Clear All

• biscuits
    replied
    Re: The Random Thought Thread

What about Janet Jackson?

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    I edited my signature today, removed some names and I've just decided to finally add Beyoncé into my signature

I'm a Beyoncé fan

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied

I don’t pay attention to that child.

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat
    Mariah stans flocking into Random Thots now that their General Discussions thread was locked.
    Realest has been posting ratchet lyrics in here since forever

Leave a comment:

• NothingFails
    replied

Tina, Cher, Madonna, Mariah.... now we have a new comeback queen.

[youtube:3w0veqss]Lgqib9aNePg[/youtube:3w0veqss]

All kidding aside, I do have respect for the fact that she could've easily given up after Friday yet she's actually worked to take her craft more seriously and improve. And its so cute seeing Meghan Trainor fangirl over her.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Mariah stans flocking into Random Thots now that their General Discussions thread was locked.

Leave a comment:

• Gravity
    replied
    Originally posted by TheRealest
    Once upon a time
    You whispered softly in my ear
    Loving words and fairy tails
    That I longed to hear
    I gave you my body and soul
    And you took control
    As you slowly swept me up and
    Carried me away
    One of her best songs <3

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied

Once upon a time
    You whispered softly in my ear
    Loving words and fairy tails
    That I longed to hear
    I gave you my body and soul
    And you took control
    As you slowly swept me up and
    Carried me away

Leave a comment:

• LongingHeart
    replied

His stanning is so embaressing and annoying af also He puts down a lot of artists at the same time too so idk wtf he is talking about in his innocent monolugue up there

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

Ifk when did it happen, but hugo, your stanning for Bey went from normal to celine2bahrbruh at one point. There's not a single mention of B here without you defending her as if she was your mother.

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied

Man, I forgot The Weakest Link was ever a thing.

Sorry, but it was Jill's time to go, but I like her confidence.

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    I swear the internet should just close at 11pm. I tend to post messy sh*t everywhere after that and then feel embarrassed the next morning.

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    Chile tf plz
    at least it's Chile, not Venezuela

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied

^but some nerd won the money in the end

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied

Anne Robinson didn’t stand a chance against a strong, ratchet black woman!
    [youtube:p7wbaxih]T4qkXq6k7D0[/youtube:p7wbaxih]
    Jill got screwed!

Leave a comment:

• abi
    replied
    Originally posted by Rihab
    Originally posted by Hugo
    The fact that you said the album is trap mumble proves you didn't care to play it, thus making your point completely stupid. I'm disappointed.

Because I do not like your fave, I don't check her stuff, therefore I lack the basis to pass judgement. Think about it.
    Okay, maybe ‘mumble’ was a little exaggerated, maybe she just can‘t rap. But the album is more trap than anything else. The lead single is trap. And trap happens to be the current ‘hit‘ genre, so don‘t tell me she wasn‘t chasing hits and commercial success with this one.
    Rihab I love you but the album sound is rather influenced more by 90's Hip-Hop with lots of R&B & Gospel influence here and there, reminiscent of Bey's R&B stuff from her earlier DC3/Dangerously in Love days. There are only 2-3 Trap songs on it (including "Apeshit").

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Originally posted by heppolo
    Originally posted by Goldmoney
    If you ain’t ratchet, you ain’t gon understand it. She’s making music for her people now.
    the only ratchet thing related to music
    Exactly my point

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied
    Chile tf plz

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied

Chile tf plz

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    Originally posted by DnBLover
    Because I do not like your fave, I don't check her stuff, therefore I lack the basis to pass judgement. Think about it.
    I think you would enjoy Anti if you didn't have the B-gobbles on. At least the first 8-9 tracks, the rest is not worth it.
    The blasphemy! LOTB is track 11 and it‘s arguably the best thing she‘s ever done. :-?

And I know for a fact that Hugo loves Bey‘s basic ballads like Sandcastles, so I don‘t see why he wouldn‘t enjoy Close to You. It‘s in no way inferior.

Originally posted by DnBLover
    Rihab, you're one of my favorite members herebut you talking about Beyonce is not that different from hearing Hugo talking about Rihanna so...

Love both of you tho.
    You know you‘re one of my favourites too.

Hugo and me are like yin and yang. On the one hand we’re complete opposites, but on the other hand we’re also kinda similar (after all we both stan for strong black women) and interdependent. I mean imagine this place if one of us was gone and my Rih stanning or his Bey stanning went unopposed. It wouldn‘t be fun. Some days I even feel like we attract each other in some weird, non-sexual way.

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    You know about Pon De Forehead tho

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    The fact that you said the album is trap mumble proves you didn't care to play it, thus making your point completely stupid. I'm disappointed.

Okay, maybe ‘mumble’ was a little exaggerated, maybe she just can‘t rap. But the album is more trap than anything else. The lead single is trap. And trap happens to be the current ‘hit‘ genre, so don‘t tell me she wasn‘t chasing hits and commercial success with this one.

See at least I give Bey a chance every few years. I usually end up complaining afterwards (I didn‘t after self-titled), but at least I never ‘hate‘ for no reason.

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied
    Everyone has someone or something they do not tolerate. Some prefer to annoy others who do enjoy with their "opinion", constantly. The GetBacks of the world who lack a life.

I, on the other hand, lack the patience and time to force myself to it, so I opt for complete distance. I don't annoy anyone with it and I'm not annoying myself. This sentiment annoys a lot of people, although I have yet to understand why.

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied
    Rihab, you're one of my favorite members here but you talking about Beyonce is not that different from hearing Hugo talking about Rihanna so...

Love both of you tho.

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied
    I think you would enjoy Anti if you didn't have the B-gobbles on. At least the first 8-9 tracks, the rest is not worth it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X