X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hugo
    replied
    The fact that you said the album is trap mumble proves you didn't care to play it, thus making your point completely stupid. I'm disappointed.

Because I do not like your fave, I don't check her stuff, therefore I lack the basis to pass judgement. Think about it.

Leave a comment:

• NothingFails
    replied
    I don't listen to Ed Sheeran so that collab never happened

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    Originally posted by NothingFails
    I think she's been better the past five years than ever before. Yea Single Ladies and Crazy In Love were great but I'm glad she continues to evolve and mature instead of trying to go back to the well for an easy hit single.
    She literally just went from a multifaceted, genre-blending, tidal-exclusive, highly controversial and political album celebrating BLM and female empowerment to releasing a trap mumble rap album bragging about her wealth and success. Unlike its predecessor, itís available on Spotify week 1. And it comes just months after DJ Khaled and Ed Sheeran collabos. Who are you trying to fool?

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    Originally posted by Goldmoney
    If you ainít ratchet, you ainít gon understand it. Sheís making music for her people now.
    the only ratchet thing related to music
    [youtube:34cirx8h]Q3EEaPj-5qs[/youtube:34cirx8h]

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Re: The Random Thought Thread

If you ainít ratchet, you ainít gon understand it. Sheís making music for her people now.

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied

It's time for some people to realize they're not her audience anymore.

Leave a comment:

• BeeBoy
    replied

No arguments for such things always confuse me

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied
    Originally posted by SummerPeur
    Originally posted by toni_pest
    everything shes been doing lately tbh
    She is so predictable these days.
    This comment, only a few months after the world-shaterring performance at coachella, is not only wrong, it's ignorant.

Tell me who's doing it after 20 years.

Leave a comment:

• Bellus
    replied
    Originally posted by toni_pest
    She is so predictable these days.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    I think she's been better the past five years than ever before. Yea Single Ladies and Crazy In Love were great but I'm glad she continues to evolve and mature instead of trying to go back to the well for an easy hit single.
    I can't spot any speck of maturity in the Bey-Z album...

Leave a comment:

• NothingFails
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BeeBoy
    replied

Going on tour and releasing a Joint album?

Leave a comment:

• toni_pest
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BeeBoy
    replied

Which are?

Leave a comment:

• toni_pest
    replied

im sick of beyonces gimmicks

Leave a comment:

• AndiIversen
    replied

Congrats Nothing Fails!
    I was afraid you were gonna choose Crazy4u Lol
    I wish you all the best!

Leave a comment:

• BodyShop
    replied
    I have just listened to Janelle Monae's Dirty Computer (I know ,too late to the party) and my jaw dropped.
    My God,what a fantastic album!

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    That's great John! Hope you two will do it the way YOU both want. That way you can always look back without regrets.

We had a small wedding too. Got married and had champagne in the townhall with everyone that had bothered to show up. Which was quite a lot! My husband worked at a restaurant at the time, so we made sure we had enough glasses without having to buy any.

It was really lovely, with Mariah's Vision Of Love playing when we entered the townhall. And Madonna on our wedding invitation. It was all very "us". And we had everything partly in English (my husband is English) and partly in Dutch, so both our families could enjoy parts of the ceremony in their own language.

Next we did a photoshoot with my brother and a friend, who are both great photographers.

Then we met in a restaurant with 36 friends/family members that we had invited to have a three course meal together.

So nothing big, nothing too expensive, but very personal and still one of the most cherished days of my life.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne

That's terrific news, John - really pleased for you and Justin!
    wow I could literally hear the british accent coming out of this post.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Justin and I have been "engaged" in name for quite some time, but we've set aside July 28th as our wedding date. Just doing something small in our backyard. A friend of ours is going through the online course to get ordained and some friends are coming as witnesses. But the funny thing is that while I'm usually the one more in touch with my feminine side, the one who gets more diva crazy, more emotional, etc..., it's my butch WWE, action movie loving partner who is the one getting all girlish over the wedding whereas I see it as us taking a step in the future to make sense for us since we need it for financial and business reasons, but he's already talking about songs he wants to use (like Alanis Morissette's "Everything" which we long ago decided was "our song") and other things while I just want something simple.
    That's terrific news, John - really pleased for you and Justin!

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied

Congrats Nothingfails.

I can't imagine myself sharing my life with anyone let alone wed him. Nightmare

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

The most annoying 4 weeks of every 4 years started. Can it already be over? Ugh.

It's that shithole country of Russia on top of that and countless dogs are being killed to not bother the visitors.

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied
    thankfulforkelly is such a cutie

Leave a comment:

• NothingFails
    replied
    I agree. I'm not into that expensive fairytale thing myself... some people love it but its not for me. We basically decided it's imperative to take that leap forward after he was hospitalized a few days ago (staph infection and high heart rate) and for things like that, it makes sense we need to get married because saying "my husband is in the hospital" is different than "my partner", plus if it comes to life-altering decisions, marriage is needed so we'd have the say.

Keeping the ceremony rather small. A handful of friends invited, my parents are dead and his parents are doubtful to show up (his mom supports us, but she's afraid her husband will suffer a heart attack if he puts two and two together that the guy he's been living with since 2010 and his son are together) but we decided f**k that because this is about us, not their hangups, especially since his dad has told him he has no issues with same sex marriage, etc..., but his mom is so scared it'll take a toll on his health. Basically we'll end up having a cookout afterwards and then go swimming. Will be rather informal (well I'll wear nice clothes, I'm not going in shorts and a t-shirt lol) but something fun and memorable.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

Congrats!

Tbh weddings are overrated imi. Same way as prom is etc unless I get real rich one day, cant imagine having anything like teaditional Serbia wedding (size wise). 200-1000 invitees is a bit too... extra and expensive.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X