• Show
Clear All

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by KEY9481
    Originally posted by MrDiva
    When did Beyonce have her last #1 song?
    Must’ve been like ten years by now?! Not counting perfect duet ofc
    Right. And let's not count Single Ladies either. Oh and let's not count Check On It because it was for a movie.
    I love how ya'll change the rules depending on who we are talking about.
    well, Mariah Carey has 14 solo #1's. #theMOST

stan for the biggest US hitmaker.

Leave a comment:

• ArmyOfMe
    replied
    Re: The Random Thought Thread

Y'all taste in weather is worse than your taste in music

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied

lol

y'all crazy.

1. SUMMER
    --
    2. spring
    --
    99999999999999999999999999999999999999999. autumn
    --
    9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999. winter

winter is unholy. Summer is my life. Spring is cute. But autumn and winter are the worst natural occurances in our collective human record (and experience).

I loathe and despise it.

Leave a comment:

• Westen
    replied

I hate summer so much....

Winter and Autumn >>>> Lotus > Spring >>>>> Britney Jean > Summer

Leave a comment:

• Gravity
    replied

Seasons, from fav to least fav:

1. Autumn
    2. Summer
    3. Winter
    4. Spring

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied

I prefer autumn to either summer or winter. I am generally a middle ground person, not an extremist of sorts

Leave a comment:

• Spartan
    replied
    Summer >>>

BBQs, tanning, pool, outdoor drinking.

Leave a comment:

• Bellus
    replied
    Serby sissssssss.

Anyway back to the topic at hand,

I vote for summer! I dislike cold weather. I enjoy low hanging singlets and shorts

Leave a comment:

• Gravity
    replied
    We lost another one to Beyhive insanity. RIP NothingFails' logic.

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied

I swear I hate working with people that are always grouped up. Ewww.

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied

“Bitches stay pressed, I call em a spacebar”

- Nicki Minaj (2012)

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Okay, just [s:1jeikni8]baked[/s:1jeikni8] fried some donuts again, at 3AM, for a fifth day in a row. I might have a donut obsession

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
    WTF is this heat?! I can't I hate summer.

[youtube:yly874rt]oetL_gFP0SY[/youtube:yly874rt]
    How did you find my auntie?

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by Goldmoney
    Seburban ratchet
    Learned from the best sistrens here on UKmix

Honestly this forum shaped me so much, cant imagine where wouldve I be now if I didn't join back then!

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied

Seburban ratchet

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

No wait, I had to reread (first two lines of cuz cba) your post cuz I couldn't believe you said such thing. Shots fired.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

Oh so that's how it is. call me a cunth all you want, I'm not the pressed, bitter one here. Bye.

I said no word of Rihanna and I literally quoted the streaming part of your post which you stand by anyway, so you turning this into something that it isn't says first and foremost more about you than about me.

In words of Beyonce, boy bye!

Leave a comment:

• NothingFails
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy
    Enough with this Rihanna vs. Beyoncé BS. Both women are incredible successful in their own way. No need to bring one down to justify the success of the other.
    Well Serby was the one getting c***y with me because I pointed out that Beyonce's ability to still sell actual albums instead of relying on SPS and how well she sells tickets proves that chart positions are irrelevant, so I pointed out the fact that even in a climate where nobody buys albums that she does better than Rihanna could at a time where most successful albums could still move 2-3 million copies. Be a c**t to me and I'll be one right back lol

The argument was about how Beyonce proves chart stats are irrelevant and Serby couldn't stand that I pointed out that Bey is one of maybe four artists (the other three being Adele, Taylor and Ed Sheeran) who actually can still make people pay for music, and unlike the other three, Bey doesn't need massive hit singles to sell millions of records. Even Tay's not selling quite as much this time around because the hits aren't as big this go-round... whereas Beyonce is immune, people will pay for her music no matter what even if her single peaks at #64. That's a respectable feat and shouldn't be bashed simply because sales as a whole are pretty much dead, because Beyonce proves she's the queen as we know it because a lesser artist would've gone the way of Katy Perry once the #1 singles stopped, and yet it's only made her a bigger icon and titan in the industry.

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy
    Enough with this Rihanna vs. Beyoncé BS. Both women are incredible successful in their own way. No need to bring one down to justify the success of the other.
    Huh???

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Colbie
    replied
    WTF is this heat?! I can't I hate summer.

[youtube:1yo1t56j]oetL_gFP0SY[/youtube:1yo1t56j]
    I dont mind it for a few days, but it has been going on for too long now, its not nice to go to work with this weather! I want some cold....

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by Serby
    How dare you? Been waiting forever for summer to have this autumn like season for past 2 weeks or sth finally warm again, but more like spring.

My soulmate will love summer as much as I do and hate winter so we can be indoors all the time. Would hate to be with someone doesn't enjoy summer cuz they would never get me at my best. I honedtly dont think it would even work tbh.
    My bf loves summer and hates winter, we're pretty much polar opposites
    So how does this work? Obvs theres way more factors in a relationship, but I would love to go with my bf to sea vacation or somewhere hot and would find it poty if they don't wanna go or even if they do, they dont enjoy it anywhere near my level etc.

How do you do this big, season related things?

Leave a comment:

• NothingFails
    replied
    Originally posted by NothingFails
    (actually selling albums, what a concept)
    (actually realising that it's 2018 and that times have changed and so did technology and consumer habits and that people dont wanna pay extra cash for a piece of metal that is not transportable or for an mp3 file when they have access to much cheaper options like streaming, what a concept)
    But given she actually can sell albums when most people stream is impressive. You're just pressed at the fact that with no serious pop hits, Lemonade could sell more copies at a time album sales are in the toilet than Rihanna could ten years ago when people still paid for music.

Leave a comment:

• ArmyOfMe
    replied
    How dare you? Been waiting forever for summer to have this autumn like season for past 2 weeks or sth finally warm again, but more like spring.

My soulmate will love summer as much as I do and hate winter so we can be indoors all the time. Would hate to be with someone doesn't enjoy summer cuz they would never get me at my best. I honedtly dont think it would even work tbh.
    My bf loves summer and hates winter, we're pretty much polar opposites

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by NothingFails
    (actually selling albums, what a concept)
    (actually realising that it's 2018 and that times have changed and so did technology and consumer habits and that people dont wanna pay extra cash for a piece of metal that is not transportable or for an mp3 file when they have access to much cheaper options like streaming, what a concept)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X