X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heppolo
    replied
    I was checking youtube for some new music videos and one page already had three Lils on it: Lil Barty, Lil Gnar, Lil Win. And they keep coming...Lil Drip

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    Originally posted by Spartan
    Originally posted by TIfan
    I truly wished Diana would have won Best Actress for Lady Sings The Blues. That performance was untouchable. Liza Minnelli was a great winner, but I would have preferred Diana or Liv Ullman.
    That was such a strong year for Best Actress though, plus Cicely Tyson and Maggie Smith. Stiff competition.
    One of the strongest ever

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Re: The Random Thought Thread

I wonder if he black

Leave a comment:

• LOVE+FEAR
    replied
    Always wondered if Hugo is a hot Portuguese hunk.

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Originally posted by DOSSOME
    Originally posted by TheRealest
    Damn I just came to post some song lyrics and I see bitches still discussing me
    Only the Kween.

Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied
    Originally posted by TheRealest

Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied
    Originally posted by Carbon
    Can y’all give it a rest already

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Spartan
    replied
    Originally posted by TIfan
    I truly wished Diana would have won Best Actress for Lady Sings The Blues. That performance was untouchable. Liza Minnelli was a great winner, but I would have preferred Diana or Liv Ullman.
    That was such a strong year for Best Actress though, plus Cicely Tyson and Maggie Smith. Stiff competition.

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Rock was never really a thing where we’re from. There’s a huge difference. What other people listen to outside of my sphere really doesn’t matter or affect me.

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied

Can y’all give it a rest already

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied

What did xxxtentacion do?

Leave a comment:

• NothingFails
    replied
    Originally posted by GetBack
    Originally posted by RayRay
    Originally posted by DnBLover
    It is aimed at The Realest. She got upset that NothingFails doesn't like Chris Brown.
    It's not the first time I see you misreading things but this is too much. NF frontally shamed her and called her an embarrassment for feminism for having her own opinion on Chris Brown.
    And she got upset and defended Chris Brown.
    Just a difference of interpretation.
    She has been very rude every time there was an opinion that she does not agree with. How many times has she lashed out on others for opinions against her favorite artists who happen to have criminal records?
    Let's not forget "rock was never really a thing" because since it didn't appeal to her or where she comes from, obviously those hundreds of millions of Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Rolling Stones, Metallica, Beatles, AC/DC albums sold didn't mean anything or that a whole generation of Boomers and Gen X-ers weren't big on rock music I mean, as a gay white man, I could claim 90's gangsta rap wasn't a thing because "my people" weren't listening to hip hop in the 90s . R&B yes, rap no.

But it isn't just about making a comment about the continuing support of Chris Brown and badmouthing the "haters" who see him as a scumbag (the fact that Chris didn't use the Rihanna thing to try and redeem himself but saw it as a gateway out of "teen idol" into reinventing himself as a "bad boy" says it all about his persona), it's about XXXtencion, it's about R. Kelly too... I'm even sure there's defense of OJ Simpson and Bill Cosby as well. All the above are pieces of trash who deserve to be hung by their testicles for their crimes (I know XXXtencion's dead).

Leave a comment:

• Spartan
    replied
    Originally posted by biscuits
    Mariah is checking out Robbie, who is doing some weird sex thing
    Slightly aroused.

You included TT without Jason? H.A.T.E.U

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by biscuits

Maddy remains unbothered
    Janet looks like she is taking a sh*t that is taking too long to come out so she got bored waiting.

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied

Maddy remains unbothered

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied

my taste is so sublime.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by Goldmoney
    She ratchet, we don’t handle our sh!t politely
    I likez u

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Originally posted by GetBack
    It is aimed at The Realest. She got upset that NothingFails doesn't like Chris Brown.
    It's not the first time I see you misreading things but this is too much. NF frontally shamed her and called her an embarrassment for feminism for having her own opinion on Chris Brown.
    She has been very rude every time there was an opinion that she does not agree with. How many times has she lashed out on others for opinions against her favorite artists who happen to have criminal records?
    She ratchet, we don’t handle our sh!t politely

Leave a comment:

• GetBack
    replied

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied

It would be good if y’all discussed this in the World Cup thread

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied

I support Portugal to go all the way to final.

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    Lil Pump to win the World Cup.

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied

^By the way, I don't remember Belgium being as divised in the 90s.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X