Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Random Thought Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by theArmy
    Originally posted by MrDiva
    The spam bots are really messy yet funny yet annoying to me

    The porn bots are extremely funny tho
    a little less blah blah and a little more on the touching part

    how was the date w/ serbz?
    Ugh I have no idea who MrDiva or Serby are...don't know ha
    Follow Me On Instagram

    The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

    #KING

    Comment


    • Originally posted by flopho
      Originally posted by spiritboy
      We're almost at the end of May and it's cold and raining when it's supposed to be 30+ degrees.
      exactly the opposite in Germany
      but it is supposed to snow and freeze here next week. i have put my christmas music back on as of today. cannot wait for winter.. maybe then it'll be 17C... that would be cool.
      My Chart

      Comment


      • Originally posted by flopho
        Originally posted by spiritboy
        We're almost at the end of May and it's cold and raining when it's supposed to be 30+ degrees.
        exactly the opposite in Germany


        Is there a river in Germany where you can swim? Or you guys have to settle with swimming pools?
        Cha Cha Instructor

        Comment


        • ^this is what they call a beach here



          Ne me cherche pas, je ne suis plus l, baby

          Comment


          • ^so f*kn lame almost looks like just setting up the Danube in Vienna
            Follow Me On Instagram

            The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

            #KING

            Comment


            • It's better than nothing i guess
              Cha Cha Instructor

              Comment


              • It's 30+ degrees here. Love it. But no way am I going to the beach here.
                It's one big traffic jam to get there and when you finally reach the beach, it's soooo crowded. And the water is still cold.

                I only go to beaches when I'm on holiday, where there is plenty of room on the beach, you don't have to drive far and the water is warm.
                My Instagram... - Click here

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Parkelife
                  Do people on here think Subo a music legand or icon?
                  Read a really good article about those that come from talent shows.
                  Her fans think she's changed the music industry and artists sell because of her.

                  I think it's rubbish.
                  I had no clue who you were talking about. Subo????
                  Till I saw the picture of Susanne Boyle.
                  I think she's got an incredible voice and has recorded some beautiful songs.
                  But she is far from a legend or icon.
                  My Instagram... - Click here

                  Comment


                  • She has had success but definitely not a legend. She will be an icon based on many factors I believe.
                    Diva!!!

                    Comment


                    • Does she even make music anymore? I don't think people know ha apart from going viral at X Factor or whatever the show was. Unless it's different in the UK
                      last.fm

                      Comment


                      • I'm not delighted that the news of my ban didn't have its own thread in the general k?mix section.

                        Comment


                        • Susan's online fan base is quite legendary - I've read their posts and their delusion is on another level. I actually find it to be frightening.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Wayne
                            Susan's online fan base is quite legendary
                            Ne me cherche pas, je ne suis plus l, baby

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by stevyy
                              Originally posted by TIfan
                              I want to make sure that this isn't about Britney vs Beyonce. I was simply speaking on sales predictions...
                              we cannot trust anybody anymore. BMG estimates Modern Talking to have sold 120 million albums worldwide. Now you may say... what is a Modern Talking? .
                              My former friend's dad was a huge fan, sometimes when I visited he was listening to them for like 10 hours and when I came they were already on when I was about to leave they were still on, smh.
                              R.i.P. Tara

                              R.i.P. Whitney

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by MusicRecords
                                Originally posted by theArmy
                                Originally posted by MrDiva
                                The spam bots are really messy yet funny yet annoying to me

                                The porn bots are extremely funny tho
                                a little less blah blah and a little more on the touching part

                                how was the date w/ serbz?
                                Ugh I have no idea who MrDiva or Serby are...don't know ha
                                Omg you didn't

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by Nippian93
                                  Originally posted by stevyy
                                  Originally posted by TIfan
                                  I want to make sure that this isn't about Britney vs Beyonce. I was simply speaking on sales predictions...
                                  we cannot trust anybody anymore. BMG estimates Modern Talking to have sold 120 million albums worldwide. Now you may say... what is a Modern Talking? .
                                  My former friend's dad was a huge fan, sometimes when I visited he was listening to them for like 10 hours and when I came they were already on when I was about to leave they were still on, smh.
                                  that's how it's at my house, just switch modern talking for ariana, tinashe & bon appetit

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by spiritboy
                                    Originally posted by flopho
                                    Originally posted by spiritboy
                                    We're almost at the end of May and it's cold and raining when it's supposed to be 30+ degrees.
                                    exactly the opposite in Germany


                                    Is there a river in Germany where you can swim? Or you guys have to settle with swimming pools?
                                    You can't swim in german most rivers
                                    Water going too fast because they were artificially modified
                                    Also way too many ships

                                    At least where I live (Rhein/Neckar/Mosel/Main rivers)

                                    Comment


                                    • Artist from the 60s and 70s worked so damn hard... I love reading stories on them.

                                      I remember Diana Ross said she did not know how many hits The Supremes had because they were too busy working. That's incredible.

                                      These artist would record, promote, and perform back to back to back.
                                      Diva!!!

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by MrDiva
                                        Originally posted by spiritboy
                                        Originally posted by flopho
                                        Originally posted by spiritboy
                                        We're almost at the end of May and it's cold and raining when it's supposed to be 30+ degrees.
                                        exactly the opposite in Germany


                                        Is there a river in Germany where you can swim? Or you guys have to settle with swimming pools?
                                        You can't swim in german most rivers
                                        Water going too fast because they were artificially modified
                                        Also way too many ships

                                        At least where I live (Rhein/Neckar/Mosel/Main rivers)
                                        You have many lakes to take a swim there, though.
                                        Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

                                        Comment


                                        • Why bother with lakes and rivers when you have sea #livinginCroatia

                                          It only sucks if you can't afford a trip to the coastline (also #livinginCroatia)
                                          Floped and localed

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by Gravity
                                            Why bother with lakes and rivers when you have sea #livinginCroatia

                                            It only sucks if you can't afford a trip to the coastline (also #livinginCroatia)
                                            that's why it's best when you live on the coastline (also #livinginCroatia)
                                            last.fm

                                            Comment


                                            • Omg fellow Dutchie Tom Dumoulin just won the Giro d'Italia and i couldnt be more happier!!

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by Gravity
                                                Why bother with lakes and rivers when you have sea #livinginCroatia

                                                It only sucks if you can't afford a trip to the coastline (also #livinginCroatia)
                                                true, i can choose between 2 (and not just 1)... the North Sea and Baltic Sea.
                                                My Chart

                                                Comment


                                                • It's kinda shocking when you fall asleep on the couch in the middle of the day even though you don't want to and you wake up three (!!) hours later :-?

                                                  Now i just missed such a beautiful sunny day

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by Tansike
                                                    It's kinda shocking when you fall asleep on the couch in the middle of the day even though you don't want to and you wake up three (!!) hours later :-?

                                                    Now i just missed such a beautiful sunny day
                                                    Oh u surely got big problems
                                                    Follow Me On Instagram

                                                    The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

                                                    #KING

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X