• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• menime123
    replied
    Originally posted by RayRay
    Originally posted by menime123
    Originally posted by Serby
    Charts music =/= all the music out there.

People complaing bout quality of the music nowadays are just not discovering enough music. No one can tell me music nowadays sucks, it's your fault and you're not searching for it hard enough.

There are only so many girl bands doing good pop music. And by Ďonly so manyí I mean NONE :x

Itís not a case of not trying to find them
    En Vogue's Rocket is great. And their new album is coming next month.

Or go re-discover Wilson Phillips and Eternal. They have some great songs in their back catalogue.

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Originally posted by menime123

People complaing bout quality of the music nowadays are just not discovering enough music. No one can tell me music nowadays sucks, it's your fault and you're not searching for it hard enough.

There are only so many girl bands doing good pop music. And by Ďonly so manyí I mean NONE :x

En Vogue's Rocket is great. And their new album is coming next month.

Or go re-discover Wilson Phillips and Eternal. They have some great songs in their back catalogue.

Leave a comment:

• menime123
    replied
    Originally posted by toni_pest
    i drink too much.

I havenít drank enough

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by toni_pest
    i drink too much.
    I sometimes smoke too much weedt. Don't go out. Work too much, not study enough. Im staring to feel like a failure and its all my fault.

Leave a comment:

• toni_pest
    replied
    i drink too much.

Leave a comment:

• menime123
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Re: The Random Thought Thread

Leave a comment:

• menime123
    replied
    Will the quality of new music ever improve? Iím so over all this noise on the charts.

Leave a comment:

• ArmyOfMe
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
    Originally posted by biscuits
    Awww hun, youíve definitely become much nicer lately and itís been really lovely. But thereís no way I am gonna trust you with PMs
    Hahahaha stop laughing before I go and take another one of your cars windows
    I'm a messy bitch that lives for the drama, let me get my life

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Awww hun, youíve definitely become much nicer lately and itís been really lovely. But thereís no way I am gonna trust you with PMs
    Did I ever leak your nudes? No
    How else can I prove my trust?
    Think youíre confusing me with another mod
    Oh sh!t

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied

I want a PM from biscuits.

Leave a comment:

• Gravity
    replied
    Originally posted by jio
    That's not accurate Serby... Christianity does allow drinking... they give it to us in the holy communion actually lol (unless you are a sinner in which case you are not allowed to have the church alcohol)
    But is it really allowed to get drunk and drink outside the church ceremonies? That's what I meant.
    You're allowed to drink. But you're not allowed to drink too much.

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Originally posted by jio
    That's not accurate Serby... Christianity does allow drinking... they give it to us in the holy communion actually lol (unless you are a sinner in which case you are not allowed to have the church alcohol)
    But is it really allowed to get drunk and drink outside the church ceremonies? That's what I meant.
    Sure it is. Never heard of a priest that wouldn't drink or other christians for that matter.

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied
    Think youíre confusing me with another mod

Leave a comment:

• Colbie
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by jio

Leave a comment:

• Biebz
    replied
    Cider is my favourite to drink but I was horrified to find out how much sugar was in it

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Hahahaha stop laughing before I go and take another one of your cars windows

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ArmyOfMe
    replied

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Who is my best friend on here? I need someone to bitch with via PM
    Meeee

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied

Who is my best friend on here? I need someone to bitch with via PM

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    I like Ron, Vodka, Beer, Whiskey or Wine.

Those are the usual 5 drinks that I have.

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy
    Originally posted by spiritboy
    I drink 3 or 4 times a week.
    As most people in Turkey don't drink, I wonder when do you drink? On your own?
    Actually people drink a lot in Turkey, just because the government is oppressive doesn't mean people don't drink. We pay the highest taxes in the world for alcohol/spirits. My hometown Izmir is the third biggest but most modern city in Turkey. Alcohol is consumed a lot in the Western and Southern coasts of Turkey.
    I thought most people in Turkey were muslims. At least the people who live here (and come from Turkey) always say they are not allowed to drink because of their religion.
    They are Muslims and it's probably banned in the holy book but nobody cares

We live like Westerners, most people around don't practice the religion actively. Some will only go Friday prayers, some will fast during Ramadan but they all drink alcohol and go to clubs, parties and etc. We used to be even more modern than this but since Erdogan elected, the country is getting more conservative each day.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X