This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Serby
    I am scared. Why does my body let me do whatever if it's gonna fire back on me in a few years. I can not imagine myself avoiding bread and sugar.

Planned to start going to gym soon so lets see. Tho I already imagine myself all ripped after 4 months in gym... its not gonna hapoen. But some muscle weight would be great.
    I think you still have many more years I am skinny fit although I donít think Iím as skinny as you but Iím the same in the way that I eat all kinds of stuff now and donít gain much at all, although I do enjoy running but I donít really do lifting or anything...but eventually I know that will stop as I get older. I donít mind my metabolism getting slower as I age, itís bound to happen...what scares me is that older people say that itís not just that, but that itís also a lot harder to lose weight even with exercise, the body wonít burn fat as easily :(
    Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Re: The Random Thought Thread

It all went downhill for me at age 26

Comment

• Originally posted by biscuits
        It all went downhill for me at age 26
        Wow I thought it was in the 30s when it slowed down
        Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by YouMakeMeFeel

I do believe the Dictionary should provide a picture of Tove Lo for the definition of Sex......
          She looks so bored on most of the pictures though
          Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

I've decided to eliminate sugar off coffee and flat white. And I don't really miss it anymore I truly believe sugar is one hell of a poison to human's body so anyone who tries to cut it is doing the right thing.
            You ain't gotta break down,
            YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueScorpion
              I've decided to eliminate sugar off coffee and flat white. And I don't really miss it anymore I truly believe sugar is one hell of a poison to human's body so anyone who tries to cut it is doing the right thing.
              I try to ban added sugar from our dinner, but that is quite hard.
              It is almost in everything.
              My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Coffee without sugar is sooo good, if it's, you know, proper coffee and not swamp water.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
                  Coffee without sugar is sooo good, if it's, you know, proper coffee and not swamp water.
                  !
                  I donít donít much coffee but when I do I just drink it as it is, no sugar or milk
                  Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

Coffee without sugar is sooo good, if it's, you know, proper coffee and not swamp water.
                    I also do it without sugar
                    Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

Ur completely right though!
                      Eudaimonia
                      Last.fm
                      Instagram

Comment

I looove sugar and there's always half a pack of it stappled in my kitchen, but coffee and tee with sugar are vile. Ewww. Can't stand it.
                        be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo
                          Originally posted by YouMakeMeFeel

I do believe the Dictionary should provide a picture of Tove Lo for the definition of Sex......
                          She looks so bored on most of the pictures though
                          Hmmm....maybe. Or just serious.

Either way, she can get it!

*edit

Also, Heppolo, you are becoming one of my favorite users on here! (Greekgeek is still my bro tho)
                          Kylie Minogue, Garbage, Simply Red, Coldplay, U2, Janet Jackson, Nine Inch Nails, Tove Lo, Blue October, Godsmack

Comment

• This is coffee

This is what I use to unclog the drains

"King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• My friend just posted on Facebook that she received a middle threat on her phone. She lives in Hawaii.

Edited: false alarm
                              Diva!!!

Comment

• the coffee that I drank everyday when I was staying in Sydney Olympic Park was god sent lemme go back to Australia

Comment

I think my body would colapse more from having a straigt shot of espresso than having a pack of cigs first thig in the morning. And I consider myself a medium coffee lover.

Comment

• Originally posted by YouMakeMeFeel
                                    I feel you. She's insanely sexy.
                                    Floped and localed

Comment

• Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
                                      Got a six hour shift at the co-op where I work and at that point where Iím dead and have lost the ability to enunciate, keep on asking people if they neeg a bad
                                      I work in a cloakroom and people are really the worst. But...I actually manage to scream on shitheads in proper German without having to speak slow, I'm so proud.

Comment

Um, just realised... what is the UK version of redneck music? In US is mostly country, German speaking countires it's schlager. And UK? What's usual music choice of stupid, backward people in UK?

Comment

Um, just realised... what is the UK version of redneck music? In US is mostly country, German speaking countires it's schlager. And UK? What's usual music choice of stupid, backward people in UK?
                                          Ed Sheeran?
                                          last.fm

Comment

• ^ Carbon

Redneck music, not who is a red head.
                                            Originally posted by SummerPeur
                                            Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                                            Originally posted by Goldmoney
                                            So does her microphone

Comment

redneck music in German countries is heavy metal / Nazi-metal like Boese Onkelz.

Schlager is dominated by ghey culture in Germany. Helene is the biggest gay icon there is today.
                                              My Chart

Comment

Um, all these basic annoying people here listen to schlager.maybe redneck is a wrong word. How about backward (counteyside) people?

Comment

Wow! This probably is on par with Country followers being called racists in another thread!
                                                  Quite honestly expected more from you, @Serby! [ <3 ]
                                                  trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
                                                  trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

Um, all these basic annoying people here listen to schlager.maybe redneck is a wrong word. How about backward (counteyside) people?
                                                    regressive, backwards-people don't listen to music, I assume.
                                                    My Chart

Comment

Working...
                                                    X