Clear All

• menime123
    replied
    Alfiebot will be here any minute now...

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat
    My father asked her to be my babysitter, one night. She went in the bathroom to change. I was already a little curious, so I asked her if I was able to stay and watch her. Then, we went in my room and we had sex. I was 13.
    LOL why would a famous Cher babysit for some uglee 13 (12?) year old kid? This is fake af.
    Nope, it wasn't a random babysitting , his father was literally going out with Sonny Bono (Cher's husband at the time).

And this is why Anthony ended up under Cher's care that night:

He explains, "I was 13 or 14 and Sonny and my father's girlfriend CONNIE went out for the night.
    "Cher was staying home and they asked her if she would watch me for the night. She said, 'Yeah, he can stay in bed and you guys get home at three in the morning, come pick him up and take him away.'
    ---

BTW, he looked like this when he was 13 years old (he looked very childish) :-?

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne
    It's been known for years, he even spoke about it apparently on an episode of Carpool Karaoke - the man is an idiot, just look how he speaks about the supposed incident.
    Yes, I know he first addressed the incident in 2012 during an interview n Italy. But I think its getting discussed again due to what has happened in the last two years in the industry with all of these abuse stories that have come out, it has become a sensitive topic recently so maybe thats why it is receiving attention again.

Its becoming quite big news on ATRL and that site has a +25K community of people, if it spreads out and media picks it then it could become another scandal in Hollywood. But who knows if media will pick it up.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    My father asked her to be my babysitter, one night. She went in the bathroom to change. I was already a little curious, so I asked her if I was able to stay and watch her. Then, we went in my room and we had sex. I was 13.
    LOL why would a famous Cher babysit for some uglee 13 (12?) year old kid? This is fake af.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Re: The Random Thought Thread

It's been known for years, he even spoke about it apparently on an episode of Carpool Karaoke - the man is an idiot, just look how he speaks about the supposed incident.

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    I would not be ripped apart.

And the news isn't going "viral" - there isn't a single news source that has picked this up in the last 24 hours according to Google News, it's literally forum fodder on ATRL.
    Then I hope someone from ATRL spread it out on Twitter, people need to find out about this.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    I would not be ripped apart.

And the news isn't going "viral" - there isn't a single news source that has picked this up in the last 24 hours according to Google News, it's literally forum fodder on ATRL.

It's also been "known" for years.

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    I don't believe a single word that drug riddled man says - Cher's not being ripped apart because it probably didn't happen.
    If Anthony was a female instead and you posted something like this you would be ripped apart too. Imagine if people acted this way with the girls that R.Kelly abused.

I received sh*t for simply saying that I didn't believe Kesha (because she was a woman and I should have stood by her) . . . . but since this case is different and the man was the abused person instead then people are free to say that he's lying.

BTW, The news are just going viral, I hope media picks it up.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Originally posted by MrLeonix
    I really wonder why Cher isn't being torn down by the media like they did with Michael Jackson or men that abuse such as Dr. Luke, James Franco, Weinstein, etc?

Anthony Kiedis, lead vocalist from the Red Hot Chili Peppers, revealed that Cher had sex with him when he was 13 years old, she was 29-30 at the time. The encounter happened when Anthony was left one night in Cher's house while his Father, her father's girlfriend and Sonny Bono went out.

The news have gone viral on ATRL, some people are disgusted but some other people are defending her with the "It was the 70s" excuse.
    With the rest of the band listening in the back seat, Corden asks Kiedis about rumours Cher had looked after him when he was younger.

The rock star replies: "I was 12 years old. She was fit and fine, I knew that and I'd just hit that hormonal plateau.

"We hung out, I slept in her bed. I actually watched her through the crack of the bathroom door, getting ready for bed.

"I was in my jammies, getting ready to get some zzz's. She, like, dropped her negligee and I was like, 'Ok, this is happening.'"
    I don't believe a single word that drug riddled man says - Cher's not being ripped apart because it probably didn't happen.

Leave a comment:

• Westen
    replied

Remember when Ryan Tedder struggled with Counting Stars lyrics in 2013, he couldn't get them right several times on TV, my favorite line was 'everything that kills me makes me wanna die'

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    I really wonder why Cher isn't being torn down by the media like they did with Michael Jackson or men that abuse such as Dr. Luke, James Franco, Weinstein, etc?

Anthony Kiedis, lead vocalist from the Red Hot Chili Peppers, revealed that Cher had sex with him when he was 13 years old, she was 29-30 at the time. The encounter happened when Anthony was left one night in Cher's house while his Father, her father's girlfriend and Sonny Bono went out.

The news have gone viral on ATRL, some people are disgusted but some other people are defending her with the "It was the 70s" excuse.

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied

I know she gets a lot of hate on here, but i really miss Ellie Goulding. It's been nearly three years since "Delirium" :(

Leave a comment:

• KEY9481
    replied
    I'm obsessed with Project Runway.
    I want Tim Gunn to adopt me.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat
    Originally posted by Serby
    Rihanna oven. SummerPeur kinda oven is not at ha best rn.

Originally posted by SummerPeur
    ^ Get it sis ;)
    Eggy stan, yass.
    My oven has been collecting dust & rust ever since I started this new job.
    F*** it, I just decided to go out for a hunt tonight.

Get it sis

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied

Mya is so 2000 (or whatever year she had a cute hit)...

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

I know she a tree hugging sis, I've seen her interviews. Shall check her out.

Leave a comment:

• Gravity
    replied

^ Get it sis ;)
    Eggy stan, yass.
    You should start listening to Mya, or at least following her on Insta, she is a vegan just like you. #herbivorepromo

[youtube:io35qwuf]K4gcQj_NZ30[/youtube:io35qwuf]

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied

^ Get it sis ;)
    Eggy stan, yass.
    My oven has been collecting dust & rust ever since I started this new job.
    F*** it, I just decided to go out for a hunt tonight.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

^ Get it sis ;)
    Eggy stan, yass.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Omg hes gonna come back guys, he just loves a little attention like his fave

#publicitystunt

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    'Baked' as in a regular oven, a Rihanna oven or a SummerPeur oven?

Leave a comment:

• Bellus
    replied

^ Get it sis ;)

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

Today I woke up and baked (muffins duh). It's...different.

Leave a comment:

• BlueScorpion
    replied

GoldMoney is UKMIX royalty. We had great times at the 1 2 Step and Watchulookinat threads. He knows very well he's instrumental in keeping the "We Belong Together" legacy alive! Come back sis! The hood needs you.

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied

I hope GMoney was just frustrated in the moment and will come back soon. One of my favorite posters. :(

Leave a comment:

Working...
X