X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RayRay
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy
    Whoever likes the summer should be forced to sit in a room without air condition.
    I wouldn't mind. I don't like airconditioning.

Leave a comment:

• Erotica
    replied
    Air condition is hell, I hate it, I prefer to sweat

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    Whoever likes the summer should be forced to sit in a room without air condition.
    summer is sweaty and my head can barely survive it

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied
    Why?

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    If you're in the mood to feel humbled, watch:

[youtube:1d5tt4en]IPXwS9j9T1E[/youtube:1d5tt4en]

One of my favourite pieces of cinematography ever and especially more poignant in Robin's death.

The movie is called Jack and I would highly recommend it for anyone that hasn't seen it!

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Re: The Random Thought Thread

Leave a comment:

• Spartan
    replied
    Originally posted by Odyssey
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    I never called anyone that though used it as an example from some friend of mine who said that and yes sounded extremely judgmental
    Just don't please. It was in very bad taste and with mean intensions. Even if your story is true you should have kept that to yourself.
    Nick was just speaking about stereotypes. He wasnít being directly insulting of Serbians.

But weíll move on to a new topic (I get tired of saying this in this thread).

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by DnBLover
    White socks and sneakers

Lol I meant by the way they talk. American accent stands out.
    Def true to some extent, accents def help us in telling where someone is from, in many parts of the world they're recognizable, like an Italian, British or Australian accent

I say the American accent should be known as the Taylor Swift accent <3 she has a good typical standard Am acc

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied

White socks and sneakers

Lol I meant by the way they talk. American accent stands out.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    I never called anyone that though used it as an example from some friend of mine who said that and yes sounded extremely judgmental
    Just don't please. It was in very bad taste and with mean intensions. Even if your story is true you should have kept that to yourself.
    Not gonna start a whole convo with you but yep true story needless to say, from then on I saw this friend of mine differently...

Originally posted by DnBLover
    ^Your example made no sense. You don't need to assume Americans nationality lol, they are very easy to spot.
    Rude but in all fairness Portuguese people are also easy to spot imo, they speak half spanish <3 or what stereotype makes americans easy to spot?

Leave a comment:

• User5
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied

^Your example made no sense. You don't need to assume Americans nationality lol, they are very easy to spot.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by Serby
    Lmao I always giggle when these American tourists (not sure where from exactly) make everything they say sound like a big adventure. they sounds so dora da explorah and excited.

Does someone know what I mean?
    Maybe youíre just pressed and jealous because youíve never traveled that much? Oop.

Seriously, I think Americans are the worst abroad but get off your high horse, if you donít know where these people youíre talking about are from donít assume their nationality. Itís like me saying that all those dangerous looking thugs around Vienna are from Serbia (and Iím not using this example because of you, but one of my friends once referred to them as ďSerbian thugsĒ and when I asked how he knew they were from Serbia, he said he didnít know but just assumed)
    Serbian thugs? This is very offensive Nick. No jokes here, very judgemental and rude. He didn't said anything nearly that bad about Americans.

Leave a comment:

• User5
    replied
    Lmao I always giggle when these American tourists (not sure where from exactly) make everything they say sound like a big adventure. they sounds so dora da explorah and excited.

Maybe youíre just pressed and jealous because youíve never traveled that much? Oop.

Seriously, I think Americans are the worst abroad but get off your high horse, if you donít know where these people youíre talking about are from donít assume their nationality. Itís like me saying that all those dangerous looking thugs around Vienna are from Serbia (and Iím not using this example because of you, but one of my friends once referred to them as ďSerbian thugsĒ and when I asked how he knew they were from Serbia, he said he didnít know but just assumed)
    Serbian thugs? This is very offensive Nick. No jokes here, very judgemental and rude. He didn't said anything nearly that bad about Americans.

Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied
    Originally posted by carloandrew
    Originally posted by DOSSOME
    So I tried online hookup today after over 2yrs and had a Leopard as my profile pic, then started chatting someone with a picture of sneakers on his profile.... The conversation went so well and so mature we thought it might just be the right thing to share real pictures of ourselves there and then... The minute he saw that I'm black, he immediately started asking for D pics

I would not btw. It will be expected that I'll be satisfied
    ... I'm ignoring his texts now

Leave a comment:

• carloandrew
    replied
    Originally posted by DOSSOME
    So I tried online hookup today after over 2yrs and had a Leopard as my profile pic, then started chatting someone with a picture of sneakers on his profile.... The conversation went so well and so mature we thought it might just be the right thing to share real pictures of ourselves there and then... The minute he saw that I'm black, he immediately started asking for D pics

I would not btw. It will be expected that I'll be satisfied

Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ArmyOfMe
    replied
    Does your grandma's recipe disagree with this?

I get so triggered when Italians start acting all smart in recipe's comment section. Like bye, no one cares.

You I love tho ?
    Some people listen to Beethoven, other people listen to Ed Sheeran, it's cool
    J/k, love u sis

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

Does your grandma's recipe disagree with this?

I get so triggered when Italians start acting all smart in recipe's comment section. Like bye, no one cares.

You I love tho ?

Leave a comment:

• ArmyOfMe
    replied
    Originally posted by Spartan
    Originally posted by Wayne
    I'm with Serby on the mayo thing - I love mayo with pasta based dishes.
    Iconec. I'm screenshot this, print it, frame it and hang it in my room. ?
    I prefer you two bickering about meat. JK.

But mayo and pasta is a no-no.
    Mayo unites and youre pressed.
    *barf*

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by Spartan
    Originally posted by Wayne
    I'm with Serby on the mayo thing - I love mayo with pasta based dishes.
    Iconec. I'm screenshot this, print it, frame it and hang it in my room. ?
    I prefer you two bickering about meat. JK.

But mayo and pasta is a no-no.
    Mayo unites and youre pressed.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

Yall right wing of foodists. so conservative lol

Leave a comment:

• Spartan
    replied
    Originally posted by Gravity
    I need to try pineapple on pizza to see what's the hype about
    Thereís no hype. Fruit on a pizza is a terrible invention.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X