X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• biscuits
    replied
    Re: The Random Thought Thread

Iím hardly an anti stan of JD. I donít like him but he hardly ever comes up in conversation. A lot of Janet fans probably share my sentiments about him.

However, apart from his work with Janet, I am a fan of his productions. I just donít want Janet to work with him again

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Speaking of the devil, I'm compiling a list of biggest anti stans on the forum. Here's what I have so far....

Rihanna - Hugo
    King - Get Back
    Onika/Cardi Z - Moi
    Remy Ma - ThaInfo1/Realest
    Jermaine Dupri - biscuits
    Kween - navi
    Xtina - MrLeonix
    Maroon 5 - NothingFails
    Janet - aRat

Anymo?

Leave a comment:

• ThaInfo1
    replied
    Originally posted by Tansike
    Hm. Am i the only one who thinks there isn't much going on here lately? I mean, it's easy to check everything out in like five minutes and then nothing really happened if you check it out again an hour later or so. I miss the times when it was so busy, like you 'had' to check UKMix out all the time and there was always something new to leave a comment on or just read & check out...
    Just Goldmoney talking about how much he can't stand Cardi in every thread essentially.

But I hear you and feel the same way. I still enjoy posting here but each year it gets duller and duller. :-?

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied

I've just read that some women in US are having abortions in the 24th week... wtf!!!!

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied

I was never a fan, but respected her talent.

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied

Nicki has so many features no one even remembers but her first album was CRACK and The Pinkprint was good too.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    I suddenly got sick this morning, less than 2 weeks agter the last time (and normally I barely ever get sick).

I've been craving god damn doughnuts whole day and now at 11PM I'm waiting for my dough to rise so imma fry me some.

Leave a comment:

• Gravity
    replied

Nicki's music is actually getting better, still don't like her tho

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied
    Originally posted by Serby
    Hm. Am i the only one who thinks there isn't much going on here lately? I mean, it's easy to check everything out in like five minutes and then nothing really happened if you check it out again an hour later or so. I miss the times when it was so busy, like you 'had' to check UKMix out all the time and there was always something new to leave a comment on or just read & check out...
    Been like that for 3 years now tbh. I can't reach my posting quota now even if I wanted to.
    True :( Well, there was a time when it was even worse, but during these three years there were also some weeks/months it was busier again.

Right now it feels like the only topics which are really alive are Kylie (Minogue), Christina, Beyoncť or MC related...

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Been like that for 3 years now tbh. I can't reach my posting quota now even if I wanted to.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Yay!

I anyway don't do this 15 showers a week, so when I do, it can last a bit longer (plus Vienna has too much water afaik). Still, on average, my showers last 10 mins if not even less.

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BeeBoy
    replied
    *wink wink*

By skipping 26* showers for every 4 oz (120g or so) hamburger you eat, you can offset the water used to produce it. So keep y'all showers and skip that burger from time to time. A 1/3-pound burger requires 660 gallons of water. Most of this water is for producing beef.

*numbers go up and down dependig on the source, but the point is - beef requires loads of water.
    Try doing both. I only eat meat on some special occasions like family dinners. I love beef but the taste does not justify eating it (at least most of the time ) it is also not really healthy so there's that

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Originally posted by BeeBoy
    The poor environment people really need to change their minds about what is really necessary this is the only planet we have. Where does all the water come from?
    I am not going to command anyone what they should do but people really need to start thinking about the bigger picture
    *wink wink*

By skipping 26* showers for every 4 oz (120g or so) hamburger you eat, you can offset the water used to produce it. So keep y'all showers and skip that burger from time to time. A 1/3-pound burger requires 660 gallons of water. Most of this water is for producing beef.

*numbers go up and down dependig on the source, but the point is - beef requires loads of water.
    We have cut down on eating meat. We feel like eating meat (usually chicken) twice or three times a week is more than enough.

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    It's not often that you see someone get progressively worse in such a disturbing way. :-?
    [youtube:1vhnd22z]cni4Il20iO4[/youtube:1vhnd22z]

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

Ooh, and almost NEVER a cold shower. Only after a sauna session, but no matter summer or winter, my water has to be waaarm.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by toni_pest
    how big is your water heater if you have hot water for 1 hour? i barely make it to 15-20 minutes when i really need a long shower. but my showers are usually 2 songs long.
    Gas boiler = unlimited hot water

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by BeeBoy
    The poor environment people really need to change their minds about what is really necessary this is the only planet we have. Where does all the water come from?
    I am not going to command anyone what they should do but people really need to start thinking about the bigger picture
    *wink wink*

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    Emeli Sande's "River" used to tear me apart.....

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by biscuits
    Iíve ebdes up disconnecting my WiFi and donít n kw how to put it back on
    gurl...

bye bye sis, we will probably never hear from ha again.

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied
    I usually shower once a day, in the morning, as i want to be 'clean' when i go to work. Sometimes i shower a second time in the evening (when i have something to do, like going out, meeting my partner or so) and to 'compensate' that there are weekend days when i don't shower at all, but only when i have lazy weekends and stay at home.

Leave a comment:

• toni_pest
    replied
    Originally posted by biscuits

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied

One shower a day is more than enough IMO. I think it should be less to be honest. But I just feel better and clean, so I just try to take a short shower to not waste water too much. Five minutes is all it takes or when I wash my hair (once a week) seven minutes will do.

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    It's really painful to use public transport in Turkey in summer. Thankfully i live in a great and modern city but usually people smell horrible. I shower every day but sometimes i have to shower at least twice because the weather is between 37-42 degrees here in summer.

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X