X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Airwrecka
    Originally posted by Serby
    Just made some banana muffins and i mean, i'm really a bf material, yet i'm alone. life sux. :(
    I'd love to taste your banana muffins.
    Slow it down - for good !
    Je n'ai qu'une philosophie: Être acceptée comme je suis. Malgré tout ce qu'on me dit, je reste le poing levé.

Say no to streaming!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy94
      Originally posted by Airwrecka
      Just made some banana muffins and i mean, i'm really a bf material, yet i'm alone. life sux. :(
      Slow it down - for good !
      British people sometimes omit the word muffina and simply say banana. You nasty. :-?
      be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Originally posted by Airwrecka
        Laawwwd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby
          Originally posted by Plym
          u need ukmix's dating service
          surely us two can get together without an app?
          youre too young for me
          what's going on?

Comment

• reported for being ageist!

and just fyi, howoldareyou app told me i look 25-27!!!!!! your loss!!!!!!!!

Comment

trasphobic tbh!!!

idk, she makes those weird faces, takes away her feminity a bit. Plus I like more skinny girls, she's like bootyilicious-thick, but idk much about gerls, do i?
              Don't even try it . I'm sure Bruce would appreciate being womanly in the future.

It sounds like you just want to dress up a runway model tbh . Don't get me wrong they're great, there's just something about curves.

Oh and don't worry about Plym Serbz, he's got a thing for a certain 51 year old anyways.
              late.

Comment

• Comment

• curvalicious, trufflebutter so delicious!

not the 51! it's the new 25 tbh!

Comment

• It's so funny when your mother leaves you home all day and comes back to find miracles, when you've been like this the whole time.
                    UKMIX Favourite Artists of the Last 20 Years: [#1 - A queen is crowned!]
                    "Your Billboard Top Ten" Game: All-Time Top Scorers Countdown: [#3 revealed!]

Your heart is coloured with the love wrapped in the brilliant blue sky above, the breadth of the jewelled oceans, and the pure heat of the golden sun. And your heart is home to the cosmic creation that is you.

Comment

• yesterday i have been watching all those videos on youtube which state why beyoncé is a fake liar-b!tch... (wait for it hugo).. but it had the opposite effect on me... i played her music in order to find out, if she is more hype than anything else.. and i came to the conclusion that i am a beyoncé disciple. i love so many of her songs. in fact i am playing irreplaceable right now. Bey is awesome.. (but i also adore her team-mates on DC..especially Kelly). Just my random thought of today.

bey wins.
                      My Chart

Comment

• is bayonce your fav artist ever though? it doesnt count if she isnt

Comment

• Originally posted by toni_pest
                          is bayonce your fav artist ever though? it doesnt count if she isnt
                          u know as well as me, that my favs of all times are predominantly male artists (and male groups).
                          My Chart

Comment

• Why do I need to do housework again?
                            | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by preyan
                              Why do I need to do housework again?
                              http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/23...126e081d31.jpg
                              Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by preyan
                                Why do I need to do housework again?
                                i am dusting my room right now.. its is kinda cleansing.
                                My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy
                                  yesterday i have been watching all those videos on youtube which state why beyoncé is a fake liar-b!tch... (wait for it hugo).. but it had the opposite effect on me... i played her music in order to find out, if she is more hype than anything else.. and i came to the conclusion that i am a beyoncé disciple. i love so many of her songs. in fact i am playing irreplaceable right now. Bey is awesome.. (but i also adore her team-mates on DC..especially Kelly). Just my random thought of today.

bey wins.
                                  stevyy's "I'm her biggest fan line" incoming...

Comment

• OOPS, I bet you thought that I didn't know
                                    What did you think
                                    I was puttin you out foooeee???

Comment

• Wanna slap my roomate. He's watching footbal and he's making some scary noise, from moaning to screaming and yelling and what not. Calm you tits, bro.

Ugh, football <<<<<<<<<<<<

Comment

• ^lol i absolutely feel him, football >>>>>>>>>>
                                        fking Barca :x
                                        Ne me cherche pas, je ne suis plus là, baby

Comment

• Originally posted by fpfbm54
                                          fking Barca :x
                                          Hate those HOES! :evil:
                                          "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• people who don't get the love for football <<<<<<<

I was called a 'boring, old lady' by my roommate for staying home to watch football instead of going out with her and friends tonight.

Comment

Wanna slap my roomate. He's watching footbal and he's making some scary noise, from moaning to screaming and yelling and what not. Calm you tits, bro.

Bitch, is he cute? Just sit on the damn couch with him, serve him those banana muffins and if his team wins you might get lucky!
                                              "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab95
                                                people who don't get the love for football <<<<<<<

I was called a 'boring, old lady' by my roommate for staying home to watch football instead of going out with her and friends tonight.
                                                i feel you...

edit: fk NO! :evil:

Comment

• Originally posted by hugo
                                                  Wanna slap my roomate. He's watching footbal and he's making some scary noise, from moaning to screaming and yelling and what not. Calm you tits, bro.

Bitch, is he cute? Just sit on the damn couch with him, serve him those banana muffins and if his team wins you might get lucky!

Comment

• he's German btw!

well, I hd I phase in ym life when I literally TRIED to like football cuz I hated the felling of being an outcast, but I just can't. For me, it's nothing more but a 90-min ofrunning behind the ball with eventual goals. I could fall asleep on the middle of WW cup finale.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X