• RayRay
    replied
    Originally posted by hellohello
    Originally posted by Wayne
    Winter >>> Summer

95% of the time.
    Hell no! Summer all the way!
    I try to fly to the sun every holiday.
    I rather cool down with an ice cream at the side of a swimming pool than dreading to go outside because it is freezing.

Leave a comment:

• KEY9481
    replied
    Winter >>> Summer

95% of the time.
    Make it 100%.
    Itís 27 degrees out there and Iím already over it.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied

I don't think you would want to know about the truth anyway lol...y'all minds already made up...
    Girl, the first sentence already is a lie:
    God is your only relative
    I am related to my perents, siblings, etc and NOT to some imaginery being created by people who had no clue.

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied
    Originally posted by DnBLover
    Nothing that involves any God can be seen as the truth.
    But what is truth to you?
    Truth is a hard concept to grasp, but I believe in scientific truths. Theories that have an overwhelming amount of evidence supporting them and are often experimentally verifiable and whose outcomes should be reproducible.

Thus absolute truths are scarce.

Leave a comment:

• hellohello
    replied
    Winter >>> Summer

95% of the time.
    Hell no! Summer all the way!

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied
    Originally posted by NothingFails
    I'm not religious, but if people can stan over any pop star with a vadge, let people stan over their religious diety of choice as well... as long as they don't go into wars and use it as a weapon of hatred.
    What kind of comparison is that?!. Being obsessed over a popstar has never led to the refusal of science, never led to ridiculous wars and hate crimes.

Religion is the devil. I'm fine with beliefs not with religion.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by NothingFails
    I'm not religious, but if people can stan over any pop star with a vadge, let people stan over their religious diety of choice as well... as long as they don't go into wars and use it as a weapon of hatred.
    "Good luck with that" - History

Leave a comment:

• hellohello
    replied
    Originally posted by DnBLover
    But what is truth to you?

Leave a comment:

• hellohello
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat
    Originally posted by BeltingBeliever
    God is your only relative.
    You are the spirit soul, not the body.
    The human body is the only body in which you can perform karma, or consequential actions.
    Thus, only in this human body can you attain everlasting bliss, peace, knowledge, and eternal life (what modern science call 'survival of the fittest'/no one wants to die).
    God is synonymous with all those things viz. Bliss, Knowledge, and Eternity.
    Thus, the human life must be utilized only to attain God.
    God is attained only when God bestows His Grace, because He is divine and infinite, and we are tiny and conditioned by material energy.
    God, being causelessly graceful, is always showering His grace on the suffering souls.
    To be able to receive this Grace, however, the mind must be 100% pure.
    However, the individual soul, having sinned (90% of the time) since eternity, cannot receive this divine grace properly. For that, he must undertake spiritual discipline.
    Spiritual discipline involves loving God affectionately as your Mother, Father, Son, Friend, and Master, etc.
    Intense favorable emotional attachment to God is the fruit of all spiritual practice.
    It must be coupled with truthfulness, humility, forbearance, forgiveness, and love for all as your spiritual brethren (which solves the problem of gay, straight, transgender, black, white, red, woman, child rights you people keep going on and on about).

Please don't ban me.
    Thank you.
    Wow, this is amazing but I guess people are not ready to hear the truth which sucks but it is what it is.
    girl WHAT truth? There are more lies in that wall of text than there are Nicki Minaj collaborations.
    I don't think you would want to know about the truth anyway lol...y'all minds already made up...

Leave a comment:

• NothingFails
    replied
    Re: The Random Thought Thread

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by TheRealest
    I wanna catch the beehive in the streets
    don't tug too hard on Hugo's weave sis

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by BeltingBeliever
    God is your only relative.
    You are the spirit soul, not the body.
    The human body is the only body in which you can perform karma, or consequential actions.
    Thus, only in this human body can you attain everlasting bliss, peace, knowledge, and eternal life (what modern science call 'survival of the fittest'/no one wants to die).
    God is synonymous with all those things viz. Bliss, Knowledge, and Eternity.
    Thus, the human life must be utilized only to attain God.
    God is attained only when God bestows His Grace, because He is divine and infinite, and we are tiny and conditioned by material energy.
    God, being causelessly graceful, is always showering His grace on the suffering souls.
    To be able to receive this Grace, however, the mind must be 100% pure.
    However, the individual soul, having sinned (90% of the time) since eternity, cannot receive this divine grace properly. For that, he must undertake spiritual discipline.
    Spiritual discipline involves loving God affectionately as your Mother, Father, Son, Friend, and Master, etc.
    Intense favorable emotional attachment to God is the fruit of all spiritual practice.
    It must be coupled with truthfulness, humility, forbearance, forgiveness, and love for all as your spiritual brethren (which solves the problem of gay, straight, transgender, black, white, red, woman, child rights you people keep going on and on about).

Please don't ban me.
    Thank you.
    Wow, this is amazing but I guess people are not ready to hear the truth which sucks but it is what it is.
    girl WHAT truth? There are more lies in that wall of text than there are Nicki Minaj collaborations.

Leave a comment:

• BodyShop
    replied
    Originally posted by ArmyOfMe

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied

We don't have spring and autumn weather anymore here. It gets either too hot or cold and rainy. Which sucks because autumn and spring are my fave seasons.

Leave a comment:

• NothingFails
    replied
    September and October >>>> the rest of the year

I love the weather where it's in that "in between" summer and fall. Still warm enough to wear shorts but also cool enough that you can enjoy the breeze a lot more than when it's the dead of August.

Leave a comment:

• Spartan
    replied
    Winter >>> Summer

95% of the time.
    0% of the time.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied

Winter >>> Summer

95% of the time.

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    You remind me a lot of Monica

Leave a comment:

• NothingFails
    replied
    Originally posted by Serby
    I am like a broken record, but I will never ever be able to understand how can someone prefer winter to summer. Theres soooo much to do when the weather is nice, all the parks, river banks, sitting on grass, sun bathing, pools etc etc my life enegy goes up 1000% and it's all cuz it's already summer. I don't think I still realise it fully, but YAAAAHS winter ha stinky devil ass is over and go to pools in ffing May!
    Well, where I live, the summers become unbearably humid and overcast and sticky. I'll take cold over it any day. I'm always of the theory that it's easier to warm up when it's cold than it is to cool down when it's hot.

I'd like the summer if it wasn't 95 degrees outside and sticky, muggy and overcast all the time.

Leave a comment:

• ArmyOfMe
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ArmyOfMe
    replied
    Originally posted by Serby
    I am like a broken record, but I will never ever be able to understand how can someone prefer winter to summer. Theres soooo much to do when the weather is nice, all the parks, river banks, sitting on grass, sun bathing, pools etc etc my life enegy goes up 1000% and it's all cuz it's already summer. I don't think I still realise it fully, but YAAAAHS winter ha stinky devil ass is over and go to pools in ffing May!
    Bahhhh

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bellus
    replied
    ^ Very happy that you found...'God' Belting Believer and I assume are happy in your life regarding having a no proof faith.

But that post is incorrect on so many fronts, and half of it is an attack on science and progress.

But I guess we are in the random thought thread.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X