This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RayRay
    Great to read about your relationship, MusicRecords. The best relationships are those where you can truely be yourself. I know so many couples where money is an issue.

No, I'm not buying that CD, my partner says I've enough CD's already.
    No, I'm not buying that dress, my partner will probably find it too expensive.
    No, I'm not going on holiday, my partner doesn't want to go and won't like it if I leave him on his own.
    No, I don't have a pet. My partner doesn't like pets.
    I have worked too hard in my life for anyone to tell me what to do with my money. I am such a b!tch when in a relationship - very Amanda Melrose Place style. I actually once told my then boyfriend that if he doesn't like me doing sth with my friends, he knows where the door is.
    My Chart

Comment

• Yaaahs stevvu!!!

Rayray well i agree on all but pet can be a problem as it could directly affect your partner.
      be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover
        pregnancy scares drain me...
        Can't relate.

But I could imagine. My straight friends have them here and there.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1
          Originally posted by DnBLover
          pregnancy scares drain me...
          Can't relate.
          Pedro, didn't you watch Mean Girls?? :-? :-? :-? C'mon dude, you're a ukmixer.

[youtube:p8cosqb8]U5xkxTfVLSA[/youtube:p8cosqb8]
          "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Not saying having babies is bad, but catching stds is still better than an unplanned baby. Like even with hiv you can live normally, if you decide to have the baby it really changes your live in all ways possible unless you wanna be trash parent.

How about she uses pills or you put a condom? I swear I don't know a single str8 person that uses a condom.

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby
              I swear I don't know a single str8 person that uses a condom.
              I wonder how you even start looking for such information

Comment

• When they mention stds they got for example lol and I just ask them cuz we talk about sex quite often. Oh, and also cuz they are always the ones to claim how shit it is with a rubber on and similar. all they seem to worry about is a baby most of the time cuz you know, what are even stds. Ofc, this applies only to the people I know, could be different with others.

Comment

• OK, condom talk is nice and all, but why was my question paid dust?

Comment

• LOL, that video... I swear that's what I tell my girlfriend every time she's late on her period. "Imma turn celibate"
                    I do wear condoms, it's fcking horrible but I do my best.. But you never know, they're not 100% safe and when you're girlfriend is over 1 week late and her boobs are feeling sore shit gets serious. And she's said plenty of times she's not aborting...

Luckily... Today was the day (this one's for Hugo)
                    I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                    I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover

Luckily... Today was the day (this one's for Hugo)
                      love

Now make sure she plugs her menses with pages from the holy book.
                      "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• BB Music Awards in on TV right now and Chainsmokers just performed. They are probably the worst performers ever, my ears bled.
                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Sam Hunt is very hot. Hope he'll do a Taylor and release his own 1989.
                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• RIP Sir Roger Moore! You are my favourite Bond. You brought humour and new wits to the character. There were times when I wished I had your charm, and chin.
                            NoHype.

my lousy cover of "Sway"https://soundcloud.com/nyein-chann-a...n-martin-cover

Comment

• Married 20 years today.

Going out for dinner.
                              My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• ^ Congrats!

Comment

• I really hate how Tamar blew up and fell off so fast. I loveeeee her personality.

Comment

• Congrats to you and your partner, RayRay! 20 years is a long time. I can't imagine myself getting married, let alone be married for so long.

I hate Tamar's personality. I have no love for crybullies. I absolutely love her music though.
                                    Floped and localed

Comment

• Congrats Ray! That's beautiful.

Tamar is...sometimes I like her personality and sometimes I don't. (I like it on the Braxton's show. She's funny af but...hate it when she's acting like a black gay man during interviews and such)

Her music has improved. Calling All Lovers is everything to me. But they didn't capitalize off of her success from Love & War well. I'm sure it probably had something with her having a baby after she put out Love & War. I know she wanted to be this big music star but it seems like they shifted her focus so she's more of a TV personality now that makes music.

Comment

• Tamar's debut album is very underrated. The Way It Should Be, Tonight, If You Don't Wanna Love Me, Your Room >>>>>
                                        Floped and localed

Comment

• - picture deleted -

Thanks!

Here a picture of the two of us 20 years ago. (I'm the one with the dark hair, left.)
                                          My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Congrats and let's hope you'll celebrate another 20 years
                                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• When you only have 20 minutes before a history test?

[youtube:1c8gf04u]xuCn8ux2gbs[/youtube:1c8gf04u]
                                              Ne me cherche pas, je ne suis plus lÓ, baby

Comment

• So weird that Whitney, Tina, and Madonna were the only American women to have major success in Europe in the 80s. Was it the type of music they made or was there actual shipping issues when it comes to certain labels???

Icons like Pat Benatar, Janet, Paula, and Cyndi might have had minor success in Europe, but it did not match their US success.
                                                Diva!!!

Comment

• I have just downloaded my first ever Katy Perry song

Comment

Working...
                                                  X