I hate cats
    Truly hate them

Abyone else?

Anyone else have dislike of cats?

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Re: The Random Thought Thread

well Marilyn clearly won so it is clearly better to be like her than Marlene.

Same how Madonna won over her competitors.

Popstitutes always win >>>>>>

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    ^Marlene is beautiful and I'm so damn jealous that for Stage Fright she got to keep an entire Christian Dior wardrobe used for the movie, but I've always thought that her natural still face makes her look so sad like she's about to cry

For me some other amazing hollywood beauties are also Grace Kelly (probably my fave) and others like Eva Marie Saint

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by LongingHeart
    I could watch old Hollywood Divas on YouTube for hours. Judy Garland and Marlene Dietrich for instance, my god what kind of icons
    me too. I am fascinated by Marlene who I think is the most impactful female entertainer from Germany in the history of mankind and also one of the greatest women in entertainment ever.

She was so divine and bossy, so ahead of her time and strong.

In old Hollywood females had two options: to be like Marilyn or to be like Marlene. Those are the two poles of the golden Hollywood era.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by Pompeii
    I find myself being put off by people who put too much emphasis on their nationality. I mean, I enjoy being German and I'm grateful for the things living in Germany has enabled me to achieve, but I'm not "proud" of it exactly. I have no pride in something I had no control over. I did nothing at all, other than squeezing myself out of a German vagina, to be German. And my mum did most of the heavy lifting there, to be fair.

I've lived in several different countries and always gratefully returned home but that's fondness rather than pride to me.
    Omg yessss I agree. The mentality of God chosen people is the worst and I'd say many people in Serbia believe in such thing and that's why they flaunt their national identity so much.

I just don't get it. The countries we live in today are results of war and suffering and most of Europe is so developed cuz slavery and colonialism etc. Did you have a say about place you were born in and to which parents? Nope. These same people hate gay people cuz it's a ploy to stop our nationality from growing and so that less people have kids. Lmao gtfo.

/rant

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied

[youtube:2to4b968]HwfZ1Cw8yuQ[/youtube:2to4b968]

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied

Patriots are just as bad as religious zealots in my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by Odyssey
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    Haha please, we say it like it is thatís why weíre Ukmix icons the most relevant thing youíve ever done here was shame Benny for posting his pics on the Gallery thread, and even that didnít go well
    More like Ukmix clowns but once a fool... As for the relevance even my commas have more relevance than your entire post history.
    Anyway, welcome back.
    Bahaha yes, since I'm like supppeerrrr classy I'll leave it at that

Thanks for the welcome babe <3

Leave a comment:

• User5
    replied
    Haha please, we say it like it is thatís why weíre Ukmix icons the most relevant thing youíve ever done here was shame Benny for posting his pics on the Gallery thread, and even that didnít go well
    More like Ukmix clowns but once a fool... As for the relevance even my commas have more relevance than your entire post history.
    Anyway, welcome back.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat
    keep it cute sis, u just came back + the mods are very sensitive these days.
    I'm telling you hun,
    One bish is all it takes
    For the mods to ban meeee

I'll try to keep it lowkey

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
    Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
    Oh god
    https://media.giphy.com/media/Of0re7qrhGEVO/giphy.gif
    https://giphy.com/gifs/desperate-housew ... d2fMIHMEtG
    The classies internt whore you'll encounter, thank you <3
    https://media1.tenor.com/images/c6ad...itemid=4867678

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied

keep it cute sis, u just came back + the mods are very sensitive these days.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by heppolo
    the only true icons of UKMix are the users with 0 posts
    Is that shade towards users with HUGE numbers? I can think of some mods

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied
    Originally posted by MrLeonix
    I find myself being put off by people who put too much emphasis on their nationality. I mean, I enjoy being German and I'm grateful for the things living in Germany has enabled me to achieve, but I'm not "proud" of it exactly. I have no pride in something I had no control over. I did nothing at all, other than squeezing myself out of a German vagina, to be German. And my mum did most of the heavy lifting there, to be fair.

I've lived in several different countries and always gratefully returned home but that's fondness rather than pride to me.
    I think its quite instinctive to feel proud about your country of origin. Its rather common.

Maybe you had a bad experience with your country or something? . . . or maybe Europeans are more liberal and relaxed about the matter but here in The Americas as a whole from Canada to Argentina people always tend to be very patriotic and loyal to their countries.
    Not at all. I just have no desire to bask in the reflected glory of people long dead who performed great deeds under the banner of the German nation.
    Pompeiiís view should be the normal view imho. Nationality, national pride etc are all silly human inventions. Like who even gives a crap what some guy centuries ago did?

Iím all for a certain level of appreciation of the good aspects of oneís country, be it good life standard or beautiful nature, but thatís about it.

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied

the only true icons of UKMix are the users with 0 posts

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by Odyssey
    Omg another Dua Lipa stan! yassssss sis I thought I was the only one
    yes sis! Everyone kinda knows I am a Dua stan coz I have been spamming her everywhere here + I use her to fight with diva / rock band stans.
    Don't be so obvious sweeties. We don't want you both banned again. Or do we?

Leave a comment:

• Pompeii
    replied
    Originally posted by MrLeonix

I think its quite instinctive to feel proud about your country of origin. Its rather common.

Maybe you had a bad experience with your country or something? . . . or maybe Europeans are more liberal and relaxed about the matter but here in The Americas as a whole from Canada to Argentina people always tend to be very patriotic and loyal to their countries.
    Not at all. I just have no desire to bask in the reflected glory of people long dead who performed great deeds under the banner of the German nation.

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    A metalcore ode to pizza
    I don't care I'm not very picky
    Warm and delicious, spicy, sticky
    Cut it into 8 squares or triangles
    All I really want is pizza in me
    [youtube:v47c6u9g]bIgBj-G1Vj0[/youtube:v47c6u9g]

Probably the most random new music released today.

Leave a comment:

• User5
    replied
    Omg another Dua Lipa stan! yassssss sis I thought I was the only one
    yes sis! Everyone kinda knows I am a Dua stan coz I have been spamming her everywhere here + I use her to fight with diva / rock band stans.
    Don't be so obvious sweeties. We don't want you both banned again. Or do we?

Leave a comment:

• LongingHeart
    replied
    I could watch old Hollywood Divas on YouTube for hours. Judy Garland and Marlene Dietrich for instance, my god what kind of icons

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by Serby
    Since when do you stan Lipa? Do you know her since her flop days? Thought so. Not a real fan.
    I know her since the days New Love and Last Dance were bombing everywhere #RealStan
    Yes, was on ha concert when HTh was the new single and BTO was a cute hit in mainland Europe and flop elsewhere

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    ^i see what you mean. I am happy to be a US citizen for the most part, it has given me great benefits, I mean having a US passport has become like a symbol. It might not seem fair, but Iíve received ďspecial treatmentĒ before in foreign countries just because Iím from the US.

However, it can be a HUGE embarrassment sometimes, especially with dumb irrational gun laws and a crazy man as president. I am happy that I get to live part time in Europe away from the mess the US has been. And omg letís be real, some of those ďAmerica is the best place on earthĒ dumb bishes in the US are the absolute worse.

But hey, overall I have to be a bit thankful, I couldíve been from some third world country where people donít have as many opportunities.

Leave a comment:

• Pompeii
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X