Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn i hate spiders. There was a big one next to my bed last night, so i slept on the couch instead, and now the spider is gone and i'm freaking scared

The thing is i know she does nothing to me, yet i'm soooo scared of them...

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike
      Damn i hate spiders. There was a big one next to my bed last night, so i slept on the couch instead, and now the spider is gone and i'm freaking scared

that spider wanted to lay eggs in your ears and eyes... it was very brave of you to retreat. I would too.
      My Chart

Comment

• Why didn't u just put some toilet paper next to it and when it gets on it u just simply let it out the window....works everytime for me.

[youtube:1duqjsc6]u3u22OYqFGo[/youtube:1duqjsc6]

Comment

• Originally posted by theArmy
          Why didn't u just put some toilet paper next to it and when it gets on it u just simply let it out the window....works everytime for me.
          i don't get these "just put it on a piece of paper and slowly let it out the window"

these monsters are so fast and leggy. by the time you get to the window, they just run off on your hand & clothes and you die inside
          last.fm

Comment

• Scared of spiders? Grow a pair.

How would you deal with these?
            "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• You guys are so dramatic
              Its just a little spider!

I'd only be worrying if it was a big poisonous one!

Comment

• It was as big as my hand, it was quite big. I'm already scared of little ones so trying to put a big one on a paper is an impossible thing for me to do

Lol at stevyy. My friend also said the spider would walk into my mouth when i sleep. Very helpful for the next night

Comment

• I just bought a Ninteno Switch and cried in public
                  #Pray4AL6

Comment

Why didn't u just put some toilet paper next to it and when it gets on it u just simply let it out the window....works everytime for me.

[youtube:30a856bd]u3u22OYqFGo[/youtube:30a856bd]
                    Putting a house spider outside is same as killing it. They are meant to be in the house.

Same with centipedes. They are fast and ugly AF, but they eat all the other crap you want in the house even less (cockroaches & co.)
                    Floped and localed

Comment

It was as big as my hand, it was quite big. I'm already scared of little ones so trying to put a big one on a paper is an impossible thing for me to do

Lol at stevyy. My friend also said the spider would walk into my mouth when i sleep. Very helpful for the next night
                      Apparently we eat around 8 spiders in our sleep thru our lifetime so it's very likely that one is next on your menu. Bon appetit!

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike
                        It was as big as my hand, it was quite big. I'm already scared of little ones so trying to put a big one on a paper is an impossible thing for me to do

Apparently we eat around 8 spiders in our sleep thru our lifetime so it's very likely that one is next on your menu. Bon appetit!
                        Cause I'm all that you want boy
                        All that you can have boy
                        Got me spread like a buffet
                        Bon Appetit Baby

Comment

• Originally posted by Gravity
                          Putting a house spider outside is same as killing it. They are meant to be in the house.
                          Sis there's no such thing as "house spiders", especially on a warm they'll survive outside. They'll find some other hole, tree, etc. where they can live in/around.

Comment

Originally posted by Gravity
                            Sis there's no such thing as "house spiders", especially on a warm they'll survive outside. They'll find some other hole, tree, etc. where they can live in/around.
                            Pholcus phalangioides definitely lives in houses only...they can't survive cold or bad weather.
                            Tegenaria domestica can live outside, but not for long.
                            Floped and localed

Comment

• Originally posted by Gravity
                              Originally posted by theArmy
                              Originally posted by Gravity
                              Pholcus phalangioides definitely lives in houses only...they can't survive cold or bad weather.
                              Tegenaria domestica can live outside, but not for long.
                              Yeah ur song's got me feelin' like....

Comment

Damn i hate spiders. There was a big one next to my bed last night, so i slept on the couch instead, and now the spider is gone and i'm freaking scared

What? so there was a huge spider in your house and instead of killing it or trying to take it out, you decided to just let it go somewhere else around your house like under your bed or sheets? Tf
                                Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• I'm bored. Let's talk divas and voices. Let's see if I get it right this time. The vocal divas normally come in 3's.

Vocal Divas of the generations:

1920/1930s:
                                  Ethel Waters
                                  Ma Rainey
                                  Bessie Smith

1940s/1950:
                                  Billie Holiday
                                  Just Garland
                                  Ella Fitzgerald

1960s/1970s:
                                  Barbra Streisand
                                  Aretha Franklin
                                  Linda Ronstadt

1980s/1990s:
                                  Whitney Houston
                                  Celine Dion
                                  Mariah Carey

2000s/2010s:
                                  Christina Aguilera
                                  Beyonce
                                  Adele

Did I get it right this time?
                                  Diva!!!

Comment

• Not sure if Beyonce and Linda Ronstadt can be called vocal divas.
                                    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords

What? so there was a huge spider in your house and instead of killing it or trying to take it out, you decided to just let it go somewhere else around your house like under your bed or sheets? Tf
                                      It was on the ceiling so and i'm way too afraid of these things to be able to try to 'catch' it. Would be different if it was on the floor and i could have put something on it.

Anyway, it really disappeared, my ex came over and he just looked everywhere (yes, it's that bad for me) next night will be horrible for me

Comment

• It's definitely still in ur house/flat, it couldn't have just vanished. It's either super extra at hiding or it followed u to the room u slept and u ate it there.

Comment

It's definitely still in ur house/flat, it couldn't have just vanished. It's either super extra at hiding or it followed u to the room u slept and u ate it there.
                                          That would be ok to me so the problem would be gone

Comment

It's definitely still in ur house/flat, it couldn't have just vanished. It's either super extra at hiding or it followed u to the room u slept and u ate it there.
                                            Imagine u wake up next morning, u look in the mirror and there's a 60 cm spider on ur face What would u do?

Comment

• I love how the spambots here come in eras. There was the kitchen era, the Russian cyrillic era, now the boobs era...
                                              last.fm

Comment

Originally posted by MusicRecords

It was on the ceiling so and i'm way too afraid of these things to be able to try to 'catch' it. Would be different if it was on the floor and i could have put something on it.

Anyway, it really disappeared, my ex came over and he just looked everywhere (yes, it's that bad for me) next night will be horrible for me
                                                I can't

Comment

• Originally posted by Carbon
                                                  I love how the spambots here come in eras. There was the kitchen era, the Russian cyrillic era, now the boobs era...
                                                  Can't wait for their Witness era!

Comment

Imagine u wake up next morning, u look in the mirror and there's a 60 cm spider on ur face What would u do?
                                                    Call the ex

Comment

Working...
                                                    X