The most iconic acts are:

The Beatles
    Elvis Presley
    The Rolling Stones
    Queen
    ABBA
    Michael Jackson
    Madonna

Of course there are more icons but no one else can Top the ones mentioend above in terms of iconicness around the world.
    Maybe for wypipo
    Ratchet street only uses MJ

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    This is still funny to me...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oybT43sMkH0
    "Who's a good boy? Who's a good boy."

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied
    Imma be like a jolly rancher that you get from the corner store
    Imma be like a waffle cone that’s drippin’ down to the floor
    The way you do it for me I can’t lie
    I’m bout to be up in the mall all night
    Whatever I get you puttin’ it on!
    Don’t give me no lip
    Let mama do it all

Leave a comment:

• BodyShop
    replied
    ^you are definitely right about the cultural thing.
    Same goes for showers .
    I can't imagine taking less than 3 showers a day.
    That's the absolute minimum and I'm talking winter here.
    During Summer,and those mind blowing temperatures,it goes up to at least 5x a day,easily.

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat
    Originally posted by MrLeonix
    my life is stress-free.
    How??? Tell us your secret. I'm at constant stress at work. I thought it gets better after university but it's just another type of stress and It's kinda actually worse than in university. At least in university it was only about myself, my actions only affected me. At work I have to keep so many people in mind, their actions can affect me and mine can affect them.

I am a beginner at work so maybe it gets less stressful with time?
    Being Stress-free depends on a lot of things (some that you can control and some others that you cannot control)

What has worked for me that I have been able to control?

- Sleeping well (no less than 7-8 hours)
    - Healthy diet and never skip meals
    - Finding a job that I enjoy and which schedule depends on me and not some boss
    - Avoiding serious romantic relantionships at the moment
    - Having lots of sex
    - Dedicating time to hobbies (I like painting, soccer and music charts)
    - Listening to music everyday (Music is therapy to me, whenever I feel blue the music lifts my energy up)
    - Never looking at the past
    - Taking care of my money and financial patterns (majority of stress comes out due to financial situations)
    - Being thankful for having a new day and for the things that I have received
    - Never taking hard times as a disgrace but as an actual opportunity to become stronger and wiser (life is matter of attitude).

There are other things that were never in my control that somehow made my life stress-free tho:

I was very lucky to be born in a privileged family, not rich but we were never in need of anything (which is something I'm thankful of). That allowed me to have a calmed life when I was growing up with low or minimal worries, there was never a real hard situation when I was a kid and everything was quite peaceful and comforting, I never had to work when I was growing up as a teenager, I was that kind of kid that was given everything to, my parents gave me a car when I started college, I worked for the first time when I graduated from University, I had no luxuries or anything of that and I wasn't millionaire but I had it all, there was plenty of comfort. That obviously influences on your state of mind and the way you live your past years definately influences on the way you age.

Originally posted by BeeBoy
    Originally posted by MrLeonix
    I look 20 and people are attracted to me. I just feel young and cool. I look 20 and fit. I brush my teeth about 8 times a day.... my life is stress-free.
    I wouldn't brush my teeth 8 times a day You're going to brush your enamel off sooner or later, 3 is more than enough already
    I know it sounds like a lot. But I think here in Latin America we're a bit different than Europeans, I've noticed that Europeans are more relaxed about certain things, people can go brushing their teeth once a day or not taking a shower one day and its ok there, while here in Latin America we tend to take care a lot about our looks, its just different.

I brush my teeth about 7-8 times a day:

1) I wake up and the first thing I do is brushing my teeth
    2) I have breakfast and then I inmediately brush my teeth again
    3) I go out do my stuff and when I return for Lunch I brush my teeth again
    4) I have lunch and then I inmediately brush my teeth again
    5) I go out, work, etc and as soon as I have a chance to return home I brush my teeth again
    6) I have dinner and then I inmediately brush my teeth once again
    7) If I go out that night (drinks, party, date, etc) I definately brush my teeth again as soon as I return home
    8) and finally I just have to brush my teeth again before going to sleep, I just can't go to sleep without brushing my teeth.

My teeth are fine tho, I visit the dentist once a year to do a cleaning to my teeth and I always do fine at the dentist. I never had a cavity or anything and the dentist has never noticed something wrong with them.

Maybe its a cultural thing, like I'm telling you I just can't imagine myself brushing my teeth just once or twice a day, the whole thought of it is shocking to me.

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    Originally posted by Goldmoney
    Originally posted by BodyShop
    I wouldn't even suck a phallus 8 times a day let alone brush my teeth. 2 times at most and on weekends only once.
    Jeez,you really justify your username
    They use sewage as mouthwash where they’re from
    We also invade yalls homes and especially the kitchen where we take a crap on yalls food at night. Bon Appetit baby.

not gonna lie, aRat has me in stitches at least once a day. easily the funniest ‘new’ member of the year so far.

I brush my teeth 2-4 times a day, once in the morning, once in the evening + every time before I leave the house.

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied
    Honey

Leave a comment:

• MusicLover88
    replied
    Originally posted by LongingHeart
    Originally posted by DnBLover
    Are people actually brushing teeth over twice a day regularly? You do realize over brushing may be quite harmful right?
    Someone as fit and intelligent like him should know
    nnnnnn

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by Hugo
    But does he have a ukmix account? No, he does not. Wait... He still wins.
    Bish.

Last time I mentioned him he was just starting and you photoshopped my name on his pic or sth. A mess.

Originally posted by JSparksFan
    He's cute!
    Didn't think so back then when we sat in the same class. He evolved. It was a religion class.

His brother, also a football player and quite famoua too, went in the same class as my sister. Their dad was/is a professional coach or sth. Lmao tell me it doesnt run in the genes.

Leave a comment:

• JSparksFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Serby
    I can't believe I went to same high school as this guy, we were in the same generation. Now he is a millioner, plays in some fancy club and represents Serbia on WC (lmao World Cup). I am not comparing my achievements to his. I am not.

https://www.instagram.com/sergej___21/
    He's cute!

Leave a comment:

• Spartan
    replied
    Originally posted by TIfan
    I have to brush twice. Cant go to bed with my breath smelling like food, d**k, wine, or Heineken.
    Especially Heineken. That’s like the second worst beer after Fosters.

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied
    But does he have a ukmix account? No, he does not. Wait... He still wins.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    I can't believe I went to same high school as this guy, we were in the same generation. Now he is a millioner, plays in some fancy club and represents Serbia on WC (lmao World Cup). I am not comparing my achievements to his. I am not.

https://www.instagram.com/sergej___21/

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    Re: The Random Thought Thread

Happy Birthday to my Honeynut Chereo DOSSOME! The big Dirty Thirty.

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    I have to brush twice. Cant go to bed with my breath smelling like food, d**k, wine, or Heineken.

Leave a comment:

• Spartan
    replied
    Re: The Random Thought Thread

It’s perfectly healthy to brush them twice a day. Just as long as you’re not too vicious, you’re brushing your teeth not knocking one out.

Leave a comment:

• Biebz
    replied
    You'd be brushing gum away at that rate

Leave a comment:

• Gravity
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicLover88
    8 times a day

Okay.
    That can't be good for teeth

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Are people actually brushing teeth over twice a day regularly? You do realize over brushing may be quite harmful right?
    Educate them bro

Leave a comment:

• LongingHeart
    replied
    Someone as fit and intelligent like him should know

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by Goldmoney
    I wouldn't even suck a phallus 8 times a day let alone brush my teeth. 2 times at most and on weekends only once.
    We also invade yalls homes and especially the kitchen where we take a crap on yalls food at night. Bon Appetit baby.

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Happy Birthday Dossome

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BodyShop
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X