X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spiritboy
    replied
    Re: The Random Thought Thread

Based on early reviews and hype, i'm pretty sure Gaga will be nominated for Best Actress Oscar. She might even win it. It's amazing how her new manager turned things around after that Artpop mess.

Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied
    Originally posted by TIfan
    Let me give you heaux's an avatar...
    FINALLY!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne
    Originally posted by Westen
    I do think Feel is low key classic here, but as far as his artistry goes, he is like a male version of Celine to me (sorry Wayne )
    No need to apologise - I always thought of him as the male version of Madonna: credited on most of his songs as a writer (though how much he contributes to that process is debatable), average voice and large-scale concert performances.
    Oh My

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    Originally posted by DnBLover
    We need a female rapper that speaks about social issues and politics. Not people that say bitch every sentence and whose speech is as void as it gets.

A female J Cole, or Kendrick, or Kanye even in the older days.
    Tink was on her way, but Timbaland ruined it. He is so controlling that is why he and Aaliyah were not getting along around the time of her passing.

Leave a comment:

• Erotica
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat
    Originally posted by Erotica

Also New Rules (and soon One Kiss) is bigger than anything he has ever done.
    These songs will be forgotten one day I think
    But Robbie's songs are forGaGatten NOW.
    Not all of them I think, at least not here in Germany

Leave a comment:

• Gravity
    replied
    I have a cousin who looks like Robbie Williams. They even have the same first name

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by Erotica

But Robbie's songs are forGaGatten NOW.

Leave a comment:

• Erotica
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ArmyOfMe
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne
    I do think Feel is low key classic here, but as far as his artistry goes, he is like a male version of Celine to me (sorry Wayne )
    No need to apologise - I always thought of him as the male version of Madonna: credited on most of his songs as a writer (though how much he contributes to that process is debatable), average voice and large-scale concert performances.
    B I C T H

[youtube:3pbr0u6l]tD7EpGwhHEY[/youtube:3pbr0u6l]

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    All those walls of text yet Robbie still has tragic streams.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied
    We need a female rapper that speaks about social issues and politics. Not people that say bitch every sentence and whose speech is as void as it gets.

A female J Cole, or Kendrick, or Kanye even in the older days.

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied

Let me give you heaux's an avatar...

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied
    Originally posted by BlueScorpion
    Robbie was really HUGE during the 90s. But here in Portugal I believe he's absolutely forgotten. No recurrent airplay, news, nothing... if it weren't for UKMIX I wouldn't be updated on him. Strange how such a HUGE star like he was suddenly disappeared...
    Not true, he's played on the radio. His song with Nicole Kidman is a recurring radio hit I'd say. And many of his songs are staples.

Leave a comment:

• Erotica
    replied
    My favourite song from Robbie is She's Madonna I think

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    Originally posted by MrLeonix
    My favorite single from Robbie is "Come Undone" tho.
    My fave is ''Lazy Days'', the underrated britpop gem from his solo debut

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied
    Originally posted by MrLeonix
    Robbie was really HUGE during the 90s.
    ... He was huge for a big part of the 00s too!.

Strange how such a HUGE star like he was suddenly disappeared...
    Its a weird case that seems to happen to some, Anastacia was like that as well. For her first 3 albums she was a phenomenom in Europe / Ocenia and she was also pretty popular here in Latin America ..... Now she's just forgotten heavily like she never happened in the market.

I guess one different thing is smashing the charts while you're hot and one other thing is developing an actual legacy that will live over time. Some artists make Pop history and are meant to be remembered and some others are just hot sensations for the moment and then everyone moves on.
    I totally agree. Some only see the current status of creating hits. Others see a long term legacy. Look at Blue and Pink. Both were massive at the same time. Blue however faded after 4 years. Pink had similar chart topping Music but look at where she is today. Relevant as ever. I honestly thought she was a one hit wonder with her first two albums.

Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied

Dirty Computer <3333333333333333333

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    Robbie was really HUGE during the 90s.
    ... He was huge for a big part of the 00s too!.

Strange how such a HUGE star like he was suddenly disappeared...
    Its a weird case that seems to happen to some, Anastacia was like that as well. For her first 3 albums she was a phenomenom in Europe / Ocenia and she was also pretty popular here in Latin America ..... Now she's just forgotten heavily like she never happened in the market.

I guess one different thing is smashing the charts while you're hot and one other thing is developing an actual legacy that will live over time. Some artists make Pop history and are meant to be remembered and some others are just hot sensations for the moment and then everyone moves on.

Leave a comment:

• BlueScorpion
    replied

Robbie was really HUGE during the 90s. But here in Portugal I believe he's absolutely forgotten. No recurrent airplay, news, nothing... if it weren't for UKMIX I wouldn't be updated on him. Strange how such a HUGE star like he was suddenly disappeared...

Leave a comment:

• bluecherry
    replied

I’m so tempted to rewatch Dirty Computer a third time - I didn’t even have this feeling with Lemonade.

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied

Favorite Robbie songs: Feel and Angels.

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    I feel like "Angels" and "Feel" are his biggest classics on the most territories. At least here in Latin America those two songs seem to be the ones people identify him with the most.

My favorite single from Robbie is "Come Undone" tho.

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by BodyShop
    The only thing i really dislike in Robbie is that he always looks like he's dirty and he could/should use a looong shower .
    He's always put me off because of that
    hairy guys >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Gorgeous KING

Leave a comment:

• BodyShop
    replied
    No one's hating on him tho ,Stevyy lol
    Well,apart from aRat .

Leave a comment:

Working...
X