• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tansike
    Originally posted by Alicepotter
    Originally posted by theArmy
    Originally posted by Tansike
    This.

I moved together with my bf when i was 8...
    And what's so funny editing '18' to '8'? :-?
    Yeah, I hate to pull a Timmy here but I did not get that.

Comment

• Well 8 is pretty young to move out and live with your boyfriend...
      My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

• Wow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab95
          Wow.

Comment

look I changed the wow into 8, lmaoooooo dying
            last.fm

Comment

• Well I found the fact you didn't get it funny not the 8 thing tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrlemonade
                Originally posted by Rihab95
                look I changed the wow into 8, lmaoooooo dying
                hilarious how did you come up with that lol rip brb tbt lmfao fml pyt

Comment

• Originally posted by CrazyCrazy
                  Well I found the fact you didn't get it funny not the 8 thing tbh.
                  There was nothing to get, it made no sense

Comment

• so much negativity here lately, i blame clayton and Lamhe
                    Ne me cherche pas, je ne suis plus là, baby

Comment

• Originally posted by fpfbm54
                      so much negativity here lately, i blame clayton and Lamhe
                      I think its the new rih video that brainwashed us and made us snort marijuana and become violent online

Comment

• I had a dream about a UKMIX member last night (not Serby)

Comment

• Originally posted by biscuits
                          I had a dream about a UKMIX member last night (not Serby)
                          You can't say that and not mention whooooo
                          last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by toni_pest
                            Originally posted by fpfbm54
                            so much negativity here lately, i blame clayton and Lamhe
                            I think its the new rih video that brainwashed us and made us snort marijuana and become violent online
                            and almost made biscuits post nude pics

I mean I expected to find some kind of ambiguity and sat in front of that joke for 5 minutes only to find out that '8' was the joke. You could've at least edited it to 'I moved in with my daddy when I was 8', that would justify one , but three for '8'? Smh what a disappointment. :-?

Comment

• OMG. Can't cope.

Comment

• Humour hierarchy now..

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne
                                  OMG. Can't cope.
                                  I am as aghast as you.
                                  last.fm

Comment

• I found out a classmate from high school that I always had a crush on was arrested for domestic violence a few months ago. :(
                                    My top 100 artists (2018 edition)

Comment

• Certain people that claims to be heterosexual discuss too much (for a straight gay) on Britney's threads, knows too much (for a straight guy) about Britney's sales, album tracks, singles, songs, etc.

Would you consider someone that says "Circus was her last great album / Shattered glass is fire, etc" and that talks about how "Britney Jean" flopped a straight guy?, Do you really think that a genuine straight guy CARES or GIVES a sh*t about "Circus" and which f*cking Britney album flopped or didn't flop??

I understand coming out of the closet in real life is a personal choice, but not accepting your sexuality on a random virtual forum where no one knows you is too much denial.
                                      Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                      Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix
                                        Certain people that claims to be heterosexual discuss too much (for a straight gay) on Britney's thread, knows too much (for a straight guy) about Britney's sales, album tracks, singles, songs, etc.

Would you consider someone that says "Circus was her last great album / Shattered glass is fire, etc" and that talks about how "Britney Jean" flopped a straight guy?, Do you really think that a genuine straight guy CARES or GIVES a sh*t about "Circus" and which f*cking Britney album flopped or didn't flop??

I understand coming out of the closet in real life is a personal choice, but not accepting your sexuality on a random virtual forum where no one knows you is too much denial.
                                        ohhh... Well. I used to be friends with a straight guy who stanned like crazy over Madonna... even better yet, he adored Barbra Streisand and Judy Garland... yet he was a p***y-magnet and always had girlfriends
                                        My top 100 artists (2018 edition)

Comment

• So the fact that you like the music by Britney Spears must mean that you consider men sexually attractive?
                                          Je n'ai qu'une philosophie: Être acceptée comme je suis. Malgré tout ce qu'on me dit, je reste le poing levé.

Say no to streaming!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy94
                                            So the fact that you like the music by Britney Spears must mean that you consider men sexually attractive?
                                            He never said that. Even I get suspicious over people who are obsessed with those silly things.

Comment

• Originally posted by NothingFails
                                              a p***y-magnet
                                              Horrific.

Comment

Wow.
                                                German.

Comment

• So, I went to the church today for the first time since 2009, it was a cool experience, I think I'm gonna start to go more.

Comment

• A 4.1 magnitude earthquake happened just as i was about to fall asleep.
                                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Working...
                                                    X