Re: The Random Thought Thread

This is getting all too susp....

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    Omg another Dua Lipa stan! yassssss sis I thought I was the only one
    yes sis! Everyone kinda knows I am a Dua stan coz I have been spamming her everywhere here + I use her to fight with diva / rock band stans.
    Omg yass join forces and make Queen Dua Lipa dominate Ukmix

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
    Oh god
    https://media.giphy.com/media/Of0re7qrhGEVO/giphy.gif

Leave a comment:

• ArmyOfMe
    replied

Oh god

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    yes sis! Everyone kinda knows I am a Dua stan coz I have been spamming her everywhere here + I use her to fight with diva / rock band stans.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by Serby
    Since when do you stan Lipa? Do you know her since her flop days? Thought so. Not a real fan.
    I know her since the days New Love and Last Dance were bombing everywhere #RealStan
    You are my faveeeeeeee <3
    https://media1.tenor.com/images/0ec5...temid=10511968

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Since when do you stan Lipa? Do you know her since her flop days? Thought so. Not a real fan.
    I know her since the days New Love and Last Dance were bombing everywhere #RealStan

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by RayRay
    Nick, haven't you been reading here in the months you were banned?
    Ummm no..? I kinda relied on the messy crashing-site atrl is

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    I do actually bish, just like I knew about Sia, Katy and Kesha before they made it big
    https://media.giphy.com/media/d3Fy9n...Zw5y/giphy.gif

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied

Nick, haven't you been reading here in the months you were banned?

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Actually let's talk about Queen Dua Lipa, do you guys think she'll have success in the US or be a one hit wonder? I really hope she can break through! I need this girl to slay

Technically she does have a second Top 40 with One Kiss in the US, so technicallllllyy she's not a one hit wonder, however, if this and New Rules remain her only top 40s, she'll always be seen as a one-hit....kinda like Carly Rae Jepsen having a second hit with Owl City but still being seen as a one hit wonder :(
    yahhhhhssss let's talk about a legend for a change!

One Kiss has the potential to become a cute top 20 hit there if the radio [s:3shyt2lk]payola[/s:3shyt2lk] support continues.

Anyway she has the Diplo collab + her second studio album coming and something out of those is bound to become a smash there. I'm kinda expecting her to have her GGGB moment with DL2 and explode with huge smashes and finally establish herself as a main pop[s:3shyt2lk]stitute[/s:3shyt2lk] star.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Actually let's talk about Queen Dua Lipa, do you guys think she'll have success in the US or be a one hit wonder? I really hope she can break through! I need this girl to slay

Technically she does have a second Top 40 with One Kiss in the US, so technicallllllyy she's not a one hit wonder, however, if this and New Rules remain her only top 40s, she'll always be seen as a one-hit....kinda like Carly Rae Jepsen having a second hit with Owl City but still being seen as a one hit wonder :(
    yahhhhhssss let's talk about a legend for a change!

One Kiss has the potential to become a cute top 20 hit there if the radio [s:cmp9fh4o]payola[/s:cmp9fh4o] support continues.

Anyway she has the Diplo collab + her second studio album coming and something out of those is bound to become a smash there. I'm kinda expecting her to have her GGGB moment with DL2 and explode with huge smashes and finally establish herself as a main pop[s:cmp9fh4o]stitute[/s:cmp9fh4o] star.

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    I was surprised to see Carly Rae Jepsen deflating so fast, not that I was expecting a long-lived career for her or anything . . but after how massive "Call Me Maybe" was I did think she was going to get at least a couple or a few more extra hits like Meghan Trainor did.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    One bish is all it takes
    For the mods to ban meeeee
    Liabilities
    I think they're all on weed

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by Westen
    Played Breathe now and I swear I never heard this song in my whole life (and I'm okay with that).
    Impossible. Maybe you simply forgot you heard it. Or you're 14 years old.

It was one of the biggest songs in Europe back in the year. Especially here in Serbia. It was all over MTV.
    Nope, I really remember the songs I hear, especially if they were famous and played a lot. But I grew up without a cable so the main music source was Sunday UK Top 40 countdown on the radio.

Leave a comment:

• flopho
    replied
    I mostly remember it for being the only Mini-CD I had for my Mini-CD player don't even know why I had smth like that tbh. It is a nice basic nostalgia bop tho, and much better than that other hideous track of hers

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied
    Originally posted by Westen
    Played Breathe now and I swear I never heard this song in my whole life (and I'm okay with that).

It was one of the biggest songs in Europe back in the year. Especially here in Serbia. It was all over MTV.
    I had no idea which song it is based on artist or song name, but i just started to play a snippet and after a second i was like 'aaaaah that one'! Yeah, that was soooo huge and still gets some airplay these days over here. Feels like a 90s classic without being from the 90s

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Loving the weather in Vienna, I was in Japan recently and the humidity during certain days was awful, but not as bad as the first time I went since this time they had some rain...

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    I only know this ''Breathe'' song
    [youtube:cqfjs53z]rmHDhAohJlQ[/youtube:cqfjs53z]

Leave a comment:

• Westen
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by Spartan
    Originally posted by TIfan
    The Blue Lagoon was life. What a great Birthday present...
    Literally the most relaxing place Iíve ever been.
    It's one of my highlights from Iceland as well! I especially liked the face masks

Leave a comment:

Working...
X