X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gravity
    replied
    Re: The Random Thought Thread

It's not even rain that sucks the most, it's the insane humidity that goes along with it.

I don't mind rain during colder months.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    It's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot :evil:

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by Serby
    Cold water will be your least concern if it's gonna rain the whole time. If going to Salzkammergut region, be aware that it's the wettest region of Austria, like double the precipation than Vienna.

I can't imagine booking a week of holiday somewhere where it might rain for those 7 days straight.
    Next month or so I know some hidden gem lakes where tourists don't really go

Leave a comment:

• Westen
    replied
    Originally posted by jochen
    I love winter..rain..
    Storm ....coldness
    We have something in common.

Leave a comment:

• jochen
    replied
    I love winter..rain..
    Storm ....coldness

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

Cold water will be your least concern if it's gonna rain the whole time. If going to Salzkammergut region, be aware that it's the wettest region of Austria, like double the precipation than Vienna.

I can't imagine booking a week of holiday somewhere where it might rain for those 7 days straight.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by Gravity
    I hate rain, especially these annoying summer thunderstorms.
    Yesyesyes. Shall I hop on a train and go to a lake or better not cuz 30C but clouds and thunderstorm at 4 PM. This summer has been awful so far lol may was the shit.
    Oh please, this summer has been amazing! Love those days not long ago when you actually felt like you needed a light jacket to go outside

cold>>>>>>

with that said, I hope there's some warm days to come because I'm going to some Austrian lake in the near future and the water is usually already freezing cold i need it to warm up a bit

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by Gravity
    Yesyesyes. Shall I hop on a train and go to a lake or better not cuz 30C but clouds and thunderstorm at 4 PM. This summer has been awful so far lol may was the shit.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    I wanna take you away, let's escape into the music DJ, let it play
    I just can't refuse it, like the way you do this
    Keep on rockin' to it
    Please don't stop the, please don't stop the music
    Yes listen to talent.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    I wanna take you away, let's escape into the music DJ, let it play
    I just can't refuse it, like the way you do this
    Keep on rockin' to it
    Please don't stop the, please don't stop the music

Leave a comment:

• Gravity
    replied

Leave a comment:

• KEY9481
    replied
    I love rainy days <3
    Rain makes me feel at peace. Ugh I miss it

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    I love rainy days <3

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    I have aa thing for men from certain 50 countries.
    List please

I can def appreciate physical beauty in men from any background/nationality...but omg theres something about Russian men

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

I have aa thing for men from certain 50 countries.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by Hugo
    That's a model, you find those everywhere in the world.
    Certain looks are mostly found in certain places though, like European men, Latin, etc...
    Their nationality can play a role for me sometimes, just like how I have a thing for certain Russian men

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    ^for some reason Austrian friends seem to be very well locked in their own friend groups, its sometimes hard to join them but once you do their every unified

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

Thankfully Vienna is full of people from all around the world, so I'm fine. I also find it difficult to have Austrian friends as I was not born here so everyone already has their friends groups.

Portuguese men are cute, but most of them were quite a bit smaller than me and that plays a role.

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied

That's a model, you find those everywhere in the world.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Austria actually has some veryyyyyy hot guys (I mean like actual Austrian people not foreigners), I think it's an underrated country in terms of beautiful people
    I came to conclusion that Austrians are mostly really not my type. The hot ones seem to come from Tirol. Or wherever these darker haired Austrians usually come from (as opposed to rather 'blonde' or light hair).
    Omg well I usually like dark haired guys better and was never much into blonde ones but Austria got me into them....there's so many gorgeous ones around here although I seem to like brunette guys even better <3
    such as this Viennese hottie...omg I'm melting

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    Originally posted by MrLeonix
    Originally posted by TIfan
    I feel so bad. The Cranberries seem to be huge, but I only heard of them after their lead singer passed away. I still haven't heard 1 song from them (or at least remember hearing it).

I will check them out.
    For real? You never heard of them?
    No I haven't. I also had not heard of Alanis until 2006. I looked at a list of the best selling female albums in US, and her name came up. Same for Barbra Streisand.

Growing up, I was just not into anything outside r&b, pop, and rap

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Austria actually has some veryyyyyy hot guys (I mean like actual Austrian people not foreigners), I think it's an underrated country in terms of beautiful people
    I came to conclusion that Austrians are mostly really not my type. The hot ones seem to come from Tirol. Or wherever these darker haired Austrians usually come from (as opposed to rather 'blonde' or light hair).

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    Dolores is one of the very few artists that can play with my emotions through her music. Everything about The Cranberries is filled with melancholia and nostalgia for me, her magical and gifted voice, the lyrics and topics she covers and the way she performs connects inmensely with me. "Linger" literally breaks my heart, "Zombie" makes me feel intense, "Animal Instinct" deeply touches my soul, "Just My Imagination" always makes me remember my childhood and brings the inner child out of me . . .and that happens with all of their songs, they make me feel some kind of emotion.

They were gifted.

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied

I collected the BRAVO Nagazine from 1993-1999... and they were so HUGE with NO Need to Argue... they was a story about them in every issue. I love The Cranberries.

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    Originally posted by TIfan
    I feel so bad. The Cranberries seem to be huge, but I only heard of them after their lead singer passed away. I still haven't heard 1 song from them (or at least remember hearing it).

I will check them out.
    For real? You never heard of them?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X