• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• biscuits
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne
    Originally posted by TIfan
    The Paul McCartney carpool with James Cordon is the greatest musical event of the year. Pure emotional.
    The greatest living legend in the world.
    Very hard to disagree with this - he is the most important act in music any of us will ever know
    Not when you know Khia

Leave a comment:

• JSparksFan
    replied
    The Paul McCartney carpool with James Cordon is the greatest musical event of the year. Pure emotional.
    Very hard to disagree with this - he is the most important act in music any of us will ever know, the preeminent musician to have emerged in the last 75 years and without question one of the greatest creative geniuses in any field of entertainment ever.

His name will forever be on a pedestal of its own, at the top of any list of the biggest musicians or music acts of all-time.
    I think it's easier than you think!

Leave a comment:

• NothingFails
    replied
    I'm not a fan of the majority of Paul McCartney's post-Beatles output (and even with them, I would take Lennon and Harrison anyday) but Wayne is correct in many ways. Paul was in two phenomenally successful bands that defined their respective decades (he also had Wings in the 70s who had tons of smash hits and successful albums) plus a still-going solo career. He is the definition of a living legend and even if a lot of his music doesn't appeal to me, it's hard to argue with his pedigree.

Although I do find it funny that we attack Madonna and Mariah for working with younger, hotter stars, but Paul's always gotten away with working with people like MJ in the 80s to Rihanna and Kanye today and nobody ever called him out on trying to bask in a younger stars' mania.

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    Re: The Random Thought Thread

Kit and Rose are officially married.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied

I think Iíll take some stick for that post.

But I stand by it.

Leave a comment:

• ArmyOfMe
    replied
    Originally posted by CrazyCrazy
    he is the most important act in music any of us will ever know, the preeminent musician to have emerged in the last 75 years and without question one of the greatest creative geniuses in any field of entertainment ever.

His name will forever be on a pedestal of its own, at the top of any list of the biggest musicians or music acts of all-time.
    Oh please.
    I missed you so much Billy

Leave a comment:

• CrazyCrazy
    replied
    he is the most important act in music any of us will ever know, the preeminent musician to have emerged in the last 75 years and without question one of the greatest creative geniuses in any field of entertainment ever.

Oh please.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Very hard to disagree with this - he is the most important act in music any of us will ever know, the preeminent musician to have emerged in the last 75 years and without question one of the greatest creative geniuses in any field of entertainment ever.

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by heppolo
    my true faves are the gender-bender androgynous synthpop stars of the 80s, there are no male pop acts like those anymore
    [youtube:1ew55o65]PGNiXGX2nLU[/youtube:1ew55o65]

this a cute bop but the singer can't sing for sh!t.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    I prefer Big Shaq to be honest. Lil Pump is like Trump to me, I love to hate him.
    [youtube:1nlagc0a]ygLy02y7_n8[/youtube:1nlagc0a]
    gurl u've been exposed, now go on and bury your head in shame and don't try to front.

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    Originally posted by Goldmoney
    Biebz
    no, he doesn't openly hang out with boys like Boy George used to.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by KokoCollino
    Always wondered if Hugo is a hot Portuguese hunk.
    He obsessively stans Beyonce so most likely he is a flamboyant loud twink.

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied

Biebz

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    my true faves are the gender-bender androgynous synthpop stars of the 80s, there are no male pop acts like those anymore
    [youtube:w7yksgxf]GqsWkDmZ20s[/youtube:w7yksgxf]

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat
    Originally posted by Odyssey
    I was checking youtube for some new music videos and one page already had three Lils on it: Lil Barty, Lil Gnar, Lil Win. And they keep coming...Lil Drip
    But Lil Pump is the one who stole your heart <3
    So that's his real fave? No wonder he brings him up every time in attempt to come at my fave Duck Lips.
    Now I know who I have to drag everytime he tries it.
    I prefer Big Shaq to be honest. Lil Pump is like Trump to me, I love to hate him.
    [youtube:3bg1u0b7]ygLy02y7_n8[/youtube:3bg1u0b7]

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Speak for yourself

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by Odyssey
    I was checking youtube for some new music videos and one page already had three Lils on it: Lil Barty, Lil Gnar, Lil Win. And they keep coming...Lil Drip
    So that's his real fave? No wonder he brings him up every time in attempt to come at my fave Duck Lips.
    Now I know who I have to drag everytime he tries it.

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied

Speak for yourself

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied

Now we only need Lil D*cky. Oh wait he already exists...

Leave a comment:

• User5
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ArmyOfMe
    replied
    Originally posted by TheRealest
    Damn I just came to post some song lyrics and I see bitches still discussing me

Leave a comment:

• Gravity
    replied
    I was checking youtube for some new music videos and one page already had three Lils on it: Lil Barty, Lil Gnar, Lil Win. And they keep coming.
    Lil Gnar

Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied
    Lil Snowman
    Yaas... Kween of Roc n Roll

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied

Lil Snowman