Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Random Thought Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I heard a rumours that mc biscuit is dronk

    Comment


    • Originally posted by biscuits
      I heard a rumours that mc biscuit is dronk
      the ukmix rhythm nation is here for you, shud u need sb to hold your hair back when you have to puke <3
      My Chart

      Comment


      • Originally posted by biscuits
        I heard a rumours that mc biscuit is dronk
        You should probably post your noodz then.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Wayne
          Originally posted by biscuits
          I heard a rumours that mc biscuit is dronk
          You should probably post your noodz then.
          My Chart

          Comment


          • Originally posted by stevyy
            Originally posted by Wayne
            Originally posted by biscuits
            I heard a rumours that mc biscuit is dronk
            You should probably post your noodz then.
            Just a rumours honeyz

            Comment


            • Originally posted by biscuits
              I heard a rumours that mc biscuit is dronk
              Wtf is mc biscuit?

              Comment


              • I need an advice - do you think it's a good idea to let gay guy into out flat? One roomie moves for good and one gay guy said he's interessted, but I'm kinda scared that things would be weird. I mean, sounds stupid, but it's a bit weird... what if we get a crush on each others or sth like that? You don't wanna live with your bf when you are 20.

                #imamess
                be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Serby
                  You don't wanna live with your bf when you are 20.
                  why not
                  last.fm

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Serby
                    I need an advice - do you think it's a good idea to let gay guy into out flat? One roomie moves for good and one gay guy said he's interessted, but I'm kinda scared that things would be weird. I mean, sounds stupid, but it's a bit weird... what if we get a crush on each others or sth like that? You don't wanna live with your bf when you are 20.

                    #imamess
                    Sorry, I lost connection

                    Comment


                    • @Serby depends on how you see him. Do you only see him as a friend, or do you see yourself having a relationship with him?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Serby
                        I need an advice - do you think it's a good idea to let gay guy into out flat? One roomie moves for good and one gay guy said he's interessted, but I'm kinda scared that things would be weird. I mean, sounds stupid, but it's a bit weird... what if we get a crush on each others or sth like that? You don't wanna live with your bf when you are 20.

                        #imamess
                        Wtf

                        Homophobe...

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Colbie
                          @Serby depends on how you see him. Do you only see him as a friend, or do you see yourself having a relationship with him?
                          My Best of 2014...|Tumblr|Last.fm|Instagram

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by toni_pest
                            Wtf

                            Homophobe...
                            My Chart

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by stevyy
                              Originally posted by toni_pest
                              Wtf

                              Homophobe...

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Rihab95
                                Originally posted by stevyy
                                Originally posted by toni_pest
                                Wtf

                                Homophobe...
                                mods ban him.......
                                last.fm

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by mrlemonade
                                  Originally posted by Serby
                                  You don't wanna live with your bf when you are 20.
                                  why not
                                  This.

                                  I moved together with my bf when i was 18...

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by Serby
                                    You don't wanna live with your bf when you are 20.
                                    I'm with you on that, but I guess it depends on the kind of person you are (and not just age itself). I could not imagine myself living with the person I'm with, since I demand a lot of space and have very little patience.
                                    Let a heaux breathe, then.

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
                                      Originally posted by Serby
                                      You don't wanna live with your bf when you are 20.
                                      I'm with you on that, but I guess it depends on the kind of person you are (and not just age itself). I could not imagine myself living with the person I'm with, since I demand a lot of space and have very little patience.
                                      Let a heaux breathe, then.
                                      But they dont even know eachother and hes already talking about a relationship....

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by toni_pest
                                        Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
                                        Originally posted by Serby
                                        You don't wanna live with your bf when you are 20.
                                        I'm with you on that, but I guess it depends on the kind of person you are (and not just age itself). I could not imagine myself living with the person I'm with, since I demand a lot of space and have very little patience.
                                        Let a heaux breathe, then.
                                        But they dont even know eachother and hes already talking about a relationship....
                                        Exactly. I've had a sisterly chat with our boy and brought him out of dem clouds

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by Tansike
                                          This.

                                          I moved together with my bf when i was 8...

                                          Comment


                                          • Thanks, people!

                                            Well, I think I might have expressed myself a bit wrong. First of all, I'm reaching so much cuz the guy that's moving out was in a relationship with another roomie, so now they broke up and it was too awkward for them to still live together. But yeah, I don't even know anything about him yet, besides that's he's 20 and handsome, according to my roomie. I was really reaching.

                                            As for movin in together, it's okay, but in my eyes, it makes everything so seriuos. I'm not sure if I'd wanna have this in-marriage feeling since the day one.

                                            Originally posted by toni_pest
                                            Wtf

                                            Homophobe...
                                            be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by theArmy
                                              Originally posted by Tansike
                                              This.

                                              I moved together with my bf when i was 8...

                                              Comment


                                              • Yeah, Serby, I think you're being rather presumptuous. You don't even know if you're his type or anything! It's such a common stereotype that if two gay guys know each other, then obviously they must fancy each other. Just get to know the lad before you start thinking about potential relationships.
                                                I don’t need pound notes to have fun tonight, I love affordable pleasures…

                                                Comment


                                                • Originally posted by Alicepotter
                                                  Originally posted by theArmy
                                                  Originally posted by Tansike
                                                  This.

                                                  I moved together with my bf when i was 8...
                                                  And what's so funny editing '18' to '8'? :-?

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by stevyy
                                                    Originally posted by Wayne
                                                    Originally posted by biscuits
                                                    I heard a rumours that mc biscuit is dronk
                                                    You should probably post your noodz then.
                                                    Nice try guys
                                                    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X