• MusicRecords
    replied
    Serby getting dragged

Fun

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by cheapthrills
    A whole page dedicated to Serby's health choices. Iconic.

I love a good shade! Plus better than typical divas convos.

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    Originally posted by cheapthrills
    slow news day.
    I wanted to talk about the Trump/Putin meeting, but there's no interest

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied
    Re: The Random Thought Thread

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    Here's a message
    [youtube:2zla0gvy]I4LRsn3Eg-o[/youtube:2zla0gvy]

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied
    All that smoking.

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied
    Originally posted by Serby
    Does having certain encounters and activities count?
    Depends on how intense and regular they are...
    Sorry Serby.. not that healthy! But how much do you smoke? That's also relevant.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

Does having certain encounters and activities count?

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied
    ^Do you exercise regularly?

Edit: not wanting to judge but just assess the situation

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

Well, most of smokers have overall an unhealthy lifestyle, I do at least something good. But I get your point.

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied
    Originally posted by DnBLover
    Serby, you are fooling yourself if you think your vegan lifestyle makes up for you smoking tobacco. That is not how it works.
    Hey, ofc I know that. But reducing my risk of other disseases is still better than nothing. I'd still call myself quite healthy, other than smoking.
    I have a hard time calling anyone that smokes often healthy...
    But ok. It's just that tobacco is pretty much the worst thing you can do to yourself. I guess being obese is worse but not sure.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by BeeBoy
    I mean, I was smoking on my window and I happen to have like 10 bordels in less than 5 mins away from me. I see the drama from my window all the time lol
    Living a grandma's dream
    I save so much on cinema cuz I get all the action from the comfort of my room. police cars, like 5 of them, come all dramatic and park on the street and that other holywood shit. and for nothing, it's never sth serious.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by DnBLover
    Serby, you are fooling yourself if you think your vegan lifestyle makes up for you smoking tobacco. That is not how it works.
    Hey, ofc I know that. But reducing my risk of other disseases is still better than nothing. I'd still call myself quite healthy, other than smoking.

Leave a comment:

• BeeBoy
    replied
    I mean, I was smoking on my window and I happen to have like 10 bordels in less than 5 mins away from me. I see the drama from my window all the time lol
    Living a grandma's dream

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Luckily, or not, there are brand that do not do any tests whatsoever. Filters often contain something from pigs blood, but papers are fine I think.

Don't know where you live, but Golden Virginia tobacco doesn't test on animals. Overall, rolling is better than regular cigs. There are few brands of regulars cigs that also do not test, but its difficult to find such info as no company puts that shit on their website. Now the best is to stop, obvs, but in the meantime know you have option if going cold turkey is no option.

Even breads can contain something rom pigs fat and apple juices are often cleared with gelatine. It's overwhelming sometimes, but knoweldge is power.

Also, cosmetics, even if they claim they are cruelty free (nivea and any big brand), if they sell in China, they do do tests as it's required by law. So basically they do not do it directly but canpay someone in China do whatever they want.

I was so happy to see that Fenty Beuty does not sell there. Queen.

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Originally posted by BodyShop
    @Serby : Unfortunately,despite an incredibly healthy life style overall, I'm a smoker as well.
    About 2 weeks ago I saw such a horrifying video of animals being used to get cigs tested . it absolutely ruined my day as I had no idea the tobacco industry ,in particular, use animals for this purpose.
    OOOHHH.

Leave a comment:

• BodyShop
    replied
    @Serby : Unfortunately,despite an incredibly healthy life style overall, I'm a smoker as well.
    About 2 weeks ago I saw such a horrifying video of animals being used to get cigs tested . it absolutely ruined my day as I had no idea the tobacco industry ,in particular, use animals for this purpose.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by Gravity
    Yeah, like smoking is good for the environment
    I didn't say it is. But just cuz I'm not perfect doesn't mean I'm not doing a lot already or that I should not try at all. All or nothing is not the good mentality when it comes to this.

Obvs I'm conflicted about it, but at least my tobacco is not tested on animals (cuz yes, they do that shit) and I never throw them on street.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Well, they were foreigners and spoke not good German, and Austria is a lilnit racist and we know policemen are not really liberal or whatever and I feel that in every country it's made of men who just wanna be badass and abuse their power when possible.

I'm quite central so to say, mere 7 minutes metro ride till center and 10ish min by foot till Mariahilfer StraŖe, just outside of 6th districts (U4/U6 crossing).

Funny thing, guy was saying she was looking at his reflection and fell on the mirror or sth lmao I was like, girrrl, get those crative juoces flowing

Leave a comment:

• Gravity
    replied

Yeah, like smoking is good for the environment

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    A. Stop smoking and polluting our air, like eww whatís the point of being vegan and saving animals if youíre gonna kill them with bad air? im jk

B. What a bish, Iíd feel bad if they were violent to the guy but then again the Austrian police never even does anything so at least you gave them something to do

C. I know thereís not much to do way out in the outskirts of Vienna or wherever you live, but mind your own business

Iím messing with ya serby serbs <3 you did the right thing, the officer being violent is out of your hands

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    My biggest vice. And if it's to do with veganism, it's really not a factor for me, first is for the animals and the enviroment.

But having reduced risk of prostate, colon and other cancers and heart disseases is not something to complain about. Even with my smoking habbits[s:pizncn92], I&#39;m likely to live 5-10 years more on average,[/s:pizncn92] so at least I'm eveing out the bad effect of smoking a bit. I will stop one day, but now I don't even want to.

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    You always sound like you're living a healthy life.
    I am shocked you smoke.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X