Originally posted by Virgostar
    Originally posted by Rihab95
    Originally posted by Timmy94
    Originally posted by Virgostar
    I admit I skimmed Timmy's essays in this thread. #sorrynotsorry
    Good girl !
    Oops, I meant skipped.
    buuuuurnnnnnn
    be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Originally posted by Plym
      i did not even realise that was beyonce

dat ponytail was whack

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby
        Originally posted by Plym
        i did not even realise that was beyonce
        she looked kinda manly
        What? Beyoncé is the epitome of womanly, she's serving Bruce Jenner circa 2038 levels of estrogen.
        late.

Comment

• trasphobic tbh!!!

idk, she makes those weird faces, takes away her feminity a bit. Plus I like more skinny girls, she's like bootyilicious-thick, but idk much about gerls, do i?

Comment

trasphobic tbh!!!

idk, she makes those weird faces, takes away her feminity a bit. Plus I like more skinny girls, she's like bootyilicious-thick, but idk much about gerls, do i?
            No bish. Stick to judging the geys . Thick gworls are in these days. And Bayase isn't even really thick anymore. She's a lot skinnier than what she has been.
            Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• Its called curvy xd.
              I think she has a great body, not to skinny not to thick
              You drew stars around my scars

Comment

• she looked horrible
                I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1
                  Originally posted by Serby
                  trasphobic tbh!!!

No bish. Stick to judging the geys . Thick gworls are in these days. And Bayase isn't even really thick anymore. She's a lot skinnier than what she has been.
                  I'm a mess. I didn't mean she's too big by any means lol her body is curvalicious, it's just that I'm more into sknny-alike bodehs.

Comment

• Thick sounds pretty negative though and Beyoncé's body is totally on point! Curvy is definitely the better word, skinny girls though :-? ?

Thought that the recent news by P!nk and Kelly Clarkson showed you that those very skinny girls aren't even in demand anymore and that women with a "normal" weight are required these days.
                    Je n'ai qu'une philosophie: Être acceptée comme je suis. Malgré tout ce qu'on me dit, je reste le poing levé.

Say no to streaming!

Comment

• Beyoncé's too much for the average straight man, let alone a gay one. She ain't your average chick.
                      "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Originally posted by biscuits
                        Her body looks like my wardrobe there.

Comment

• Her face looks blown up I get the manly comment Servy made based on that pic!
                          My Best of 2014...|Tumblr|Last.fm|Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy94
                            Thick sounds pretty negative though and Beyoncé's body is totally on point! Curvy is definitely the better word, skinny girls though :-? ?
                            Yes, I said thick was a wrong word, but I could swear seeing it being used in a postivie way. Skinny as in very fit, not anorexy-alike.

Comment

• She looks like she used botox :-?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike
                                She looks like she used botox :-?
                                ehmn, no.

Comment

• Brit leaving gym yesterday

love the shirt and she looks so pretty fancy girl with that boot
                                  Last FM <3
                                  Instagram

Comment

• Shocked to read the news of Salman Khan's jail sentence
                                    NoHype.

my lousy cover of "Sway"https://soundcloud.com/nyein-chann-a...n-martin-cover

Comment

• Originally posted by Lamhe
                                      Shocked to read the news of Salman Khan's jail sentence
                                      Yeah, he should've been given a longer sentence.

Comment

• nick no one cares what britney is doing these days.......

and beyonce looks fed up of shit on that pic... jay probably made her listen to American02

Comment

• Toni, are you on your period?

Love Brit's tshirt!!!

Comment

• lol makes sense, no one should luisten to USA CO2.

Comment

• Just made some banana muffins and i mean, i'm really a bf material, yet i'm alone. life sux. :(

i guess i can share my food with roomates......

Comment

Just made some banana muffins and i mean, i'm really a bf material, yet i'm alone. life sux. :(
                                                u need ukmix's dating service

Comment

Just made some banana muffins and i mean, i'm really a bf material, yet i'm alone. life sux. :(
                                                  I'd love to taste your banana muffins.

Comment

• my bananas are overripe tho

surely us two can get together without an app?

Comment

• Originally posted by Airwrecka
                                                      Slow it down - for good !
                                                      Je n'ai qu'une philosophie: Être acceptée comme je suis. Malgré tout ce qu'on me dit, je reste le poing levé.

Say no to streaming!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy94
                                                        Originally posted by Airwrecka
                                                        Slow it down - for good !
                                                        British people sometimes omit the word muffina and simply say banana. You nasty. :-?

Comment

• Originally posted by Airwrecka
                                                          Laawwwd.

Comment

surely us two can get together without an app?
                                                            youre too young for me

Comment

• reported for being ageist!

and just fyi, howoldareyou app told me i look 25-27!!!!!! your loss!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                                              X