X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nippian93
    Originally posted by spiritboy
    Life becomes so meaningless after tragedies like Vegas happen. It could be me, you or people we know who can get shot and die just because a maniac wanted to. So sad and heartbreaking.
    After something like you mentioned happens I appreciate my own life more. Like you said it could have been you or me, same when another tragedy happens.
    Me too but to think that one can die of a gun shot while walking in the street, running his errands is very frightening. And that's what terrorism aims.

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy
      Originally posted by Nippian93
      Life becomes so meaningless after tragedies like Vegas happen. It could be me, you or people we know who can get shot and die just because a maniac wanted to. So sad and heartbreaking.
      After something like you mentioned happens I appreciate my own life more. Like you said it could have been you or me, same when another tragedy happens.
      Me too but to think that one can die of a gun shot while walking in the street, running his errands is very frightening. And that's what terrorism aims.
      That's true. May all the victims R.I.P. and prayers for their families, so many lifes ended and many more completely destroyed.

Beyond sad :(

Comment

+1

It's crazy how we plan for the distant future when today isn't even certain
        Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• A nice dinner with good wine = great night
          Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• ^ I have neither tonight.

I wish I had a boyfriend who was a chef - having one of those weeks this week where I just CBA and I'm eatiing nothing but convenience food.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne
              ^ I have neither tonight.

I wish I had a boyfriend who was a chef - having one of those weeks this week where I just CBA and I'm eatiing nothing but convenience food.
              Well you’re young and handsome, there’s plenty of time for all of that I’m sure there’s worse problems to have hun
              Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• Just ate a box of 14 chocolates and I have no regrets life is too short
                Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• Just saw some crazy stans on their 30s (grown ass men) fighting on social media by poking fun of memes done of their faces and calling each other "bottom" and "HIV Positive". Seriously, social media brings the worst out of people. Couldn't believe my eyes.
                  You ain't gotta break down,
                  YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

• I think I am going to start running in the early morning before work. I am a bit nervous though. I want get a routine going. Ive been a bit sloppy this year thus far.

Not motivated at all.
                    Diva!!!

Comment

• Good morning bishes
                      Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• I knew CD sales would decline but not as fast as it did! Sales for 99% of artists is beyond dismal. Only the Taylors etc are in their own CD sales league.
                        | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by Guru
                          I knew CD sales would decline but not as fast as it did! Sales for 99% of artists is beyond dismal. Only the Taylors etc are in their own CD sales league.
                          Ikr? It’s crazy! I even find it rare seeing CDs anymore
                          Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• Digital sales (I mean digital singles) are also pretty much dead...

Comment

Digital sales (I mean digital singles) are also pretty much dead...
                              Which is hilarious because I've now started downloading songs more than ever from iTunes. I love streaming but I also like not having to worry about having internet connection all the time. I still think there is room for both as not everyone wants to get tied into a subscription.

Comment

• The Saint Laurent fashion show in the Trocadero in Paris with the Eiffel Tower in the background...is fashion dreamsssss come true
                                Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by ludichris
                                  Originally posted by Nippian93
                                  Digital sales (I mean digital singles) are also pretty much dead...
                                  Which is hilarious because I've now started downloading songs more than ever from iTunes. I love streaming but I also like not having to worry about having internet connection all the time. I still think there is room for both as not everyone wants to get tied into a subscription.
                                  I download from Spotify when I want to listen without internet connection.
                                  My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• I recall some artists talking about not releasing albums anymore, even from several years ago. I assume(d) this meant they'd just release singles. Yet, I'm unaware of any artist who's completely abandoned the album format.

Janet Jackson is one that comes to mind. I specifically remember her saying something along these lines, but shereleased an album since (and I'm glad she did!)

I suppose an EP is a way of not releasing an album - and Robyn did that awhile back, but then released them all as an album anyway. And there have been a lot of one-off singles in between albums in recent years, but seems like most have been due to albums being delayed or shelved because the singles failed.

I wonder if any established artist will actually abandon the album, and if so, when?

Comment

• Had a good time with my firebrand tonight for dinner and now I’m so down drunk it’s too even funny but was so sober it
                                      Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• I’m a 5 Star Michelin
                                        A kobe flow innnnnn
                                        Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
                                          Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• Going on strike tomorrow for better salary and less workload.

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay
                                              Going on strike tomorrow for better salary and less workload.
                                              Best wishes hun, hope it all goes well!
                                              Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords
                                                Originally posted by RayRay
                                                Going on strike tomorrow for better salary and less workload.
                                                Best wishes hun, hope it all goes well!
                                                Thank you. It's not my kind of thing at all, but I feel very strong about this, so I feel I have to go.
                                                We're going with a group of our team to The Hague tomorrow.

Comment

• I hate the word favorite...I don’t usually limit myself to only ONE favorite...I do have favorites but to pick only one is quite hard
                                                  Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• I went to a Greek restaurant for dinner tonight for the first time - was so scrummy! The only thing I didn't like was the calamari!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X