• Originally posted by KokoCollino
        Are you here for a Sia Xmas record?
        That itself sounds very odd but I'd listen
        Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy

We should cherish life as much as we could while we are healthy and alive.
          Very true. I already did, but cherish life even more those last few months.
          In May my husband was diagnosed with prostate cancer. We hope he can be cured.
          He's having hormone therapy, probably for the coming two years.
          Maybe radiation as well, at the end of the year.
          Life is precious.
          My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay
            Originally posted by spiritboy

Life is precious.
            How awful that must be for you both - sending you a big hug RayRay along with my best wishes.

Comment

• So sad to hear that, RayRay - sending lots of love and positive energy to you and your husband <3
              Floped and localed

Comment

Life is precious.
                Awful :( Sending you my best wishes.
                Whitney Houston

Comment

• Sending my love to you both Rayray! Hope your husband gets better
                  last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by Nippian93
                    Originally posted by RayRay

Life is precious.
                    Awful :( Sending you my best wishes.
                    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by Carbon
                      Sending my love to you both Rayray! Hope your husband gets better

Comment

• Thank you everyone.
                        Somedays are very hard to cope. Especially the last few weeks before summer holidays.
                        Racing between hospital and school, writing reports for the children, spending time at school till late for parents night, directing the school musical... Speeding home during lunch time to see my husband and back to school.
                        So glad it's summer holiday now and be able to spend all time to him.
                        My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Life is precious.
                          Sending you my best and wishing your husband a speedy recovery.
                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I'm gonny say something to you right now that I've not said to another living soul in my life...

[youtube:dlheb0xs]5rz1TcLVFzY[/youtube:dlheb0xs]
                            Too Much Music
                            Too Much Music @Facebook
                            Too Much Music @Twitter
                            Scotland Social League

Comment

• I love Lissabon so far but public transport here...

be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby
                                I love Lissabon so far but public transport here...

Saw that on your insta too

Comment

• I'm a pilot, I'm an astronaut
                                  I travel through time but only in thought
                                  Too Much Music
                                  Too Much Music @Facebook
                                  Too Much Music @Twitter
                                  Scotland Social League

Comment

• Omg just arrived to Sintra and this place is like a fairytale

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby
                                      Omg just arrived to Sintra and this place is like a fairytale
                                      Welcome to my city
                                      A bit windy today :(
                                      "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• Originally posted by oasisbobo
                                        I'm a pilot, I'm an astronaut
                                        I'm a lion, I'm a tiger
                                        I'm a caged-bird, I'm on fire
                                        Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords
                                          Originally posted by oasisbobo
                                          I'm a pilot, I'm an astronaut
                                          I'm a lion, I'm a tiger
                                          I'm a caged-bird, I'm on fire
                                          I had to Google those lyrics otherwise I wouldn't have a reply!
                                          Too Much Music
                                          Too Much Music @Facebook
                                          Too Much Music @Twitter
                                          Scotland Social League

Comment

• Lord, so a leader (not a real manager) at my job took equipment from me, and she said she would return it. Later, she returns, upset that I had to get assistance to complete task. I told her she took my equipment, then she got upset and said, "why did you not get another?"

I read the English and Spanish thesaurus to that bitch, from A to Z. Everyone was shocked, because i am normally super nice, and quiet. I hate when people abuse their power. How do you steal someone's equipment, and then tell them to get another one. She got in trouble too, the real manager let her ass have it.
                                            Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan
                                              Lord, so a leader (not a real manager) at my job took equipment from me, and she said she would return it. Later, she returns, upset that I had to get assistance to complete task. I told her she took my equipment, then she got upset and said, "why did you not get another?"

I read the English and Spanish thesaurus to that bitch, from A to Z. Everyone was shocked, because i am normally super nice, and quiet. I hate when people abuse their power. How do you steal someone's equipment, and then tell them to get another one. She got in trouble too, the real manager let her ass have it.
                                              Ugh I really dislike those types of people, hope things get better and glad she got put in her place!
                                              Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan
                                                Lord, so a leader (not a real manager) at my job took equipment from me, and she said she would return it. Later, she returns, upset that I had to get assistance to complete task. I told her she took my equipment, then she got upset and said, "why did you not get another?"

You did the right thing.

Comment

• wheww lord i saw William's and Kate's face irl for like one millisecond or something, feelin so blessed right now
                                                  Ne me cherche pas, je ne suis plus là, baby

Comment

• Originally posted by AlphaMale
                                                    Originally posted by Serby
                                                    Omg just arrived to Sintra and this place is like a fairytale
                                                    Welcome to my city
                                                    A bit windy today :(
                                                    I froze like a little pea. you are from the town itself wow

We could meet if you want and if you answer within 30 mins cuz I'm heading back to the train station to go back to Lisboa.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X