Originally posted by DOSSOME
    So I'm just turning 30 today & I'm already feeling so old
    Happy B-day ,sweetie !
    And don't feel old. I'm turning 40 in 10 months
    SIS! :x
    MTE ... I always thought BodyShop was younger than me
    I know ,right ?

But I agree with NF.
    Although it does feel weird when you stop and think about it.
    40 feels like a huge number and it is indeed,eapecially when your mind doens't belong there
    I'm happy about the way I look and don't have any complains on that regard tho.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    I wouldn't even suck a phallus 8 times a day let alone brush my teeth. 2 times at most and on weekends only once.

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Re: The Random Thought Thread

You know about 8s, sis.

Leave a comment:

• MusicLover88
    replied
    8 times a day

Okay.

Leave a comment:

• BeeBoy
    replied
    Originally posted by MrLeonix
    I look 20 and people are attracted to me. I just feel young and cool. I look 20 and fit. I brush my teeth about 8 times a day.... my life is stress-free.
    I wouldn't brush my teeth 8 times a day You're going to brush your enamel off sooner or later, 3 is more than enough already

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Originally posted by Gravity
    Happy birthday King <3

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Happy B'day BOSSOME

my life is stress-free.
    How??? Tell us your secret. I'm at constant stress at work. I thought it gets better after university but it's just another type of stress and It's kinda actually worse than in university. At least in university it was only about myself, my actions only affected me. At work I have to keep so many people in mind, their actions can affect me and mine can affect them.

I am a beginner at work so maybe it gets less stressful with time?

Leave a comment:

• Gravity
    replied
    Happy birthday King <3

Leave a comment:

• BlueScorpion
    replied
    Happy birthday love! May all the blessings be on your way!

Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied
    Originally posted by Goldmoney
    Receipts?
    Well there is one Ukmix member that saw me naked via skype multiple times . .
    Hugo?

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    Receipts?
    Well there is one Ukmix member that saw me naked via skype multiple times . .

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    I think it depends on how you feel and of course on how you look. I'm 28 but I've never looked my age (always look younger than I am), I look 20 and people are attracted to me, I feel good about myself both inside and out and I just feel young and cool. On the other hand there are other people who are younger than me (21-24, etc) who actually look older than me and deteriorated, all of the people that graduated with me at school look fat and like 38 now. I look 20 and fit instead.

When you feel good the age doesn't matter, how you feel inside reflects on the way you look outside, of course taking care of yourself is important, I don't smoke, I only drink at social events, I don't do drugs, I brush my teeth about 8 times a day and I never allow myself to party more than once a week and my life is stress-free.
    Receipts?

Leave a comment:

• hun
    replied
    Originally posted by BodyShop
    Happy B-day ,sweetie !
    A Maddy fan under 30? Uh uh

Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied
    I look 20 and people are attracted to me. I just feel young and cool. I look 20 and fit. I brush my teeth about 8 times a day.... my life is stress-free.
    DAYUM.... YAAAAS SIS

Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied
    Happy B-day ,sweetie !

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied
    all of the people that graduated with me at school look fat and like 38 now. I look 20 and fit instead.
    That's because you stan for the best.

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    I think it depends on how you feel and of course on how you look. I'm 28 but I've never looked my age (always look younger than I am), I look 20 and people are attracted to me, I feel good about myself both inside and out and I just feel young and cool. On the other hand there are other people who are younger than me (21-24, etc) who actually look older than me and deteriorated, all of the people that graduated with me at school look fat and like 38 now. I look 20 and fit instead.

When you feel good the age doesn't matter, how you feel inside reflects on the way you look outside, of course taking care of yourself is important, I don't smoke, I only drink at social events, I don't do drugs, I brush my teeth about 8 times a day and I never allow myself to party more than once a week and my life is stress-free.

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Happy B-day ,sweetie !
    SIS!

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicLover88
    Happy birthday love

Leave a comment:

• NothingFails
    replied
    Re: The Random Thought Thread

I used to freak out about age then I realized it only bothers you if you dwell on it. I don't feel any real difference vs. 15 years ago. Your age is in your mind, I know 25 year olds who "seem" older than friends in my age range. It all is about your outlook on your outlook. People who continue to live hold onto their youth longer I notice.

Leave a comment:

• BodyShop
    replied
    Happy B-day ,sweetie !

Leave a comment:

• NothingFails
    replied
    Originally posted by NothingFails
    I mean, who really thinks of Aretha, Dylan or Dolly (especially in her case as she didn't really break beyond the country market until the 70s) as 50s acts? But it's when they made their first recordings.
    Exactly its just a reference about what year or decade the artist started, but the list isn't really about the year, its not an important metric in my list (people are giving too much important to the year and not the songs). Its just a big playlist of 50 Icons - 50 Songs.

Besides that, Leo's list is pretty definitive... though I suppose I'd replace solo Sting with The Police as Every Breath You Take, Roxanne, Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic and Don't Stand So Close To Me are all probably more iconic than his solo music.
    I struggled when deciding if including Sting or The Police, I ultimately decided for Sting because he embodies both acts (The band and his solo work).

I'd throw in a Stevie Wonder track too because like Paul McCartney (who is represented with The Beatles), Mick Jagger or Bob Dylan, he is the embodiment of a living legend and its arguable without him, we wouldn't have people like Michael, Prince and George Michael who all were largely influenced by him and cited him as a role model.
    I've just edited my list tho. I realized that I forgot David Bowie (definately an Icon), I added him and removed Green Day (which were pretty much the weakest link in my list in terms of iconicness).

I wanted to pick "Heroes" as Bowie's emblematic song but I put "Space Oddity" instead because thats seems to be his trademark song on every list and reference.
    Heroes is the fan favorite (mid to late 70s Bowie is my favorite era and Heroes was in the middle of his greatest run of albums to me) but Space Oddity is the one the general public seems to love best, along with Life On Mars as well as Let's Dance which was rather unrepresentative of his catalog but was a huge hit.

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    Originally posted by biscuits
    But the acts behind them arenít
    Aren't Los Del Rio males iconic?

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne
    Happy birthday! Iíll be joining you in less than 2 years.
    I am joining you in a bit more than 2 years
    Happy birthday!

Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicLover88

Happy birthday love
    Thanks boo
    Originally posted by Wayne
    Happy birthday! Iíll be joining you in less than 2 years.
    Thank u Wayne, we'll gladly welcome u when the time comes
    Originally posted by Nippian93

Happy Birthday
    thanks <3333

Originally posted by biscuits
    Happy birthday
    Thanks hun

Leave a comment:

Working...
X