• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BodyShop
    replied
    Originally posted by Hugo
    I don't hate anyone, I just like my acts to have some sort of detectable talent. If they don't, they're off my radar forever, as my time is precious.
    And this is why you won't see me checking for the Selenas, the Demis, the reptiles and the tropical fruits of the world.
    By this you mean the trinity Madonna-Mariah-Janet?
    As in 'reptiles' = Jurassic World?

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied
    I don't hate anyone, I just like my acts to have some sort of detectable talent. If they don't, they're off my radar forever, as my time is precious.
    And this is why you won't see me checking for the Selenas, the Demis, the reptiles and the tropical fruits of the world.

Leave a comment:

• BodyShop
    replied
    Originally posted by Biebz
    Originally posted by TIfan
    You can add me for Demi if you want. I do however stay out of most her topics unlike some of yall who are pressed by others.
    Bitch donít steal my title, I deserve that rat
    You can add me to that one too.

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Originally posted by Goldmoney
    Rap music - RayRay
    I am not a big fan of rap music, but "hate" is too strong.
    I love Mariah's rap collabs for Triumphant, I Know What You Want, If We and some others.
    I also love some female singers rapping themselves in the early 90's like Mariah, Debbie Gibson, Paula Abdul and Shanice.
    Then there is Salt 'n Peppa's Whatta A Man, which I love.

The music genre I like least is heavy metal.

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    You can add me for Demi if you want. I do however stay out of most her topics unlike some of yall who are pressed by others.

Biscuits, you know you need to add your name to Bey
    Before GetSacked when on his rampage, biscuit was always my personal #1 King anti stan.

Leave a comment:

• Biebz
    replied
    Bitch donít steal my title, I deserve that rat

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied

Biscuits, you know you need to add your name to Bey

Leave a comment:

• LongingHeart
    replied
    Re: The Random Thought Thread

I really don't hate anyone but I guess you could say I dislike Fraudi Minaj

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Originally posted by biscuits
    I know I said we should move on from that topic (just because it's a way of calling each other haters), but not before I add Nippian to Janet's name
    I was tempted to replace aRat with Nippian, but I donít think the good sis is a full blown troll, at least not like aRat.

Rap music - RayRay
    Taste - stevvy

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied

I can't at The Greatest Showman winning Best Action/Adventure Movie award at Saturn Awards.

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Originally posted by MrLeonix

GetBack, Rihab and RayRay hate Beyonce
    I don't hate Beyonce. I have several of her songs in my playlist.
    Halo is one of the greatest songs ever. I just don't like her last album with Jay-Z and I haven't heard Lemonade yet as it is not on Spotify.
    I even have the Dreamgirls movie on DVD. I love that movie.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied

Add me as a hater of Chris Brown, I hate him with a burning passion.

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Speaking of the devil, I'm compiling a list of biggest anti stans on the forum. Here's what I have so far....

Rihanna - Hugo
    King - Get Back
    Onika/Cardi Z - Moi
    Remy Ma - ThaInfo1/Realest
    Jermaine Dupri - biscuits
    Kween - navi
    Xtina - MrLeonix
    Maroon 5 - NothingFails
    Janet - aRat

Anymo?
    Madonna - Me (though i love her these days)

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied

I know I said we should move on from that topic (just because it's a way of calling each other haters), but not before I add Nippian to Janet's name

Leave a comment:

• ThaInfo1
    replied
    Speaking of the devil, I'm compiling a list of biggest anti stans on the forum. Here's what I have so far....

Rihanna - Hugo
    King - Get Back
    Onika/Cardi Z - Moi
    Kween - navi
    Xtina - MrLeonix
    Maroon 5 - NothingFails
    Janet - aRat

Anymo?
    I need to dislike more artists.

I wonít neccisarily say I hate Reminisces... I just havenít cared for much sheís done after sheís been out of jail. Iíll save my anti stanning if her album is bad lol.

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    Originally posted by BodyShop
    The "Confessions on a Dancefloor" Tour may be the best and most impeccably produced female tour in the music scene.
    I love all of Madonna's tours but i think she doesn't balance them right throughout the entire show.
    I always feel like she gives her all during the first 2 segments and then she comes back in full force for a grand finale.
    Imo ,her middle sections always fall flat in comparison to what comes before and after.
    Maybe its because I'm a Rock guy but I totally LOVE the more calmed, darker and rock and roll oriented middle segment of the "Confessions Tour". Performances on it such as "Let it will be", "Like it or not", "I love New York" or "Drowned world / Substitute for love" slay my freaking soul.

Not to mention that I also love performances for "Sorry" and "Isaac".

Yep. I pretty much loved the middle segment. Perfect female pop show in my book.

Leave a comment:

• ArmyOfMe
    replied
    Originally posted by Carbon
    Originally posted by Gravity

Rihanna - Hugo
    King - Get Back
    Onika/Cardi Z - Moi
    Kween - navi
    Xtina - MrLeonix
    Maroon 5 - NothingFails
    Janet - aRat

Anymo?
    Katy Perry - me
    Queen - Goldmoneys and me
    Yassssss

Also, Zzzline - ArmyofMe
    She is the enemy, but sometimes I like bopping to I Drove All Night or lipsyncing A New Day Has Come like a big old drag queen

Leave a comment:

• BodyShop
    replied
    The "Confessions on a Dancefloor" Tour may be the best and most impeccably produced female tour in the music scene.
    I love all of Madonna's tours but i think she doesn't balance them right throughout the entire show.
    I always feel like she gives her all during the first 2 segments and then she comes back in full force for a grand finale.
    Imo ,her middle sections always fall flat in comparison to what comes before and after.

Leave a comment:

• NothingFails
    replied
    Never been huge on Dannii but I adored "So Under Pressure" from the moment I first heard it

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    The "Confessions Tour" may be the best and most impeccably produced female tour in the music scene.

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    Originally posted by Spartan
    Originally posted by Carbon
    Not a Dannii fan but IBTW was my fave even back when I was a tween
    You Wonít Forget About Me is her best song but IBTW was a close second.
    both songs are very nice

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat
    there is nothing more disgusting on this planet than fried or cooked onions. I literally have to puke anytime I get them in my mouth. I can't eat soooo many dishes because there are fried / cooked onions in them.
    one time I fully agree with you

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied

At least Remy Ma is pretty

Leave a comment:

• BodyShop
    replied
    Originally posted by Serby
    Omg onion tart is like one of my fav things ever

Onions >>>>>>