Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Partner is used here no matter if straight gay or lesbian. Saying 'my boyfriend' or whatever sounds more gayish or even weird to me.

Comment

• Could be a language thing also, but good to know.
      be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Me, I also use the word partner. When I say "husband" some people react a bit strange.
        Partner is also used by straight people a lot here as lots of people don't marry anymore and saying "girlfriend" when you're together for ages and not that young anymore, it may sound weird as well.
        My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• no serby we're not lol.

i meant when im not single aka a desperate mess

Comment

• Prince Harry's name is Henry... I didn't know Harry was a nickname.

"King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Originally posted by EAI
              Originally posted by Serby
              Also, partenr is a very 'gay lingo' somehow. Straight people barely ever use it in a sense of lovers.
              I don't know why I feel like Lesbians use that term the most
              obviously cuz if a lesbian woman says ''girlfriend'' people think it's her ''female friend'' and not her lover/partner

Comment

• ^Hugo what does your avi stand for?
                Ne me cherche pas, je ne suis plus là, baby

Comment

• Originally posted by flopho
                  ^Hugo what does your avi stand for?
                  [youtube:1cy8uunc]e-QFj59PON4[/youtube:1cy8uunc]

That's the monolith, I've had HAL 9000 beneath my name for yeeeears lol
                  "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• never watched that movie tbh #selfexposed thought it had to do something with Bey (well kinda does then lol)
                    Ne me cherche pas, je ne suis plus là, baby

Comment

• Never watched it either. How is it related to Beysus?

Speaking of, took me quite some time to learn how to pronunce Jesus in portuguese: zhe-szush.

Comment

• Originally posted by theArmy
                        Originally posted by EAI
                        Originally posted by Serby
                        Also, partenr is a very 'gay lingo' somehow. Straight people barely ever use it in a sense of lovers.
                        I don't know why I feel like Lesbians use that term the most
                        obviously cuz if a lesbian woman says ''girlfriend'' people think it's her ''female friend'' and not her lover/partner
                        Oh shit, you're right
                        F*ck off and lose my number.

Comment

• Also hugo, I will need some tips on Porto, I plan to stay at least 2 nights there or even 4 with a visit to Braga and maybe somewhere else. I wanna feel the city, not just be a Taylor Swift of tourists. PM me sista!

Comment

• UKmix Big Brother was so much fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eamon
                              UKmix Big Brother was so much fun.
                              yass... i cannot believe i was voted out before i could have my affair in the pool.
                              My Chart

Comment

• I want to join. Along with MusicRecords, and ThaInfo1
                                Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy
                                  Originally posted by Eamon
                                  yass... i cannot believe i was voted out before i could have my affair in the pool.
                                  I was the mole!

Comment

Originally posted by stevyy
                                    Originally posted by Eamon
                                    I was the mole!
                                    classic Eamon. Those were the times.
                                    My Chart

Comment

• ^ We should bring it back. There's a new generation of members and the veterans can be brought in to stir up the drama.

Comment

^ We should bring it back. There's a new generation of members and the veterans can be brought in to stir up the drama.
                                        yes, let's do it. I'm all in. It'll be like Drag Race Reunion.
                                        My Chart

Comment

• pregnancy scares drain me...
                                          I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                          I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugo
                                            Prince Harry's name is Henry... I didn't know Harry was a nickname.
                                            I didn't know this either! Actually, I have always found the nickname thing in English-speaking countries quite weird. I know a lot of people also have nicknames in other countries, but at least where I'm from, people just decide to go by one at some point, or in most cases use their real name. However, it seems like a lot of parents in the English-speaking countries (especially in the U.S.) use nicknames for their kids from day one but name them something else. For example, if someone goes by Bob, their real name is usually Robert, even if no one calls them that. If even the parents always call the kid Bob, why not just name him that?

Comment

• Uhm, what is UKmix Big Brother?

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby
                                                Also, not sure how things change once you get the real rich, but let's say that now I earn with my random job much more than any averege person does in Serbia, even the university proffesors, but I still decide whether to buy something or not based on do I think it's worth the price and not if I have enough to afford it.

Like my latest jacket. It was 100€ and heavily discounted already and I absolutely loved it and even tho I had the money, I didn't wanna buy it cuz i.e. spending money on winter clothes hurts cuz I hate winter (makes no sense but yeah ). I did buy it at the end and it was only 60€ and considerig it's a really good quality jacket, I was fine with the final price and I plan to wear it until it tears everywhere.
                                                I think that's totally fine tbh, I mean at the end of the day it's your money but yes we're like that in some ways. For example I like to buy brand name clothing and my partner thinks it's just not worth it (for himself) but doesn't judge me for it. Sure in a big part u do pay for quality itself BUT quality can only get so good before u just pay for the name , like this past weekend I bought shoes for 450 euros from the Prada store and a 250 euro shirt from Saint Laurent and he enjoyed going shopping with me but he himself wouldn't spend his money on things like that....he wears simple H&M t shirts most of the time even though he could easily afford an expensive wardrobe..but in an opposite scenes he is really a wine geek and has a wine business. I love wine too but I don't understand how a bottle of wine can be over 200 or 300 euros (some go wayyy beyond that...and he has a special wine collection which easily adds up to be worth over 10,000 euros) but he likes that so some of his money is spent on fancy bottles of wine but I myself would never do it but do support what he likes it's all relative I guess, some people spend more money than others on certain things
                                                Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• This love (will be your downfall) by ellie goulding is
                                                  amazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnggggggggggg
                                                  im obsessed
                                                  anyone else thinks the same?????

Comment

• Great to read about your relationship, MusicRecords. The best relationships are those where you can truely be yourself. I know so many couples where money is an issue.

No, I'm not buying that CD, my partner says I've enough CD's already.
                                                    No, I'm not buying that dress, my partner will probably find it too expensive.
                                                    No, I'm not going on holiday, my partner doesn't want to go and won't like it if I leave him on his own.
                                                    No, I don't have a pet. My partner doesn't like pets.
                                                    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Working...
                                                    X