• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serby
    replied
    Re: The Random Thought Thread

Read a bit about scientology and damm they ain't playing

Shortly, anyone critisising (???) The religion is basically just wanting to destroy it and is an enemy. So they go deeeeeep into your life history until they find somethig illegal you did and expose you lmao

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

I heard first time of his 'scandals' when he entered scientology tbh

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    Originally posted by Serby
    [youtube:fz6qjhqh]qQgXEkL3NV4[/youtube:fz6qjhqh]

What the actual... this is legit creepy. Eww. Didn't know this happened lol
    He's just too weird. . . I really can't stand him, I cringe everytime I see him.

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Kween was murdering everybody at that moment in time with “We Belong Together” while Tom Cruise was murdering Oprah’s couch!

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied

Gurl, that sh!t was EVERYWHERE! That even made news in the hood!

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    [youtube:986qd5nl]qQgXEkL3NV4[/youtube:986qd5nl]

What the actual... this is legit creepy. Eww. Didn't know this happened lol

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    Originally posted by Gravity
    Originally posted by MrLeonix
    Rock may actually be the most musically talented genre. The Rock scene works completely different than the Pop scene
    That was not my point. If you dismiss Mariah's talent just because her image doesn't fit your liking, it's obvious you care about image more than actual talent.

I just hate that snobbish attitude from some rock fans, and thinly veiled sexism and racism that comes along with it.
    I do think Mariah is talented tho (or was) . . . I really have respect for all of these AC vocalits (Celine, Mariah, Barbra, Whitney, Leona Lewis, Susan Boyle, etc) they are truly gifted and what they do requires talent. I never implied they were untalented (that'd be ridiculous from my part).

I just said that the AC / vocalist prototype is not my style, I don't feel identified with it, hence I doubt I had ever stanned Mariah if I was a teen back in 1990 (which was Serby's question).

Leave a comment:

• Gravity
    replied
    Tom Cruise was cancelled long time ago. I pity anyone who is still trying to make him happen.

Rock may actually be the most musically talented genre. The Rock scene works completely different than the Pop scene
    That was not my point. If you dismiss Mariah's talent just because her image doesn't fit your liking, it's obvious you care about image more than actual talent.

I just hate that snobbish attitude from some rock fans, and thinly veiled sexism and racism that comes along with it.

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Originally posted by TheRealest
    Whew chile..... the ghetto
    Deez chilren have no idea

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    Originally posted by Carbon
    I wish I got Azealia Banks. I cannot with her weird behaviour. Some of the stuff she posts is so normal and cool, and then she gets all crazy. How does such a person create such brilliant music??

And she’s cute (unpopular opinion probs).
    Its highly probable that Azealia Banks has a personality disorder (Antisocial disorder specifically) either Psychopathy, Sociopathy or Narcissism:

Any Antisocial personality disorder impedes a person's ability to care about the feelings and needs of others. People with this condition may harm others, engage in criminal behavior, or consider the needs of others only when doing so benefits them. People with antisocial personality disorder struggle to follow or understand social rules about how to interact with others.

Psychopathy: characterized by persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited, and egotistical traits.

Sociopathy: used to indicate that the defining feature is violation of social norms, or antisocial behavior, and has often also been associated with postulating social as well as biological causation

Narcissistic personality disorder: a long-term pattern of abnormal behavior characterized by exaggerated feelings of self-importance, an excessive need for admiration, and a lack of empathy. Those affected often spend a lot of time thinking about achieving power or success, or on their appearance. They often take advantage of the people around them.

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied
    Whew chile..... the ghetto

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied
    Let’s all cool off

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied

I wish I got Azealia Banks. I cannot with her weird behaviour. Some of the stuff she posts is so normal and cool, and then she gets all crazy. How does such a person create such brilliant music??

And she’s cute (unpopular opinion probs).

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    Originally posted by Erotica
    Tom Cruise had many great movies in the last century. eyes wide shut was his peak
    I like Eyes Wide Shut. But I don't know why I can't stand him anymore (maybe it is because of the Scientology thing . . or the Oprah's couch incident or because he's weird as f*ck, who knows).

Originally posted by NothingFails
    Actually... Mariah had Dave Navarro on one of her songs, that was more "rock" than anything Hilary Duff ever could do.

I am so goddamn sick of the people on this forum. Everyone wants to argue all the goddamn time. Just like that mother******* Drake stan who simply cannot handle that I don't know anyone who listens to his music even if they listen to other more acclaimed hip hop artists. Or me being called out for defending Beyonce's ability to sell albums today, etcc...
    Maybe this forum is just hard for you. . . you seem to take everything out of context to be honest (like for example now with you taking my Hilary comment this seriously and to proportions that I really never meant) you see through things in a very particular and radical way.

Leave a comment:

• NothingFails
    replied
    Anything Tom Cruise related in 2018 is a big NO for me . . . . I don't know why but he puts me off a lot these days.

I don't really know any rock fans who like Hillary or Avril, they were always seen as bubblegum artists with guitars. You'd never hear their music played on any format stations or be seen as anything besides "guilty pleasure pop" to rock or alternative fans.
    I never said Rock fans liked Hilary of Avril. I just said that they could tolerate Hilary more than a vocal diva. Just learn to read please.
    Actually... Mariah had Dave Navarro on one of her songs, that was more "rock" than anything Hilary Duff ever could do.

I am so goddamn sick of the people on this forum. Everyone wants to argue all the goddamn time. Just like that mother******* Drake stan who simply cannot handle that I don't know anyone who listens to his music even if they listen to other more acclaimed hip hop artists. Or me being called out for defending Beyonce's ability to sell albums today, etcc...

Leave a comment:

• Erotica
    replied
    Tom Cruise had many great movies in the last century. eyes wide shut was his peak

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    Anything Tom Cruise related in 2018 is a big NO for me . . . . I don't know why but he puts me off a lot these days.

I don't really know any rock fans who like Hillary or Avril, they were always seen as bubblegum artists with guitars. You'd never hear their music played on any format stations or be seen as anything besides "guilty pleasure pop" to rock or alternative fans.
    I never said Rock fans liked Hilary of Avril. I just said that they could tolerate Hilary more than a vocal diva. Just learn to read please.

Leave a comment:

• NothingFails
    replied
    Even someone like Hilary Duff could be more tolerated among rock fans than someone like Mariah or Ariana Grande.
    Proof that rock fans aren't always about the talent, like they like to claim.
    Rock may actually be the most musically talented genre. The Rock scene works completely different than the Pop scene, Rockers always write and produce their own songs in the purest sense (without help of external writers or external producers all the work is done by each member of the band) they play their own instruments and every arrangement on their songs.

the pop scene is more manufactured and rely on writing camps, guest writers and guest producers on songs and label demands.
    I don't really know any rock fans who like Hillary or Avril, they were always seen as bubblegum artists with guitars. You'd never hear their music played on any format stations or be seen as anything besides "guilty pleasure pop" to rock or alternative fans. I'd compare it to where One Direction had audible guitars on some of their singles but never were they ever welcome by the rock or alternative crowd (although Harry Styles' solo album got some airplay on alternative last year here, but not 1D)

Leave a comment:

• NothingFails
    replied
    I haven't watched the movie in at least 25 years and I don't really think there's a demand for a sequel in 2018, but it does annoy me that Kelly McGillis was written out of the upcoming Top Gun 2 for the mere crime of the fact that she, who was a sexy attractive 28 year old blonde in 1986, actually LOOKS like a low-key average 60 year old woman with grey hair, not the best figure or haircut, etc.... I know Hollywood is about looks, but it is even more annoying given that Val Kilmer was invited back despite him looking like hell today as well. I get it, she could pass for Tom Cruise's mother today with all of Tom's work that has made him look much younger than he is, but it shows the sexism and ageism of Hollywood that she was told that there's no place for her in the sequel just because of the fact that she has managed to age in the last 32 years and not tried to hold on to her youth or beauty.

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied
    Originally posted by Goldmoney
    Unfortunately Z isn’t so the next couple of years should be fun.
    Get with the winning team sis

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    Even someone like Hilary Duff could be more tolerated among rock fans than someone like Mariah or Ariana Grande.
    Rock may actually be the most musically talented genre. The Rock scene works completely different than the Pop scene, Rockers always write and produce their own songs in the purest sense (without help of external writers or external producers all the work is done by each member of the band) they play their own instruments and every arrangement on their songs.

the pop scene is more manufactured and rely on writing camps, guest writers and guest producers on songs and label demands.

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied
    Originally posted by TheRealest
    *sees avi* Your hating is old.
    Speaking of this, GMoney, I have been meaning to fix this - your avi so messed up.

Here, use this:

Also, Z as in Zaddy.

Leave a comment:

• Gravity
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Unfortunately Z isn’t so the next couple of years should be fun.

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied
    *sees avi* Your hating is old.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X