Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teen Accidentally Kills 19-Year-Old Girlfriend With Gun He Received As Graduation Gift

Who gives you a gun as a graduation gift? Worse off was that it was her fathers gift to him
    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Edit

Comment

• Originally posted by Guru
        Teen Accidentally Kills 19-Year-Old Girlfriend With Gun He Received As Graduation Gift

Who gives you a gun as a graduation gift? Worse off was that it was her fathers gift to him
        People's obsession with guns...
        F*ck off and lose my number.

Comment

• I just can't with how good an album 'The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill' is. She basically nailed music with this project.

No one has come close

Comment

• Only a bit till the big show!

Join y'all

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=123247&start=50" target="_blank

Comment

• I don't remember the last time I was this much scalped by an audition...

[youtube:17badq8t]JQ10NXcIrnY[/youtube:17badq8t]

The preeminent version of that song is sung by one of the world's most celebrated female singers - however, he totally turned what is quite a renowned female vocal into something so masculine. Amazing!

Comment

• Watching People vs OJ. John Travolta looks hideous these days with all that plastic surgery.
                | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne
                  I don't remember the last time I was this much scalped by an audition...

[youtube:3fpny194]JQ10NXcIrnY[/youtube:3fpny194]

The preeminent version of that song is sung by one of the world's most celebrated female singers - however, he totally turned what is quite a renowned female vocal into something so masculine. Amazing!
                  Thanks for sharing. Simply amazing!!! Just wow! He turned that into a masculine vocal powerhouse

Comment

• Originally posted by Guru
                    Watching People vs OJ. John Travolta looks hideous these days with all that plastic surgery.
                    I just thought it was contour
                    Please Stop the Music

Comment

• Everyone! Listen to "Boobs in California" by Titus, it's a masterpiece!!
                      Please Stop the Music

Comment

• Originally posted by Crackiswack
                        Everyone! Listen to "Boobs in California" by Titus, it's a masterpiece!!
                        This!!

Comment

• APPARENTLY Nippian was Timmy all this time

Comment

• Originally posted by theArmy
                            APPARENTLY Nippian was Timmy all this time
                            *CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

Comment

• No, really. Last night I woke up middle of sleep and Timmy's k?mix ghost was standing right in front of my bed. He told me he's Nippy now. I slapped him and went back to sleep.

Today when I held class, I asked a boy what his name is and he looked at me so strangely and said "Timmy". Jeez, I almost freaked out.

Good thing I asked a girl what her fav singer is and she said Ariana, we talked bout her for a minute, but she couldn't name me any title of her songs, so I told her she ain't a real fan.

Comment

• You are a damn mess..
                                "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne
                                  Originally posted by biscuits
                                  Gheys are always shaming each other. They're so bitchy
                                  Anyone that classes themselves as a "power bottom" deserves to be shamed - what kind of awful, term is that?!

I'm sorry but you only say that if you're a whore and if you're a whore, then be prepared for a bit of stick - regardless of what your sexuality is.
                                  +1 someone recently told me they were a power bottom and at first I didn't even know what it meant and now that I do I feel a bit weird they would tell me such info about them in the first place
                                  Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by MrDiva
                                    UKMIXERS ,

What's with all the power bottom shaming lately?
                                    Wherever you go you can see comments about how 'only power bottoms could like this' and stuff.
                                    This is exactly the kind of stuff that straight people do to gays - so gays shouldn't do it to the own community
                                    Hurtful to see on what I thought was an at least LGBT friendly forum
                                    Ummm so I need to pull up and old WhatsApp chat?
                                    Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

No, really. Last night I woke up middle of sleep and Timmy's k?mix ghost was standing right in front of my bed. He told me he's Nippy now. I slapped him and went back to sleep.

Today when I held class, I asked a boy what his name is and he looked at me so strangely and said "Timmy". Jeez, I almost freaked out.

Good thing I asked a girl what her fav singer is and she said Ariana, we talked bout her for a minute, but she couldn't name me any title of her songs, so I told her she ain't a real fan.
                                      Omg this is why I really like you and you're one of my favorite users I thought u were serious about Timmy being Nippy
                                      Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

I'm a huge fan of several artists. I buy all their cd's, cd-singles and dvd's. I know all their lyrics and even some dance moves. And I'll go to their concerts.
                                        Then I ask people who their favorite singer is and they go: "Rihanna."
                                        Me: "Do you just have the cd's or the cd-singles as well?"
                                        They go: "I don't have anything, but when her songs come up on the radio, I turn the volume up."
                                        Me thinking: "You're not a fan."
                                        My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• I think there are different types of fans. For example, I'm very knowledgeable about Janet but not much of a collector. My bf has seen Maddy in concert around 10-15 times but probably couldn't name the Erotica singles in order.

Comment

• That's brutal XD people really don't have to buy stuff by an artist to be a "fan". For example Jacko is the biggest music act ever to me but I never bought somethin legally from him,....

But I do get what u mean Tho what u described is a "hardcore" fan to me

Comment

• Wow, Mainshow is releasing more threads in the news section than Sia soundtrack singles
                                              2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

• Originally posted by KokoCollino
                                                Wow, Mainshow is releasing more threads in the news section than Sia soundtrack singles
                                                *CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

Comment

• Originally posted by biscuits
                                                  I think there are different types of fans. For example, I'm very knowledgeable about Janet but not much of a collector. My bf has seen Maddy in concert around 10-15 times but probably couldn't name the Erotica singles in order.
                                                  Yes, a fan doesn't have to be a collector. True.
                                                  Your bf is a Madonna fan IMO. Going to so many concerts.
                                                  But people who don't have any album, never seen the singer in concert, etc. To me that's someone liking an artist, but not being a fan. Fan comes from fanatic. I love loads of singers, but I don't consider myself a fan of people when I like a song here and there or turn up the radio when a song comes on.
                                                  My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by KokoCollino
                                                    Wow, Mainshow is releasing more threads in the news section than Sia soundtrack singles
                                                    Tge sia accuracy
                                                    be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

Working...
                                                    X