• I'm at the vodka bar, Bye

#xtine4life

Comment

• Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
      I'm at the vodka bar, Bye

#xtine4life
      Hmmmmmmmmm... Take some pics.

Comment

• I think the CD-ROM drive on my laptop is dying :-? Just now it was making horrible grinding noises then didn't recognise the disc I put in, I had to open it and shut it again to get it to recognise.

If the drive dies, I'll need a new laptop. Lucky I've been thinking about buying a new one for awhile now
        I've now met Dean Ambrose FOUR TIMES - 28/03/15, 02/04/16, 20/08/16 & 01/04/17!!

Comment

• CD Drives on lappys are always awful from my experience anyway, slow, noisy, unstable. #moanexpressed
          My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

• Originally posted by theArmy
            one thing I'm proud of related to ukmix is that I didn't get banned before TimTim, like he was always telling me that I'll get banned soon and that I should reconsider my behaviour, but life stabbed him in the back first. I know I'll get banned one day aswell, but huraay, I didn't before him suckkkk that!!
            Bad bish!!!! Yassss!!!!

Originally posted by TheRealest
            I still miss Dru4Life, Titan, and kushiminaj... All my faves get banned eventually.

Comment

one thing I'm proud of related to ukmix is that I didn't get banned before TimTim, like he was always telling me that I'll get banned soon and that I should reconsider my behaviour, but life stabbed him in the back first. I know I'll get banned one day aswell, but huraay, I didn't before him suckkkk that!!
              Your time is near just like areola hehe

Comment

• I can't believe Gaga's general artists thread has caused problems to Ukmix due to inappropriate images..

Comment

• [youtube:3qvwvesk]EHAeONWqaA4[/youtube:3qvwvesk]

loving the differences between the first verse (not sung by latinas) and the second (sung by latinas)
                  Hej koji dan.
                  Last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab95
                    Originally posted by stevyy
                    Originally posted by Serby
                    I saw Emeli Sande last night and damn, she sounds sooooo good! And she sang her Rudimental collabo, Free, I literally died.
                    her only good song.
                    Nah. She has quite a few nice songs.

Originally posted by mrlemonade
                    Originally posted by biscuits
                    Stop talking about him now. He's gone and is never coming back.

However, y'all can grieve for Timmy if you wish.
                    hun, you mentioned him first.
                    idk it's one thing to talk about why he was banned and his recent posts and all, but the psychological analyses of him and his sexuality are too much and a bit inappropriate imho
                    what?
                    be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• ^ wasn't referring to youuu, only quoted because it was related to it and I think bisc wanted to end the discussion because it was becoming a bit too in depth and unrelated to timmy's ban/recent posts
                      last.fm

Comment

• oh, i see

slay!

Comment

• ^Omg!

sljivovica>>>

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby
                            Nope. Majoritity of the big posters had no problem with kushi, ever.

With Timmy is the exact opposite. Maybe you could unban him only in chart threads? He seems tohave been very helpful there.
                            This is a very good idea, TBH. Wayne?!?
                            Black Panther is now the most popular Avenger; even bigger than Iron Man!

Comment

• Is there any sort of appeal system for perma bans?
                              Black Panther is now the most popular Avenger; even bigger than Iron Man!

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodorerichert
                                Nope. Majoritity of the big posters had no problem with kushi, ever.

With Timmy is the exact opposite. Maybe you could unban him only in chart threads? He seems tohave been very helpful there.
                                This is a very good idea, TBH. Wayne?!?
                                Will see what the rest of the team has to say. It's unlikely though, I've never known us to show such mercy so soon after the ban lol.

Comment

• maybe we can also unban kushi only in This n That
                                  last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by mrlemonade
                                    maybe we can also unban kushi only in This n That
                                    Dis.

But they ain't gettng any1 back, ''we'll see'' means ''Nope'' in mod language

Comment

• As long as we don't consider bringing Jimmypages back. #pleasegodno
                                      I don’t need pound notes to have fun tonight, I love affordable pleasures…

Comment

• Sorry @Airwrecka

#Amnesty4JimmyPages59
                                        #UKMiXGrace4TheWicked
                                        trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
                                        trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

But they ain't gettng any1 back, ''we'll see'' means ''Nope'' in mod language

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby
                                            Nope. Majoritity of the big posters had no problem with kushi, ever
                                            I need to ask.

What is a "big poster" ?
                                            1 Coldplay |2 Galantis|3 Sigrid |4 pnau |5 Agnes

Comment

• Every artist I slander ends of making something I like. i.e Selena Gomez might have one of my favorite songs release this year. So for now on I'm just gonna say bad things about all the artist I like so the reverse will happen.

We'll never get R8
                                              The Jay and Bayase album will be trash
                                              JoJo will never comeback out and slay
                                              Janet album will suck too.
                                              Iggy will slay her next go round

Comment

• This

Comment

• Originally posted by SholasBoy
                                                  Nope. Majoritity of the big posters had no problem with kushi, ever
                                                  I need to ask.

What is a "big poster" ?
                                                  I'd say bigger than 18cm/7in.

Comment

• I don’t need pound notes to have fun tonight, I love affordable pleasures…

Comment

Working...
                                                    X