X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MrLeonix
    replied
    I don't think being likeable or unlikeable has anything to do with a successful career.

Madonna was always unlikeable and had a successful career for 25 years, Rihanna is extremely unlikeable and has a career too.

Mariah's many PR disasters (poor marketing decissions, TV fiascos, etc) was what hurt her career.

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied
    Mariah’s downfall was the mishandling of her albums. Periodt. She’s never been the people’s champ for whatever reason. Bitches shade her but when she claps back it’s always a problem.

Leave a comment:

• BlueScorpion
    replied
    Re: The Random Thought Thread

Kelis was bangin' back in the day! "Acapella" is one of her finest moments.

Leave a comment:

• Gravity
    replied

If Mariah comes across as unlikeable (and she does sometimes), Rihanna shouldn't have a career at all.

Leave a comment:

• Bellus
    replied
    Originally posted by Rihab
    Mariah would probably still have a career today if it wasn‘t for diva moments like that. She just comes across as extremely unlikeable.
    Yeah, I guess you’re quite unlikeable as well. Gosh, let’s just all hate on Mariah for being human and showing emotions and body language that she doesn’t like someone.

Girl get off with this crap.

I bet you’ve had moments like that.

I’m so over this behaviour in here.

‘Successful career’. My god.....

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied

Flesh Tone and Food are some of the most underrated albums ever.

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    At least Kelis got a UK top 5 hit on the back of ''Acapella'' unlike cult icelandic indie club heroes like Gus Gus, who couldn't score a UK top 40 hit even once.

Leave a comment:

• Gravity
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne
    Speaking of acts not receiving the credit or acclaim they deserve, here's one of the most underrated club songs of all-time:

[youtube:30wq0rg3]U8D9xCBcfzw[/youtube:30wq0rg3]

Brilliant song.
    Half of current apparently "innovative" alt-R&B singes jacked her style. But they will only give credit to Bjork for isnpiring them.

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    Originally posted by LongingHeart
    Mariah would probably still have a career today if it wasn‘t for diva moments like that. She just comes across as extremely unlikeable.
    I don't think you quite understand the meaning of career meine liebe
    Okay let me be more precise: a successful career.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Speaking of acts not receiving the credit or acclaim they deserve, here's one of the most underrated club songs of all-time:

[youtube:3vdyyanq]U8D9xCBcfzw[/youtube:3vdyyanq]

Brilliant song.

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    I was always bothered by the fact that a lot of British urban acts never received the credit they deserved
    [youtube:31hznfbt]btGjFzQ5_-A[/youtube:31hznfbt]

Leave a comment:

• LongingHeart
    replied
    I don't think you quite understand the meaning of career meine liebe

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by JSparksFan
    Originally posted by Serby
    DJ dropped AIWFCIY in a club tonight. I stan. Mariah is my (festive) qween now. Yess Mimi show me the spiirit of Jesus!
    In July?
    Yes. It almost like a (gay) parties DJ meme, but everyone loses their shit so its cute.

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied

Leave a comment:

• JSparksFan
    replied
    DJ dropped AIWFCIY in a club tonight. I stan. Mariah is my (festive) qween now. Yess Mimi show me the spiirit of Jesus!
    In July?

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Kween was not having it that day! If I had to listen to that voice day in and day out I’d pull a “Shether” too. :-?
    [youtube:qv7g69vn]HwfZ1Cw8yuQ[/youtube:qv7g69vn]

Leave a comment:

• Colbie
    replied
    UKmix is like a free vent-out therapy. ?
    Truee! Who needs therapy when you have the Ukmix-family? Cheaper also.....

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

UKmix is like a free vent-out therapy. ?

Now can we all agree how amazing New Slaves by Kanye is? One of his best songs and I know it by heart.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

Yaaahs fixed spotify!!!! Stupid free acount, deleted it now, bye bish

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

U ki da lost my premium Spotify accoint cuz I think I ised same email adress for an free account and another one free one that I upgraded, but now it doesn't recognise I have premium.

On top of that my earpjones died and so did a piece of my soul. I am so lifeless these days and everythig is just so annoying.

Leave a comment:

• ferrero
    replied
    Originally posted by ferrero
    I am thinking of putting $10 on England to win the whole World Cup.
    2 more matches to go

Leave a comment:

• CrazyCrazy
    replied
    Originally posted by Carbon
    I wish I got Azealia Banks. I cannot with her weird behaviour. Some of the stuff she posts is so normal and cool, and then she gets all crazy. How does such a person create such brilliant music??

And she’s cute (unpopular opinion probs).
    Well there's no evidence that such a person would be either able or unable to make good music so that doesn't make any sense musical ability and creativity is innate anyway if you ask me.

However there's quite a few crazy people who make good music (believe me it's somewhat a hobby of mine to seek out such people ) so if anything it's not uncommon for someone who is a bit unhinged to have a creative flair.

Azealia's new song is pretty cool actually, she's a good rapper and a good singer.

This weather makes me want to do nothing but sit in my pants in front of a fan.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy
    Why do MC fans dislike Beyoncé that much? I think it's possible to love both women, they are legends in their own fields. They're not even in the same generation.
    We need to start calling bullshit on comments like this - I might introduce a new policy of "prove it or ban it".

Where have you seen this so-called epidemic spiritboy? Links to posts and pics please.

Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy
    Why do MC fans dislike Beyoncé that much? I think it's possible to love both women, they are legends in their own fields. They're not even in the same generation.
    LOL, stop tryna start shit

Leave a comment:

Working...
X