• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carbon
    replied
    Originally posted by Serby
    Originally posted by Wayne
    I donít mind tipsy but drunk people are generally horrid.
    No shade, but British seem to be on another level of messiness when drunk. Maybe it's just the picture I got from internet, movies, Gordie Shore ( ), but how true it is?
    A lot of Brits come to the INMusic festival here and I can confirm that theyíre truly horrid (the drunk ones ofc)

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    I donít mind tipsy but drunk people are generally horrid.
    No shade, but British seem to be on another level of messiness when drunk. Maybe it's just the picture I got from internet, movies, Gordie Shore ( ), but how true it is?

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Re: The Random Thought Thread

Don't call yourself old, i'm 38 and can party until 6 am

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Originally posted by Gravity
    Originally posted by Carbon
    Most clubs in the UK shut between 2-4am, most major cities will have a couple of clubs with late night licenses that allow them to serve until 6am.

I usually arrive at a club at 2-3 and stay at least till 7-8!
    Exactly
    I canít stay out past 12:00-12:30 these days, partly due to being older and becoming far too knackered too quickly (not that old but 28 is still quite old) but also because I really loathe drunkards - I donít mind tipsy but drunk people are generally horrid.

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    MrLeonix, thats exactly right, they get thirsty af too but like you say, they tend to keep it private, mostly because if they go around saying this stuff theyíll be looked at as whores (in a bad way )
    Yeah they keep it private because they would be called whores .... But honestly I think its different for them because most women often try to present themselves as perfect, even at home their mothers teach them what is "the best way to act and behave" and they also act like if they were some sort of feminists that value their bodies and that are better than men, etc ... The way they protray themselves is pretty much what screws them in society regarding sex. Its like they don't allow themselves to be sexually free ... And the worst part? 90% of insults women receive come directly from other women, they dress to compete with other ladies and to not make other girls say they are ugly, they keep sex private to avoid other girls calling them sluts, women strongly and constantly criticize and tear down each other ... They're the one to blame IMO...

.... Men don't really criticize women for liking sex, no real man will get mad because he hooked up with a woman on tinder or on a random club (one night stand) ... He won't go through life thinking "oh that woman is a whore, so horrible" ..... Women do that sh*t to each other tho.

Leave a comment:

• Gravity
    replied
    Originally posted by Carbon
    Most clubs in the UK shut between 2-4am, most major cities will have a couple of clubs with late night licenses that allow them to serve until 6am.

Exactly

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    MrLeonix, thats exactly right, they get thirsty af too but like you say, they tend to keep it private, mostly because if they go around saying this stuff theyíll be looked at as whores (in a bad way )

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied

Nowadays, women everywhere are serving that puss like its free food for the homeless. I think women are now more aggressive sexual than men. It at least feels that way.

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    As a bi person I find it interesting how itís more acceptable within the gay community to whore around (donít know how else to say it )...like having sex with random hook ups is ok and all in society, no one finds it too critical...I mean you go on Grindr and itís easy to find someone to hook up with and the guys friends would love to know details I know friends in nyc who always talk about their Grindr hook ups like itís entertainment...
    However, if a straight woman does it itís seen as trashy and unacceptable by society generally. If a woman goes on tinder she can easily get guys if she wants to because thereís so many thirsty straight guys , however, if she goes around saying how she hooked up on tinder the way a gay guy could talk about hooking up on Grindr, she would be seen as such a whore in a negative way, while for a gay guy itís easier imo

Donít get me wrong, I think people should have sex whenever and with whoever they want to as long as itís mutual, we all have sexual desires...I just find this judgment of societyís unfair
    Oh I have scored a few girls on Tinder (basically on first date) ... Girls are thristy too

They just keep stuff more privately.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    As a bi person I find it interesting how itís more acceptable within the gay community to whore around (donít know how else to say it )...like having sex with random hook ups is ok and all in society, no one finds it too critical...I mean you go on Grindr and itís easy to find someone to hook up with and the guys friends would love to know details I know friends in nyc who always talk about their Grindr hook ups like itís entertainment...
    However, if a straight woman does it itís seen as trashy and unacceptable by society generally. If a woman goes on tinder she can easily get guys if she wants to because thereís so many thirsty straight guys , however, if she goes around saying how she hooked up on tinder the way a gay guy could talk about hooking up on Grindr, she would be seen as such a whore in a negative way, while for a gay guy itís easier imo

Donít get me wrong, I think people should have sex whenever and with whoever they want to as long as itís mutual, we all have sexual desires...I just find this judgment of societyís unfair

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Paid********

Hate mistakes like this like wtf
    Bish what?
    I wrote payed attention. That's wrong, no?
    Yes but you know we have an edit button right?

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Paid********

Bish what?
    I wrote payed attention. That's wrong, no?

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Bars yes, clubs mostly 6am if you ask me.

I never payed attention that specific line and I remember reading about it before, so wanted to know. I barely ever get to a club before 1am (unless it's a free entry before midnight or sth).
    Yeah Iím not much of a club person, more of a bar one but good to know

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Paid********

Bish what?

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Paid********

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

Bars yes, clubs mostly 6am if you ask me.

I never payed attention that specific line and I remember reading about it before, so wanted to know. I barely ever get to a club before 1am (unless it's a free entry before midnight or sth).

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Why would someone go home at 4 o'clock? Is it true that regular clubs lose at like 3/4am in USA?
    Bish itís just Riri song lyrics Iím currently on a plane and itís 2 pm in this time zone

4 am is standard closing time for most bars in big cities like NYC although many of them stay open until like 6 am or whenever people leave because after 4 am even the bartenders party

But yes 4 am is seen as standard closing time

From what Iíve seen a lot of bars also close at like 4 am in Vienna? Iíve also seen a lot close at 2-3...

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

Why would someone go home at 4 o'clock? Is it true that regular clubs lose at like 3/4am in USA?

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Strip clubs and dollar bills
    I still got my money
    Patron shots can I get a refill?
    I still got my money
    Strippers goin' up and down that pole
    And I still got my money
    Four o'clock and we ain't going home

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    If you smoke you probably have terrible death-ifying breath which is a complete turn off for everyone

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    Originally posted by stevyy
    smoking >>>>>>>>>>>>>> alcohol.

But gimme a cig and a cocktail and I purr.
    Nooope. Well if its weed than I understand.

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied

smoking >>>>>>>>>>>>>> alcohol.

But gimme a cig and a cocktail and I purr.

Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied
    Originally posted by Hugo
    All that smoking.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X