• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DOSSOME
    Originally posted by theArmy
    Originally posted by Tansike
    Originally posted by theArmy
    It's definitely still in ur house/flat, it couldn't have just vanished. It's either super extra at hiding or it followed u to the room u slept and u ate it there.
    That would be ok to me so the problem would be gone
    Imagine u wake up next morning, u look in the mirror and there's a 60 cm spider on ur face What would u do?
    Call the ex
    Perfect set up to get back with the ex

Comment

• I would die @ theArmy

No seriously i'd probably slap my face when it's there and would get a panic attack

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike

I would die @ theArmy

No seriously i'd probably slap my face when it's there and would get a panic attack
        if i had a spider on my face... (see avatar for my beautiful face) I'd take a deospray and my lighter and burn it off my skin. #KillItWithFire
        My Chart

Comment

• Just found her

Now i have to remove her somehow, which is difficult as she's big and i'm not brave enough to go near to her

(With the hope it's still the same. No idea how she went through all these rooms.....)

Comment

• ^ you can do this sweetie!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike
              Just found her

Now i have to remove her somehow, which is difficult as she's big and i'm not brave enough to go near to her

(With the hope it's still the same. No idea how she went through all these rooms.....)
              where there's one... there's its whole family nearby. Maybe you've just caught the little sister of the BIG ONE. If I were you... I'd move to another appartment.

and just so we can be clear - Acaris which live in your pillow do also belong to the species of spiders. Just the thought of putting your head on a pile of billions upon billions of Acaris every night is like... the worst thought ever. I buy a new pillow every 3 months.
              My Chart

Comment

• ^ well i do move appartements, but in a month

Anyway she's removed...

It's incredible how much trouble an animal can cause even if it would do nothing at all...

Comment

• rip little big spider, ur life has become iconic on k?mix. U brought two lives to each other again <3 U shall not be forgotten.

Comment

• I WANNA CUT TO THE FEELING OOOOH YEEEAH
                    #Pray4AL6

Comment

• It's so weird people recording concerts on their phones. It's like no one enjoys the music anymore.
                      Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan
                        It's so weird people recording concerts on their phones. It's like no one enjoys the music anymore.
                        It is immensely annoying, especially if you are a short person and everybody puts their hands up with smartphones / tablets.
                        R.i.P. Tara

R.i.P. Whitney

Comment

• You're perfect, you're beautiful, you look like Linda Evangelista, you're a model

Comment

I'm bored. Let's talk divas and voices. Let's see if I get it right this time. The vocal divas normally come in 3's.

Vocal Divas of the generations:

1980s/1990s:
                            Whitney Houston
                            Celine Dion
                            Mariah Carey

Did I get it right this time?
                            I'd say you are missing Madonna. She's no vocal powerhouse but she's a diva alright.
                            | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• She's talking about vocal divas
                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by MrDiva
                                You're perfect, you're beautiful, you look like Linda Evangelista, you're a model
                                Just saw this video on YouTube .
                                R.i.P. Tara

R.i.P. Whitney

Comment

• After a good few years I found a damn good movie worth watching!!!

[youtube:2ga94k1e]76yBTNDB6vU[/youtube:2ga94k1e]
                                  | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• ^ watched it 2-3 weeks ago, it's awesome!

Comment

• I think I could bake a cake on my forehead. It is scorching right now, two hours before midnight.
                                      UKMIX Favourite Artists of the Last 20 Years: [Ballot box open]
                                      "Your Billboard Top Ten" Game: All-Time Top Scorers Countdown: [#3 revealed!]

Your heart is coloured with the love wrapped in the brilliant blue sky above, the breadth of the jewelled oceans, and the pure heat of the golden sun. And your heart is home to the cosmic creation that is you.

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan
                                        I think I could bake a cake on my forehead. It is scorching right now, two hours before midnight.
                                        The way it should be.

Apparently Vienna is gonna have 27-31°C the next week, I already live yaaaaahsss and I already have some cute tan
                                        be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• You all have nothing to complain about...I am currently visiting my hometown in South Texas and today and yesterday it was around 105 Fahrenheit...which is 40 degrees Celsius!
                                          Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords
                                            You all have nothing to complain about...I am currently visiting my hometown in South Texas and today and yesterday it was around 105 Fahrenheit...which is 40 degrees Celsius!
                                            Can you be my texas cowboy sugar daddy

There's no too hot for me, may become a bit uncomfortable but 100 °F temps >>>>>>>>> anything below 70 or so
                                            be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Ugh, hate it when it's too hot - y'all loving life with your sweaty balls whilst I'm chilling in front of a fan.

I cannot imagine what 40 degrees feels like - awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guru
                                                After a good few years I found a damn good movie worth watching!!!
                                                It is a great movie.
                                                R.i.P. Tara

R.i.P. Whitney

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords
                                                  You all have nothing to complain about...I am currently visiting my hometown in South Texas and today and yesterday it was around 105 Fahrenheit...which is 40 degrees Celsius!
                                                  i go to college in 45 degrees

Comment

^^^ Didn't Streisand have big international singles, and a few big international albums?
                                                    A few? Brabra is the second most no1 female artist behind Madonna in UK
                                                    BARBRA
                                                    ?Mom of Divas
                                                    ?2Osc+  10Gram+  5Em+  Tony 
                                                    ?Best-selling ? Artist
                                                    ?Biggest Box office Actress
                                                    ?Only Artist No.1 in 7 Decades
                                                    ?1st Osc? Composer

Comment

Working...
                                                    X