X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by Nippian93
    Congrats . I have never tried myself, but I am sure I would not be able to do it well.
    Everyone can. It's all about that lower back, ass or no ass.

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    Re: The Random Thought Thread

Congrats . I have never tried myself, but I am sure I would not be able to do it well.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

Sistrens... my back hurts tbh, but today I twerked successfully for the first time ever. You could almost see my booty moving, but too many bones, not enough meat.

I am so proud.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by stevyy
    Originally posted by Gravity
    I'm just can't force myself to like current male artists no matter how hard I try

The only song by male artist I've liked in a long time is Gentleman by Gallant.
    p00r u. i cannot listen to current pop-gurlz under the age of 30. sorry.. but no.
    p00r ‹. I cannoT forcŽ myself to like anythang sang by a diva who is stuck doing slow & boring 90s R&B ballads all ha career.

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied
    Originally posted by Serby
    I want ro make some metal/silver joke but can't think of any.

Anyway, I can understand ya sis, must be hard.
    My piercer put little plastic tubes in the piercing holes so they donít close up, and Iím hoping that the hospital will be ok with that as itís not metal and therefore is no risk. But doctors are always anti-piercings so weíll see. Praying they let me keep them so I can just return the piercings after the operation

Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
    Ok so my hearing has been terrible the past few weeks due to wax buildup (yum) and I listened to foxes today for the first time in so long and as Body Talk was playing my hearing suddenly went back to normal and if thatís not is a clear sign that foxes is a goddess I donít know what is
    Maybe you got the ear wax from Kellyís new album. Glad that the magnum opus Body Talk cured you.

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by Gravity
    I'm just can't force myself to like current male artists no matter how hard I try

p00r u. i cannot listen to current pop-gurlz under the age of 30. sorry.. but no.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
    Ok so my hearing has been terrible the past few weeks due to wax buildup (yum) and I listened to foxes today for the first time in so long and as Body Talk was playing my hearing suddenly went back to normal and if thatís not is a clear sign that foxes is a goddess I donít know what is
    Queen of ear wax tbh.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

I want ro make some metal/silver joke but can't think of any.

Anyway, I can understand ya sis, must be hard.

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied

Just learned that I have to remove all my piercings for surgery. After 5 years of having them. And I won't be able to have them again for 3 months at least. It probably seems stupid, but I honestly feel so down now, like I'll lose a part of myself. After having them for years and looking at them in the mirror, I forgot what my face looks like without them. :(

Leave a comment:

• Bellus
    replied
    Originally posted by heppolo
    Originally posted by aRat
    I'm pressed Grimes was able to fly on Elon Mask Top's rocket and I wasn't...
    Don't like the Musk
    Why?

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied

14 bandz

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat
    Don't like the Musk

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

Overly defensive, but okay.

Leave a comment:

• NothingFails
    replied
    Ummmm... I make sarcastic and humorous comments fairly often, perhaps you're the one with a stick up the ass if you seriously think I'm full on serious all the f**king time. Atheists can be just as droll as the hardcore religious folks in terms of inability to laugh at anything.

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied
    Originally posted by Serby
    @NF I think it has to do with your previous comments about certain topic, so it's not easy to see (for BLover) when are you joking and when not, cuz you made bad comparisons once. Dont wanna stir anything up as its over now, but you never answered to my response last time so it may have left bad impression.
    Well yes last time he compared vegans to extreme religious people as well, and then fled the scene. I don't see how this would be that different but ok I'll give the benefit of the doubt.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Gravity
    replied

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy
    Charlie Puth, James Bay and Shawn Mendes are releasing their new albums this month. It will be pop heaven.
    keep them.

Imma need Rih and Dua to come through in Q4 with their albums.

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied

Charlie Puth, James Bay and Shawn Mendes are releasing their new albums this month. It will be pop heaven.

Leave a comment:

• hellohello
    replied
    Originally posted by Guru
    Originally posted by hellohello
    Iíll never forgive biscuits for accidentally deleting my Adele GAD thread last year. That was my legacy to leave behind. Now all I have is the Brandy GAD thread to show as a legacy (and R Kelly....but letís move on). Why me. Whyyyyyyy.
    When you said Brandy, all I could think of was "Brandy performing for chairs"....

Where is that thread ?
    I assume you referring to THIS classic thread
    Yes exactly and people are still commenting on there.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    @NF I think it has to do with your previous comments about certain topic, so it's not easy to see (for BLover) when are you joking and when not, cuz you made bad comparisons once. Dont wanna stir anything up as its over now, but you never answered to my response last time so it may have left bad impression.

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy
    Can't we lurk atrl now? It directs to sign in page
    Seems like we can't, even when I clicked on one of the subforums I couldn't see anything.

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied

Can't we lurk atrl now? It directs to sign in page

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied

Last night was like a reunion night for me. First i met my friend who haven't been back to Turkey for 10 years, she was brutally attacked in Bronx and almost died but she looks better than ever despite some hearing problems. Then, i bumped into the sister of a friend from my university whom i haven't seen in ages. And while those were happening, The Queen was performing at Met Gala

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncť
    replied
    Originally posted by hellohello
    Iíll never forgive biscuits for accidentally deleting my Adele GAD thread last year. That was my legacy to leave behind. Now all I have is the Brandy GAD thread to show as a legacy (and R Kelly....but letís move on). Why me. Whyyyyyyy.
    When you said Brandy, all I could think of was "Brandy performing for chairs"....

Where is that thread ?
    I assume you referring to THIS classic thread

Leave a comment:

Working...
X