X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Re: The Random Thought Thread

^if you ever get the chance, defining try Kobe beef! ;)

Leave a comment:

• menime123
    replied
    Originally posted by stevyy
    Originally posted by BodyShop
    Originally posted by Wayne
    Originally posted by Serby
    So whale = chickens = cows = whatever farm animal. Fight me.
    A whale and a chicken or cow are not the same, an animal bred for slaughter means less in my eyes.

Fight me.
    Agree.
    +1. But even then I want my meat products to have a happy and healthy life. Chicken, cows, pigs, turkeys etc deserve that even if they are only born to be eaten.

But a whale is totally different. There are only 30,000 Blue Whales left on this planet. Now Iceland has taken one more life. If that creature dies out I will have multiple fits because the Blue Whale in particular and the polar bear are my two favourite wild animals (Lions complete my trinity).

1. Blue Whale
    2. Polar Bear
    3. Lions

I agree. Whilst farm animals are reared to end up on my plate, I want them to enjoy whatever life they do have. A happy cow is ultimately happy beef (such as Kobe Beef, which I believe is the product of cows being given daily beer and massages, although I donít eat imported meat).

The best meat always comes from a farmers market, and then is much better if itís grass fed. But these arenít animals that are endangered, or captured from the wild for me to eat.

There is no reason to kill whales. Magestic beasts and we should respect them as kings of the ocean in the same way we do lions, tigers and bears.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    I love beauty pageants

Leave a comment:

• menime123
    replied

In fairness, every YouTube cat vs dog video Iíve seen has dogs running away scared shitless of the cat. They always make me laugh. But I find it disturbing if YouTube genuinely has videos of domesticated animals killing each other.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by stevyy

I have lost almost 50 pounds since February (due to my illness). Salad is at least 92% of my total food consumption these days.

But sometimes, I even feel sorry for all the plants I am eating. They have feelings too. Trees for example communicate with other tress. It has been proven. That is why I hug trees from time to time as well.
    are u better now? Is the treatment for your illness finished now?

might as well make love to a tree then? When I think about it some trees are kinda hot.

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    Originally posted by jochen
    Why do we like to compare ourselves with animals like lions? We have a brain much more developed and we have a moral compass, unlike others. So are we acting purely on instincts or also use our brains to make concious decisions?

It's great to let the animal instinct lead from time to time ( sex for example. Love it rough and dirty sometimes. Or quite often.lol). It's ok if you find a way back to the middle.
    Real animal instict in terms of sex would be if you went and jumped on some guy/girl cuz you want to have sex and procreate, but don't care about the other ones in the process. Thankfully we know that we have to control our desires.
    Pandas are kinda asexual

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied

yeah what he said was kinda messed up but that doesn't deserve a ban lol

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied
    Originally posted by RayRay
    Originally posted by Odyssey
    Who tf is jochen??? I'm disgusted on so many levels.
    Same here.

Can't believe he isn't banned.
    Banned for what exactly?

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    I am sorry but how can y'all act all offended when BILLIONS of land animals get killed in the most vile way so we can have meat, milk and eggs that destroy the planet and that we do not need in this day and age where we evolved so much. It is unneccesary.

Do you feel bad about how your food died or circleoflife, but foodchain, but weevolvedbyeatingmeat, but lions? Just because these animals havea purposenof food ina time where it is not needed anymore, there is no difference.
    I have lost almost 50 pounds since February (due to my illness). Salad is at least 92% of my total food consumption these days.

But sometimes, I even feel sorry for all the plants I am eating. They have feelings too. Trees for example communicate with other tress. It has been proven. That is why I hug trees from time to time as well.

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by BodyShop
    So whale = chickens = cows = whatever farm animal. Fight me.
    A whale and a chicken or cow are not the same, an animal bred for slaughter means less in my eyes.

Fight me.
    Agree.
    +1. But even then I want my meat products to have a happy and healthy life. Chicken, cows, pigs, turkeys etc deserve that even if they are only born to be eaten.

But a whale is totally different. There are only 30,000 Blue Whales left on this planet. Now Iceland has taken one more life. If that creature dies out I will have multiple fits because the Blue Whale in particular and the polar bear are my two favourite wild animals (Lions complete my trinity).

1. Blue Whale
    2. Polar Bear
    3. Lions

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

I am sorry but how can y'all act all offended when BILLIONS of land animals get killed in the most vile way so we can have meat, milk and eggs that destroy the planet and that we do not need in this day and age where we evolved so much. It is unneccesary.

Do you feel bad about how your food died or circleoflife, but foodchain, but weevolvedbyeatingmeat, but lions? Just because these animals havea purposenof food ina time where it is not needed anymore, there is no difference.

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Originally posted by Odyssey
    Same here.

Can't believe he isn't banned.
    Nick was for less.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Why do we like to compare ourselves with animals like lions? We have a brain much more developed and we have a moral compass, unlike others. So are we acting purely on instincts or also use our brains to make concious decisions?

It's great to let the animal instinct lead from time to time ( sex for example. Love it rough and dirty sometimes. Or quite often.lol). It's ok if you find a way back to the middle.
    Real animal instict in terms of sex would be if you went and jumped on some guy/girl cuz you want to have sex and procreate, but don't care about the other ones in the process. Thankfully we know that we have to control our desires.

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    Originally posted by Hugo
    I hate all the CGI cartoons kids watch these days, they're all horrible.
    CGI cartoons are the worst

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied

I hate all the CGI cartoons kids watch these days, they're all horrible.

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied

Is it just me but I feel like anime stopped being relevant?

Leave a comment:

• User5
    replied

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied

Oh

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied

What is happening

Leave a comment:

• jochen
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat
    mess at that comment about watching videos of dogs killing cats.

WTF.

I do this too. Lol
    thought i am alone here.

Didnt know some people react sensetive. So, sorry kids
    One girl here even wrote me and called me nazi or something like that

I also watch when lion kills zebra. i just like to watch animals hunting.
    I go fishing and hunting in the forrest with my uncle too.
    I killed 1000s of ducks and chickens in my hometown (country) . Its normal to me. I Killed the first chicken when i was 5.
    Its to eat. Not to enjoy of course.

2 weeks ago I was at the sea with my two sons.
    A small sea bird was totally bleeding. ...it screamed. Open flesh ...bones ECT.

I think it was a dog who attacked

I took it and broke his neck.
    To me this is normal.
    It's ok if it's to eat but that comment about watching dogs killing cats and feeling no pity was very problematic. Sounded like you like watching animals get hurt / killed for no reason.

Leave a comment:

• trebor
    replied
    [...] but I donít accept that itís a human only trait to categorise life - it is common amongst lions for e.g. for male lions to kill the offspring of other male lions when they take over a pride to further their bloodline. You will see similar examples to this across all of nature, particularly amongst mammals.
    Animals are driven by primal instinct and, instinctively (not deliberately) use all means of survival of their own species and to preserve their control of dominance in a group.
    There is only a select few animals that master the art of intentional and premeditated deception to outsmart their peers in the battle for food and survival.

Leave a comment:

• jochen
    replied

Thanks

You have to have courage and heart for this.
    Stop the poor thing from pain

I teached this to my sons.

Leave a comment:

• BodyShop
    replied
    Jochen ,you really are one of a kind... Jeez

Leave a comment:

Working...
X