pissed and had to stay in some hotel right by the airport which is like the middle of nowhere
                    Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• I would have met up with you in Vienna, but I gotta hurry up and find a home in LA.

Next Time.
                      Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan
                        I would have met up with you in Vienna, but I gotta hurry up and find a home in LA.

Next Time.
                        Meet me in Paris at the Ritz hun, we need to discuss some tea over tea...and go shopping together
                        Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords
                          I was supposed to get back to NYC today but my flight got cancelled and soI get to spend an extra day in Vienna with my loves The airline was actually gonna book me a hotel but I'm lucky I actually have a place to stay here...I felt bad for all the other passengers who were pissed and had to stay in some hotel right by the airport which is like the middle of nowhere
                          It is kinda nowhere, but at the same time, it's 25mins from city centre so not bad. I wish my flight gets cancelled some day as you can get up to 600e LEGALLY for every flight that was more than 3h late unless it's was cuz of natutal disaster or somethig differrnt, but people don't know this.

Apply online and earn back those latest shoes you got.

Comment

• #WhenWillBowWow

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby
                              I wish my flight gets cancelled some day as you can get up to 600e LEGALLY for every flight that was more than 3h late unless it's was cuz of natutal disaster or somethig differrnt, but people don't know this.
                              whew weird, i just wrote about this (not only this law but similar ones too) for a summary (travel law lecture) and now i'm reading it here that exam is clearly haunting me
                              Ne me cherche pas, je ne suis plus lŕ, baby

Comment

• The only reason i can shop is due to me having friends im many European countries, and I will stay at their places. So yes MusicRecords, we can tear the stores apart.

Told you guys I know people.
                                Diva!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MusicRecords
                                  I was supposed to get back to NYC today but my flight got cancelled and soI get to spend an extra day in Vienna with my loves The airline was actually gonna book me a hotel but I'm lucky I actually have a place to stay here...I felt bad for all the other passengers who were pissed and had to stay in some hotel right by the airport which is like the middle of nowhere
                                  It is kinda nowhere, but at the same time, it's 25mins from city centre so not bad. I wish my flight gets cancelled some day as you can get up to 600e LEGALLY for every flight that was more than 3h late unless it's was cuz of natutal disaster or somethig differrnt, but people don't know this.

Apply online and earn back those latest shoes you got.
                                  My partner told me about this but I honestly can't be bothered he's gonna do it though
                                  Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• I think it's few clicks really, there are 'law offices' that do this and you can never loose, tho they get some part of it ofc. Abd I would deffo take that eoom even if I didnt use it cuz ff them.

Unrelated to you, but I find the word partner kinda cold. Sounds really buisnessy and distanced.

Comment

• Originally posted by flopho
                                      Originally posted by Serby
                                      I wish my flight gets cancelled some day as you can get up to 600e LEGALLY for every flight that was more than 3h late unless it's was cuz of natutal disaster or somethig differrnt, but people don't know this.
                                      whew weird, i just wrote about this (not only this law but similar ones too) for a summary (travel law lecture) and now i'm reading it here that exam is clearly haunting me
                                      Maybe it's a sign it'll be good?

Comment

I think it's few clicks really, there are 'law offices' that do this and you can never loose, tho they get some part of it ofc. Abd I would deffo take that eoom even if I didnt use it cuz ff them.

Unrelated to you, but I find the word partner kinda cold. Sounds really buisnessy and distanced.
                                        Well yeah he's gonna do those few clicks cause I honestly don't really care about 600 euros I mean I know I have an expensive taste and all but that doesn't mean I'm wreckless...I still save and manage my finances very well so that my money keeps growing....but he's the type of person who is wealthy as well but lives a very cheap lifestyle I mean don't get me wrong, we live right in the center and he has membership to expensive gyms but for example he always dresses very simple while I have an expensive fashion taste, or he prefers to eat cheap to save while I'd prefer a nice restaurant, things like that

But anyway I'm just used to the word partner cause it's everywhere, even our austrian legal documents have the word partner as well as the ones from the US but yes at first I didn't find it cold but rather just strange cause I have always known the word partner as working in pairs like in school and stuff
                                        Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• I always use partner..

Comment

• Oh, so you are official?

Well, tbh, ofc it is about money for me but also about principle - I don't like these companies getting the money that legally belongs to you, be it 20 or 200 euros. They should just not get it and it they dont deserve it.

Comment

• Also, partenr is a very 'gay lingo' somehow. Straight people barely ever use it in a sense of lovers.

Comment

Also, partenr is a very 'gay lingo' somehow. Straight people barely ever use it in a sense of lovers.
                                                I don't know why I feel like Lesbians use that term the most
                                                F*ck off and lose my number.

Comment

Oh, so you are official?

Well, tbh, ofc it is about money for me but also about principle - I don't like these companies getting the money that legally belongs to you, be it 20 or 200 euros. They should just not get it and it they dont deserve it.
                                                  Yes for some time now and like I said my partner is gonna do that so whatever we can get back we will
                                                  Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• Also, not sure how things change once you get the real rich, but let's say that now I earn with my random job much more than any averege person does in Serbia, even the university proffesors, but I still decide whether to buy something or not based on do I think it's worth the price and not if I have enough to afford it.

Like my latest jacket. It was 100€ and heavily discounted already and I absolutely loved it and even tho I had the money, I didn't wanna buy it cuz i.e. spending money on winter clothes hurts cuz I hate winter (makes no sense but yeah ). I did buy it at the end and it was only 60€ and considerig it's a really good quality jacket, I was fine with the final price and I plan to wear it until it tears everywhere.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X