• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TIfan
    replied
    Originally posted by ThaInfo1
    Originally posted by TIfan
    Random Fun Fact:

It is so incredible how the Bajau People can hold their breaths for 10-13 minuted under water. Many begin diving at young ages, and they DNA changes (my science is a bit off)....
    Didn't know holding your breath that long was even possible.
    Me neither.

Many of them spend an average 5 hours underwater per day.

Leave a comment:

• ThaInfo1
    replied
    Random Fun Fact:

It is so incredible how the Bajau People can hold their breaths for 10-13 minuted under water. Many begin diving at young ages, and they DNA changes (my science is a bit off)....
    Didn't know holding your breath that long was even possible.

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied
    Who's gonna love you when it all falls down, and
    Who's gonna love you when your bankroll runs out?
    Who's gonna care when the novelty's over?
    When the star of the show isn't you anymore

Your pain is so deep rooted
    What will your life become?
    Sure you hide it but you're lost and lonesome
    Still just a frail shook one

^Bitches will never...

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    Re: The Random Thought Thread

Random Fun Fact:

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied

Today i visited the mother of a good friend at a hospital. Her mom is probably is dying and there is nothing she can do but pray. It's so bad to be that hopeless. We always curse at love, luck, etc. but being in good health is the most important thing we have.

Leave a comment:

• Gravity
    replied
    Originally posted by abi
    Y'all so there's bombings happened in my country yesterday and the police confirmed that it was a family consists of a wife, husband & their 4 kids (aged 9 to 18) responsible for the attack. Apparently, the daughters (each was 9 and 12) had the bombs strapped into their body, as did their mother. I just can't believe it that some people are this dumb. What's worse is that the parents sacrificed their innocent kids for this? I'm just disgusted.
    Disgusting, deplorable cowards.

Leave a comment:

• Spartan
    replied
    Originally posted by abi
    Y'all so there's bombings happened in my country yesterday and the police confirmed that it was a family consists of a wife, husband & their 4 kids (aged 9 to 18) responsible for the attack. Apparently, the daughters (each was 9 and 12) had the bombs strapped into their body, as did their mother. I just can't believe it that some people are this dumb. What's worse is that the parents sacrificed their innocent kids for this? I'm just disgusted.
    Thatís so effed up.

Leave a comment:

• SynthicMagic
    replied
    Originally posted by abi
    Honestly some people need their morality checked up regularly. That is purely disgusting.

Leave a comment:

• ArmyOfMe
    replied
    Originally posted by SummerPeur
    Originally posted by BlueScorpion
    That's why I don't do dates anymore. People are wack.
    Sis you can't be like that!!!

There are still some very wonderful people out there .
    Exactly
    However, there are periods like that. More often than not, we are the ones that are not "ready".

Leave a comment:

• JSparksFan
    replied
    Originally posted by abi
    That's terrible! :x

Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied
    Originally posted by abi
    What the... UGH

Leave a comment:

• Bellus
    replied
    Originally posted by BlueScorpion
    Sis you can't be like that!!!

There are still some very wonderful people out there .

Leave a comment:

• abi
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ThaInfo1
    replied
    Originally posted by TheRealest
    Block his number sis
    !!

Like...who shows the asshole in them on the 3rd date?

Leave a comment:

• BlueScorpion
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied

Block his number sis

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied

I do believe in Karma, but wow. So I just got home from a date. It's our 3rd date. He was not nice at all on this date. The previous date we had, he was upset with a friend, but he was still very nice to me. This time, he really treated me like crap. There was one point when we were in the car, and I thought he was going to kiss me, so I moved in for the kiss, and he backed up, and looked at me like I was crazy. We have kissed twice before so I was surprised at this reaction. Although very embarrassed, I still continued on with the date, but he was not nice at all. While he was driving me home, we barely saud anything to eachother. He finally dropped me off, and 3 minutes later, he texts me, telling me that he just got into a car accident on the highway.

I'm glad he is not hurt, but people need to start treating me better. Karma is a bitch. And that accident will not make me change my mind on him. He can kick rocks.

Leave a comment:

• Gravity
    replied

I remember thinking that TI is the hottest rapper out there. 13 year old me had weird taste in men.

Leave a comment:

• ThaInfo1
    replied
    Originally posted by Goldmoney
    Just saw TI at airport. Did not get excited. Guess I'm not much of a fan anymore
    Maybe now ThaInfo1 can convert you into a Tiny stan.

Tiny's husband is lame these days. But I always see him all around Atlanta. He goes to places here like he isn't a celeb, which is cute.

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Just saw TI at airport. Did not get excited. Guess I'm not much of a fan anymore
    Maybe now ThaInfo1 can convert you into a Tiny stan.

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    Nippian I just finished season 3 of Narcos. I got my life. They are filming season 4 now.
    Will be watching

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    girl these presenters have the humor and charisma of rotting brocoli...

Leave a comment:

• Bellus
    replied

My roommate (who is my best friend as well now) is like that. They have major issues waking up in the morning, and is a constant struggle (even waking up for work). But once they are up itís perfectly fine.

I usually have to wake them up a lot for events we are both invited too, which are early in the morning (even if itís like s catch up brekky). I donít mind doing it cause obviously I would want them there, and sometimes I have to deal with the angry person I just woke up for a few mins hahaha.

I wouldnít think too much of it, it was a little rude not to wake you, but maybe she thought because you went out last night till late you wanted to sleep in?

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied

Nippian I just finished season 3 of Narcos. I got my life. They are filming season 4 now.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Its not my bffs bday, it's the other roomate's. If it was hers, I'd not be complaining at all.

I might still make it, but gurrrl, she gonn get a silent treatment. This all comes in times when we're having some issues and where I was told I don't show her enough gratitude for what she does for me (the bff) yet I do her sooo many favours all the time, probably way more the she does for me, 'but I'd do the same for everyone so she never got it I actually treat her specially well'.

I'd normaly not be mad about this and yall may not understand, but waking up is my biggest problem ever. I suck at waking up unless I slept 8-9h. She knows it. She knows I was out and she knows I want to go. But since it's a problem not relatable for her, it doesn't matter and I'm just stupod cuz I cant be an adult and wake up.

Ugh, whatever, I am sorry for writing so much, but I needed to let it out. I guess I am way over the top, but yeah..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X