X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MusicRecords
    replied
    ^exactly, but the US system is a disgusting mess, and the whole "how good the US is" is way overrated. The US is by no means the best country in the world, at least not for me. If it weren't for NYC and how liberal and chill people are there plus a few other places, I would have permanently left already. I actually think the quality of life in Austria is much better than the US.

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    Originally posted by stevyy
    no country is the best country...
    Iceland

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    Originally posted by heppolo
    Originally posted by aRat
    "It's coming home" pfffff. One of the most egocentric nations to ever exist.
    This is America
    I always cringe when they say the United States would be the best / greatest country in the history of mankind..
    Omg me too! As an American nothing annoys me more than those dumb bishes who think America is everything like bye
    no country is the best country... but one could rank countries on metrics such as gap between rich and poor, social security etc...

I live in a country that takes care of its citizens - at least to some extent (toothless ppl exist everyhwere).

I'm satisfied with my situation.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    This is America
    I always cringe when they say the United States would be the best / greatest country in the history of mankind..
    Omg me too! As an American nothing annoys me more than those dumb bishes who think America is everything like bye

Leave a comment:

• LongingHeart
    replied
    Originally posted by biscuits
    ^ stop picking on stevyy all the time. Its cyberbullying.
    gurl stevvy and I luv each other, we just like to tease each other.

Geez stop trying to patronize every move that I make.

Well if stevyy is okay with it, then fine.

But from my perspective, you reply to each and every post stevyy makes about music and just insult him endlessly over his taste, taking it as far as to attack him personally.

This is a music forum and everybody should feel free to post music related opinions without being ridiculed. This goes out to everyone - some yall need to let people have their opinions without replying with shade and sarcasm.
    You're right!

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied

I hope Croatia wins! Although i'm fine with france too
    I am 100% for Croatia as well.
    I am 100% for Croatian rave revival
    [youtube:1005vbnb]JBeqKInaK58[/youtube:1005vbnb]

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    This is America
    I always cringe when they say the United States would be the best / greatest country in the history of mankind.. I'm only looking at those 30,000 civilian drone deaths during the Obama years and shake my head. The German defense minister wants to buy drones for our military now as well. I am beyond shocked and disappointed.

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    This is America

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by Nippian93
    Welcome back MusicRecords
    Thanks hun <3

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied

I am 100% for Croatia as well.

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied
    Random thoughts are coming home
    "It's coming home" pfffff. One of the most egocentric nations to ever exist. So glad they LOST.
    +1
    I normally don't care much about sports but damnnnnn those people from England were getting so damn annoying, saying how the nice sunshine days were a sign of winning or weird stuff like that :-? when you get way too overconfident you just set yourself up for a mess when things come down

I believe its raining there now. Oop

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    Re: The Random Thought Thread

Welcome back MusicRecords

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    "It's coming home" pfffff. One of the most egocentric nations to ever exist. So glad they LOST.
    +1
    I normally don't care much about sports but damnnnnn those people from England were getting so damn annoying, saying how the nice sunshine days were a sign of winning or weird stuff like that :-? when you get way too overconfident you just set yourself up for a mess when things come down

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied

But from my perspective, you reply to each and every post stevyy makes about music and just insult him endlessly over his taste, taking it as far as to attack him personally.

This is a music forum and everybody should feel free to post music related opinions without being ridiculed. This goes out to everyone - some yall need to let people have their opinions without replying with shade and sarcasm.
    <3 thank you.

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    What kind of lyrics are those? you bet your a** you don't believe in Hitler or you'll get a beating of a lifetime
    God by John Lennon is political love song. For about 2 minutes on the song he lists things he doesn't believe in and closes with, I believe in Yoko and Me.

#genius

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    [youtube:28y11q6a]RJqimlFcJsM[/youtube:28y11q6a]

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied

I love the new crazy reality when Trump trashes UK PM's Brexit plan & then meets her for dinner.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Ariana's new song God Doesn't Exist is a bop.
    I see what you did there
    Having a song with God in the title but only singing about how she is excellent at taking D the whole song.

Madonna taught these girls well.

"I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Zimmerman (Bob Dylan), I don't believe in Ghandi!" Iconic lyrics also.
    What kind of lyrics are those? you bet your a** you don't believe in Hitler or you'll get a beating of a lifetime

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    Originally posted by Pompeii
    Originally posted by MrLeonix
    Originally posted by Pompeii
    I find myself being put off by people who put too much emphasis on their nationality. I mean, I enjoy being German and I'm grateful for the things living in Germany has enabled me to achieve, but I'm not "proud" of it exactly. I have no pride in something I had no control over. I did nothing at all, other than squeezing myself out of a German vagina, to be German. And my mum did most of the heavy lifting there, to be fair.

I've lived in several different countries and always gratefully returned home but that's fondness rather than pride to me.
    I think its quite instinctive to feel proud about your country of origin. Its rather common.

Maybe you had a bad experience with your country or something? . . . or maybe Europeans are more liberal and relaxed about the matter but here in The Americas as a whole from Canada to Argentina people always tend to be very patriotic and loyal to their countries.
    Not at all. I just have no desire to bask in the reflected glory of people long dead who performed great deeds under the banner of the German nation.
    Not to mention the not so great ones.

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    [youtube:kfs55iqj]RJqimlFcJsM[/youtube:kfs55iqj]

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
    Oh god

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    John Lennon's God >>>>>>>>>>>>>

"I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Zimmerman (Bob Dylan), I don't believe in Ghandi!" Iconic lyrics also.
    gurl no one knows that song ( and it isn't about sex so get outta here with it).

The fact that you think we all share your tragic taste....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X